Saint Peter Monn Part 16: Crumbl Cookies, Seizures and Hospital Bills

Momo84
Learner
Learner

Re: Saint Peter Monn Part 16: Crumbl Cookies, Seizures and Hospital Bills

Post by Momo84 »

The first Peter video I watched was the one where he was whining about Rich Lux and John Kuckian. Dear Rich Lux or something like that, so I definitely see a very defensive video in his future.

I hope he gives drama a rest. Anyone (normal) who has been through something like that accident and was the cause of someone dying would see past the drama dollars. He says his therapist is encouraging him to return to YouTube but without being able to drive and vlog he will just be a ranting review channel.

Christine 1958 Fury
Informer
Informer

Post by Christine 1958 Fury »

His bank account is encouraging him to return to YouTube. I think the fact that he posted his update within a single day of the statement clearing him of official charges speaks volumes. He needs the return to YouTube to gas him up with all the love and support from his dememted pack. I find it interesting that all the people on Twitter who professed to love Peter so much and claimed to be longtime fans could dismiss all his years of distracted driving. Every time I went over there I thought to myself, "My God, have you EVER watched a Peter Monn video???" If this fatal crash didn't wake them up enough to even have a little tiny shadow of concern, I don't know what will. Also, I'm almost to the point that I really don't care what the cops said, I'm never going to believe that this accident wasn't down to Peter being distracted, but I can't for the life of me figure out how he could have weaseled out of it.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Merk55 wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:55 am
He could be sued by multiple parties including other drivers insurance companies. I doubt he will be back to YouTube any time soon. He's probably being told to keep his communications to a minimum. Even if he has minimal assets it's likely he will still be sued.
Oh, he'll be back, don't you worry. He posted in his community tab update that his therapist is encouraging him to come back to YT. :roll:
Trust me, even his return will be couched with him not being responsible for coming back, thus don't you DARE give him any backlash!! It was HIS THERAPIST who said he should come back!!!! Nothing is ever on Peter. Every move is calculated to get out ahead of any possible negative comments that might result from his actions.

I haven't had anything to add to what others have said. I'm just utterly disappointed and disgusted that once AGAIN, Peter will come on to youtube flouting and flaunting his VICTIM status. With the accident, and with Tucker's passing. His blue hairs are going to be more rabid than EVER BEFORE if anyone DARE criticize St. Peter from that day forward. It's going to be beyond unbearable.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Christine 1958 Fury wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:15 am
His bank account is encouraging him to return to YouTube. I think the fact that he posted his update within a single day of the statement clearing him of official charges speaks volumes. He needs the return to YouTube to gas him up with all the love and support from his dememted pack. I find it interesting that all the people on Twitter who professed to love Peter so much and claimed to be longtime fans could dismiss all his years of distracted driving. Every time I went over there I thought to myself, "My God, have you EVER watched a Peter Monn video???" If this fatal crash didn't wake them up enough to even have a little tiny shadow of concern, I don't know what will. Also, I'm almost to the point that I really don't care what the cops said, I'm never going to believe that this accident wasn't down to Peter being distracted, but I can't for the life of me figure out how he could have weaseled out of it.
I agree with you. My guess would be that either the impact of the accident or the adrenaline dump to Peter's system caused him to exhibit seizure activity when the paramedics arrived. I have no doubt that when he was admitted to the ER, his CT scans showed positive for seizure activity. I'm sure he told everyone that was in the hospital he had a seizure which caused the accident. I doubt a CT could show definitively whether said seizure activity began PRE or POST accident, and my hunch is that his doctors believed him however he described feeling immediately before the crash. Remember, Peter's been in an accident before because he had a seizure behind the wheel. He's spoken AT LENGTH on how "off" he was feeling that day, how he'd "phased out" and that was the last thing he remembered before the accident. He knows exactly what to say, probably from the moment his day began to the moment of the accident, to give a convincing account in which a seizure was responsible. That, coupled with a CT showing seizure activity in his brain upon arriving at the ER would probably be enough for the investigation to close with a "medical event" as the cause.

Momo84
Learner
Learner

Post by Momo84 »

I saw this on Reddit. At least he isn’t going to be putting anyone else at risk on the road for the sake of a vlog for now, anyway.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

so much manipulation in that small update

Christine 1958 Fury
Informer
Informer

Post by Christine 1958 Fury »

Manipulation and preplanning to have answers for negative comments.

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrowningInMelancholy »

I'm sorry (not sorry) but I don't have any sympathy for him.If the worst he's enduring is not being able to film content while driving than boo freaking hoo for him. I'm only sympathetic towards the victim's family.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

How sus is this? Alex just posted this last night - of a music festival he apparently went to a mere TWO WEEKS after Peter's accident - an accident that rendered him with "a broken back" and needing to be "brought back to life multiple times in front of friends and family"?????

Interesting he waited till after the police report was issued, absolving Peter of ANY responsibility for the accident - concluding it was a "medical event". These two are fucking slimy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Getthattruth
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Getthattruth »

Thats a TikTok from 2020 - precovid. It says 2020-03-07

littlegarose wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:44 am
How sus is this? Alex just posted this last night - of a music festival he apparently went to a mere TWO WEEKS after Peter's accident - an accident that rendered him with "a broken back" and needing to be "brought back to life multiple times in front of friends and family"?????

Interesting he waited till after the police report was issued, absolving Peter of ANY responsibility for the accident - concluding it was a "medical event". These two are fucking slimy

gmanswoman
Informer
Informer

Post by gmanswoman »

Where's everyone? I've been gone for a minute!! Lol. Is the discord gone?

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

dcgirl1
Learner
Learner

Post by dcgirl1 »

Oh, God… please… no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

didn't take him long, did it

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

No it didn’t @chip. I am trying to get through the video. So far he’s following the video formula I expected.

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

You're a braver person than I am, not sure I can take his catchphrases and fan-flipping rn....

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

chipn dip wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 9:10 am
You're a braver person than I am, not sure I can take his catchphrases and fan-flipping rn....
That’s why I am doing it parts. A person can only take so much.

His face looks great for all of the facial injuries he was supposed to have…. doesn’t it :scratch:

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

Smirking away, I clicked out after 21 seconds :S

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Come on chip. That’s the best you can do? :lol!:

Seriously… He follows a script I have seen seen him use in the past.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

tar wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 9:01 am
No it didn’t @chip. I am trying to get through the video. So far he’s following the video formula I expected.
I felt the same way. Didn't take him long to get defensive and to start with the calculations on how to get ahead of any possible criticism that might arise.

"Nothing you can say isn't 1000x worse than what I've already been saying to myself 100 times over ON A DAILY BASIS"..... "MY THERAPIST told me to come back to YouTube"..... "My THERAPIST said "what are you supposed to do? Isolate for the rest of your life?"..... "My THERAPIST said, "even though some people might have a problem with it, you should go back to making videos"...... "Be SENSITIVE in the comments section. People on the outside, the others involved in the accident and their loved ones.... will be watching what you say"......

And did anyone else find it strange that there was NOT ONE WORD uttered about Peter's father? I found it strange he didn't go to his dad's to recuperate once Alex went back to work, what with his dad being a doctor, and all.
And it doesn't sound like his dad has accompanied him to ANY doctor visits or follow ups. I found the fact that he didn't even mention his dad one time very odd.

Return to “Peter Monn”