Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers Part 9

GossipSister
Talker
Talker

Re: Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers Part 9

Post by GossipSister »

Missk91 wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:37 pm
What's the update on that lesbian Brown Girl Problems?
She’s a lesbian???

Chattybox212
Talker
Talker

Post by Chattybox212 »

Where has she dissapeared too?!

Shaaddyy
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Shaaddyy »

She pops up and now and then on her stories, don’t think she’s hiding that she’s gay now

Ari82
Talker
Talker

Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers Part 9

Post by Ari82 »

I’m so sick of Insta bloggers thinking they need to document “every minute of their lives” Abiha is in Pakistan and her poor son was crying with tears for his dad because he missed him and she had a camera shoved in his face asking him “to say again what you just told me” poor kid let him be sad without it being documented! I can’t imagine how these poor kids will grow up with their moms putting a camera in their face every minute. Do they even spend any quality one on one time with their kids?! It’s all for the gram!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

Duckduckgoss wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:57 am
Anisa khan, dont get me started on her. she really thinks shes something. looks like a typical girl from Alum rock. that bleached hair, looks malnourished as well. Her husband has a bad vibe about him, you can tell already. hope it goes well for her. and her house for starters the cleanliness of it is so bad and the tv placement is horrific. i don't know how some people live.

Lol she apparently sends bags of goodies to her hubby’s family lol I don’t get why she doesn’t go over or why she hasn’t invited him over. Something is not right and she knows it too!

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

Shaaddyy wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:51 pm
She pops up and now and then on her stories, don’t think she’s hiding that she’s gay now
She is really quiet and makes no more blogs. Is she really a lesbian?

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

Justhere1990 wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:59 am
Mariyah Khan is getting married , here we go..
Which Mariyah khan?? Amir khan’s sister? Who she getting married too

Fashion123
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by Fashion123 »

Does anyone know Masuma Khan? She finished her pharmacy degree but never sat the final exams and now is advertising herself as a pharmacy mentor. How can you mentor people in an area where you didn't make it yourself

moulinmillion
Informer
Informer

Post by moulinmillion »

Ari82 wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:30 pm
I’m so sick of Insta bloggers thinking they need to document “every minute of their lives” Abiha is in Pakistan and her poor son was crying with tears for his dad because he missed him and she had a camera shoved in his face asking him “to say again what you just told me” poor kid let him be sad without it being documented! I can’t imagine how these poor kids will grow up with their moms putting a camera in their face every minute. Do they even spend any quality one on one time with their kids?! It’s all for the gram!

Those kids always seem so bored, why drag them half way across the world to spend time with family and then go out with your friends all the time. The kids are always on ipads. And why doesn't her mums house have any interior decor? It always looks like they've just moved in last week and still unpacking. Trivial thing to comment on I know :D

moulinmillion
Informer
Informer

Post by moulinmillion »

Fashion123 wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:56 am
Does anyone know Masuma Khan? She finished her pharmacy degree but never sat the final exams and now is advertising herself as a pharmacy mentor. How can you mentor people in an area where you didn't make it yourself
Is she the one that's always going on about how she married 'sooooo' young. Girl calm down, you were at university and CHOSE to get married when you did.

imsorrydarling
Informer
Informer

Post by imsorrydarling »

So forever fleek has come up on TikTok a few times doing the TikTok shop. It’s time she stopped using the filters on instagram.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Spicestar
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Spicestar »

Anyone know what’s happened to saima akram

Tajana
Debater
Debater

Post by Tajana »

Fashion123 wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:56 am
Yup and everytime she is depressed she goes on a solo trip all alone to Dubai and spain and whatnot. I am not sure abt her pharmacy mentor thing but she is more into makeup and stuff now and wants to venture into that. I think she is also depressed abt her weight.

Tajana
Debater
Debater

Post by Tajana »

I want to know if anyone else finds iamascia annoying and really delusional? She keeps on harping about post partum this and that not realizing there are women who literally dont even have 2% help of what she has. She wakes up every morning puts on makeup and spends all day on IG. Her husband is retired and i am not sure where they get their money to have such lifestyle? Especially now that they are moving AGAIN? Is this why she is forcing the greens drink down our throat 24/7?

planet mars
Learner
Learner

Post by planet mars »

imsorrydarling wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:14 am
So forever fleek has come up on TikTok a few times doing the TikTok shop. It’s time she stopped using the filters on instagram.
omg unrecognizable two different girls, seeing or hearing abt her for the first time

Samina33
Learner
Learner

Post by Samina33 »

Absolutely no hate what so ever I’m just confused about this Rahim guy, he sings at events, is he a boy or a girl! Or trans? Or gender fluid?????? again no hate at all, but he wears makeup, and then he gives advice about Quran etc

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs »

Samina33 wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:41 pm
Absolutely no hate what so ever I’m just confused about this Rahim guy, he sings at events, is he a boy or a girl! Or trans? Or gender fluid?????? again no hate at all, but he wears makeup, and then he gives advice about Quran etc
I don't get his deal either, he used to be on live with dina tokios mother in law a lot and even sang at one of her events (or they attended one of his concerts, can't recall which now)

Samina33
Learner
Learner

Post by Samina33 »

He/She seems nice, I’m just very confused what he/she is? i mean it’s good he’s promoting Islam maybe it’s something he was born with? Like a hamaphrodite

BellaButterfly
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BellaButterfly »

I think you may be right and think he is a hermaphrodite. He’s also always selling his skincare range too.

Ari82
Talker
Talker

Post by Ari82 »

What’s his/hers Insta account?

Return to “Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers”