Meghanrosette

wishuponastar
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Meghanrosette

Post by wishuponastar »

oh my god, it will always be too soon to joke about jaycee... that was horribly insensitive

lee03
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lee03 »

Meghan's idea of what is/isn't acceptable is crazy. I feel like if someone posted a sarcastic comment saying something along the lines of "Don't go all meghanrosette and lose all your friends now!" she'd flip out about how hard it has been for her and how much the experience has changed her... but making light of someone who had the majority of their youth stolen from them, and experienced real hell on earth is just so provocatively hilarious. Give your head a shake, Meghan.

TallButShort

Post by TallButShort »

I completely agree. She thinks she can joke about every issue that's a REAL issue. I don't think Meghan could handle what Jacyee went through, especially the fact that she's joking about it.

ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ikeepitrealok »

Meghan is just a disgusting tacky girl.

ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ikeepitrealok »

was anyone else offended when in the shopholic tag she was like i wore denim on denim or whatever and jerri was like well you were playing a lesbian so that makes it ok, like really bitch

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

She's the kind of person who thinks it's ok to be offensive as long as it's in the guise of a joke. She's really crass.

rmc123
Learner
Learner

Post by rmc123 »

Meghan is the definition of tacky, insensitive, and unrefined. She thinks she can play offensive things off as being a joke, as if she's above the people she's offending. IRL she's a fucking loser and is worthless to society. Unsubscribed.

CaramelDrop
Informer
Informer

Post by CaramelDrop »

I know being controversial is her "thing" but its not cute or funny in the least bit. Certain things just cross the line, she has no respect at all.

Post by Guest »

Okay I know this forum is about Meghan but oh my god her friend Jerri thinks her shit don't stink. She thinks she know's eeeeeverything about fashion. For christ sakes she works at the gap which is like the easiest retail job to get! The way she talks basically insinuates that she's better than everyone else.

Post by Guest »

Oh wait sorry for the double post, but I stand corrected she interns at a shoe place. AKA she's working at a shoe place without getting paid I'm assuming is what it is.

enchanted15
Learner
Learner

Post by enchanted15 »

HAHAHA. I cannot even with this girl. She is the worst kind of person

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

oh my god don't even get me started on jerri...

ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ikeepitrealok »

i love how they said uggs are a trend. uggs have been around for sooo long they're good quality boots, sorry you buys are the type of basic bitches that wore them with jean skirts and was the bitch on dick at the dance.

WoofWoof
Learner
Learner

Post by WoofWoof »

I don't even care if Uggs are a trend at this point, or if they're unfashionable. I have an 8AM class, and it gets cooooold up here. You cannot convince me to put on anything besides Uggs.

She wears plenty of trendy things that aren't remotely cute, comfortable, or flattering. She needs to pipe down about Uggs.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

WoofWoof wrote:I don't even care if Uggs are a trend at this point, or if they're unfashionable. I have an 8AM class, and it gets cooooold up here. You cannot convince me to put on anything besides Uggs.

She wears plenty of trendy things that aren't remotely cute, comfortable, or flattering. She needs to pipe down about Uggs.
seriously have you seen jerri's ootds?! That girl does NOT know how to dress for her short and squat stature. just becuase it's trendy doesn't mean it looks good on everyone.

Marie_123
Learner
Learner

Post by Marie_123 »

It really irritates me how she keeps on saying she has "no friends", when you constantly see her surrounded by troops of friends/beauty gurus etc. If she really knows what it is like to be alone and to have no one, she wouldn't be that "open" about it. What a shame.

Post by Guest »

collegegirl2011 wrote:Okay I know this forum is about Meghan but oh my god her friend Jerri thinks her shit don't stink. She thinks she know's eeeeeverything about fashion. For christ sakes she works at the gap which is like the easiest retail job to get! The way she talks basically insinuates that she's better than everyone else.
Jerri is nasty and has the quintessential bitch-face, like something smelly is living right under her nose. Let her think she's better than everyone... All these girls do the bare minimum to get by. When the real world bites them in the ass because they can't do everything they want, anytime they want, maybe they will grow up.

Hahahaha, who am I kidding?!

jean101
Informer
Informer

Post by jean101 »

byebyebye1 wrote:
WoofWoof wrote:I don't even care if Uggs are a trend at this point, or if they're unfashionable. I have an 8AM class, and it gets cooooold up here. You cannot convince me to put on anything besides Uggs.

seriously have you seen jerri's ootds?! That girl does NOT know how to dress for her short and squat stature. just becuase it's trendy doesn't mean it looks good on everyone.
Yeah in one of her OOTD she's wearing a really short black bodycon skirt and it does nothing for her, a flared skirt would have been much more flattering.

ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ikeepitrealok »

and meghan was basically talking shit about the girl that one best dressed, she was like you should have won lets be honest like gossiping and making dumb jokes is fine but do it in private with your friends while you're chilling, NOT IN A VIDEO they dont know how to tone it down and that awkward crass obnoxious bitch is not a good personality

solonva
Informer
Informer

Post by solonva »

Personally, I think it's acceptable to say something offensive as long as it's funny.

Meghan doesn't make the cut. Her sense of humor just seems SO forced to me. She not a naturally funny person.

Return to “Meghan Rienks”