solonva
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Meghanrosette

Post by solonva »

Just starting her topic.

And saying that her whole "dance revolution" thing is going to be super awkward.

hyperhan123
Talker
Talker

Re: Meghanrosette

Post by hyperhan123 »

yeah what's the whole dance revolution thing about?? :s

purpleperson0137
Learner
Learner

Post by purpleperson0137 »

What dance revolution thing???

solonva
Informer
Informer

Post by solonva »

omg on her latest blog post she had like fifty misspellings/grammar mistakes. does she not care enough to run it through word before posting it?

and on the post she said that she could care less what celebrities are wearing, yet she's done tons of "copycat" videos.

she should just delete her blog, she is a terrible writer.

solonva
Informer
Informer

Post by solonva »

she said before she went to la that she had tons of pre recorded videos and was going to upload a bunch of them during her trip but she didn't upload any of them....?

hyperhan123
Talker
Talker

Post by hyperhan123 »

her latest tutorial........ i'm sorry but those eye lashes looked so cheap.

solonva
Informer
Informer

Post by solonva »

she just tweeted saying that skinny doesn't exist??

first off, she called her younger self skinny in her college advice on boys video.

second off, if skinny doesn't exist than what do you called victoria's secret models? selena gomez? naya rivera?
there is defiantly a skinny, slim, average,and bigger. there are all kinds of body types.

purpleperson0137
Learner
Learner

solonva wrote:she just tweeted saying that skinny doesn't exist??

first off, she called her younger self skinny in her college advice on boys video.

second off, if skinny doesn't exist than what do you called victoria's secret models? selena gomez? naya rivera?
there is defiantly a skinny, slim, average,and bigger. there are all kinds of body types.
I know she's all for being happy with curves, etc, which is good! But saying that skinny doesn't exist just makes her sound stupid. Maybe skinny doesn't exist in your little world of Youtube, cursing, Michael Kors watches and Pinkberry, but it darn well exists for everyone else.

illuminate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by illuminate »

In her sunset tutorial, I feel like the only good part were the lashes. Without them, it was just a repetitive gold/bronze eye look, though even the lashes themselves looked a little ridiculous.

I hate when gurus get to a certain amount of subs, and then they never do anything but hauls and OOTDs, and then once in a blue moon they do a half-assed tutorial just to keep their "makeup guru" title.

michellemariexo
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by michellemariexo »

the way she acted to PLL being so spoiled for her was SOO immature!! yes, i watch it too and yes, i know i would be mad if the ending got spoiled but i knew that people would be tweeting/facebooking about it so i didn't get on twitter and i stopped tweets/facebook from coming to my phone. there's a difference between getting mad and overreacting and she completely overreacted to it. especially to tweet to young girls "LITERALLY FUCK YOU" is so unbelievably rude, immature, and childish. it's a tv show! you have NO right to talk to ANYONE like that especially girls that probably look up to you.

purpleperson0137
Learner
Learner

michellemariexo wrote:the way she acted to PLL being so spoiled for her was SOO immature!! yes, i watch it too and yes, i know i would be mad if the ending got spoiled but i knew that people would be tweeting/facebooking about it so i didn't get on twitter and i stopped tweets/facebook from coming to my phone. there's a difference between getting mad and overreacting and she completely overreacted to it. especially to tweet to young girls "LITERALLY FUCK YOU" is so unbelievably rude, immature, and childish. it's a tv show! you have NO right to talk to ANYONE like that especially girls that probably look up to you.

In her defense, she tweeted that she was leaving twitter so it wouldn't get spoiled for her by people on the east coast and then right afterwards, people tweeted tellling her who A was. I'd say "fuck you" too. Ruining it is just kind of immature. And she later said that she didn't care if you tweet ABOUT it just don't tweet AT her which they did. They had it coming.

SoFetch
Learner
Learner

Post by SoFetch »

She could have taken the measures to avoid it being spoiled for her, but she didn't.

I think: If you're going to be THAT serious about the ending spoiler, be serious enough to step away from your phone/computer.
I would be pissed off too, but I shut my phone off - it's that easy.

whoa

Post by whoa »

purpleperson0137 wrote:
michellemariexo wrote:the way she acted to PLL being so spoiled for her was SOO immature!! yes, i watch it too and yes, i know i would be mad if the ending got spoiled but i knew that people would be tweeting/facebooking about it so i didn't get on twitter and i stopped tweets/facebook from coming to my phone. there's a difference between getting mad and overreacting and she completely overreacted to it. especially to tweet to young girls "LITERALLY FUCK YOU" is so unbelievably rude, immature, and childish. it's a tv show! you have NO right to talk to ANYONE like that especially girls that probably look up to you.

In her defense, she tweeted that she was leaving twitter so it wouldn't get spoiled for her by people on the east coast and then right afterwards, people tweeted tellling her who A was. I'd say "fuck you" too. Ruining it is just kind of immature. And she later said that she didn't care if you tweet ABOUT it just don't tweet AT her which they did. They had it coming.
She could have ignored her phone and twitter until the show aired. I knew people who watch the show and couldn't watch it when it aired so they set their DVR, they knew people would be talking about it on Facebook and Twitter so they wouldn't visit either of those two sites or apps until they got to watch it.

kat vondy
Informer
Informer

Post by kat vondy »

I thought she was boycotting Brandy Melville, but her recent instagram photo proves otherwise. way to stick to your guns, Meghan.

hyperhan123
Talker
Talker

Post by hyperhan123 »

anonymous. wrote:I thought she was boycotting Brandy Melville, but her recent instagram photo proves otherwise. way to stick to your guns, Meghan.
yeah and she tries to make it seem okay by saying that their staff sucks...... it REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY (as she says -.-) doesn't make a difference meghan. sorry.

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

Why was she boycotting?

Justlookatyou
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Justlookatyou »

I think she acts so "Oh yeah IDKAF!!!!" with everything when she does.

BisforBitch
Learner
Learner

Post by BisforBitch »

She just wants to portray herself as "opinionated" and "different" but she ends up looking like a dumbass.

TallButShort

Post by TallButShort »

devilishtenshi wrote:Why was she boycotting?
This whole thing where a girl posted a video how she went to BM and was discriminated against because she was bigger sized. Meghan went on this HUGE tweeting spree and said she was disappointed in BM and how she would never shop there again. Low and behold, she's still supporting BM by wearing it.

TallButShort

Post by TallButShort »

Girl needs to learn her fingers.
"I'm taking Soft Ogre by Mac on my ring finger"

Not even a minute in and she doesn't know what she's talking about.

Return to “Meghan Rienks”