Workouts you did today

kittykat

Re: Workouts you did today

Post by kittykat »

dazzle wrote:I've been trying to work out more, especially with blogilates, but I'm a little overwhelmed because there are so many videos! What are your favorite butt and arms workouts?
She has a ton for both, but I like these two. The upper body one kills meeeee... Proceed with caution haha!

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

Edgars
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Edgars »

Hi Tinysea,
Great threat and not only helps in getting new ways for workouts but also motivate us to stick with our fitness plans. As today is Tuesday so in the morning I ran 5 miles and in gym worked out on legs, back and biceps. I have been doing exercising regularly to lead healthy and active lifestyle.

Stones Sharp Accountants
Stones Sharp Accountants
Stones Sharp Accountants

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

heading to body pump after work. biking to and from work.
:love2: :love2:

Chlorophyll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chlorophyll »

I woke up early this morning and spent about an hour and a half on my treadmill. Getting ready to head to work....which should be considered a work out. :P
I am most likely not going to be returning to the forum in the future! But I would like to thank all of you for the advise, humor, and support I have received during my years of participation here. This place doesn't deserve the hate it gets! :tu:

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Ran my usual 4 miles. I run 4 miles a day, 5 days a week. Burned 600 calories today because I was able to run harder for longer durations :D

Return to “Fitness”