Dr Funky Dray Part 8: Showing How She Showers For Content

fizzwizz12

Re: Dr Funky Dray Part 8: Showing How She Showers For Content

Post by fizzwizz12 »

it doesn't look like it's helping her, so why would i try it?

sleep is how the body heals, repairs and rebuilds itself. you don't get wrinkles by sleeping in a weird position.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

ADoseOfReality
Learner
Learner

Post by ADoseOfReality »

I appreciate everyone's posts and comments. I haven't watched Dr. D for a long time now; I don't want the added stress of having to manage my nearly visceral responses to her obviously unhealthy body / lifestyle, as I use YT for entertainment mostly and education sometimes. While her explanations about ingredients and products can be helpful, I still can't watch. IMO, there is something very, very wrong emotionally with her.

She's obviously a smart and hardworking woman. That doesn't mean there isn't also some deeply rooted emotional imbalance. I don't endorse all she exclaims to be true either, and her channel turned into an infomercial a long time ago. She just plain stresses me out. Take care everyone.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Does she still show what she eats? I thought she mostly stopped doing that. It seemed like she was keeping her body covered in
pajamas and good coverage swimsuits. Then I check in here and see she’s in a towel looking very skinny again. I thought she was
doing better keeping any ED issues off her channel and sticking to dermatology.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

i have a friend and dray looks like the female version of him. every damn time i look at her face he's what i see.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

tar wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:26 am
Does she still show what she eats? I thought she mostly stopped doing that. It seemed like she was keeping her body covered in
pajamas and good coverage swimsuits. Then I check in here and see she’s in a towel looking very skinny again. I thought she was
I stopped watching her for the most part, part way through the pandemic. It made me angry how she totally ignored every question about her mom. If she didn't want to update people, they shouldn't have made a video announcing that she was sick. Without giving out medical info, she could just say "mom is doing well" and it would have been enough. Instead, she acts like her mom doesn't exist. I wonder if they had a falling out or something?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Yetta wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:58 am
tar wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:26 am
I stopped watching her for the most part, part way through the pandemic. It made me angry how she totally ignored every question about her mom. If she didn't want to update people, they shouldn't have made a video announcing that she was sick. Without giving out medical info, she could just say "mom is doing well" and it would have been enough. Instead, she acts like her mom doesn't exist. I wonder if they had a falling out or something?
That bothered me too Yetta. I don’t know if she ever updated people on her mom’s illness. I know people used to ask all of the time but wouldn’t answer. Her mom was heavily involved in her vlogs at on time and a lot of people enjoyed seeing her. I just can’t watch her like I once did either. Something must have happened between them because she doesn’t even seem to mention her anymore.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

She has not mentioned her mom once, since that video saying that she was sick, so I have been told

Mrsmith
Learner
Learner

Post by Mrsmith »

I could only imagine the smell in Andreas apartment after eating all the broccoli etc. That must be why she is so obsessed with scented candles.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mrsmith
Learner
Learner

Post by Mrsmith »

That hiphop goofing around again.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

snowmu
Learner
Learner

Post by snowmu »

why does she respond like a bot, or perhaps a 10 year old, in all of her comment sections? youtube, insta, facebook, she responds with the same comment to everyone. it seems strange that someone like her doesn’t use any capitalisation or punctuation when responding, either. it’s always the same comments of “happy *day of the week*” or “thanks for watching”, even if the comment she’s replying to has a question in it… so weird!

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

snowmu wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:18 am
why does she respond like a bot, or perhaps a 10 year old, in all of her comment sections? youtube, insta, facebook, she responds with the same comment to everyone. it seems strange that someone like her doesn’t use any capitalisation or punctuation when responding, either. it’s always the same comments of “happy *day of the week*” or “thanks for watching”, even if the comment she’s replying to has a question in it… so weird!
she could still be stunted in mental growth. yes she is intelligent, but there is so much more to it than the book smarts or in her case, youtube smarts.

i'm curious as to her levels of professionalism, or if youtube has regressed that in various ways?

Mrsmith
Learner
Learner

Post by Mrsmith »

Getting skinnier and skinnier.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

she looks jaundice

Mrsmith
Learner
Learner

Post by Mrsmith »

Andrea singing…

pcosrunner
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by pcosrunner »

Omg seeing her go to the movies and dinner alone on today's vlog, so sad! I guess she's not embarrassed to be posting this. She must realize how abnormal she is though.

Dooyoo8675
Talker
Talker

Post by Dooyoo8675 »

The hottest summer after and she is all of a sudden wearing sweaters indoors. Covering her bones much?

Lobster365
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by Lobster365 »

Do you think she went alone? Maybe her mom went with her to the movies and dinner, but she just didn’t show her. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I also thought the same thing that she was alone, but maybe she just didn’t film her. They used to go to Govindas together for holidays.

Dooyoo8675
Talker
Talker

Post by Dooyoo8675 »

I think it's ok to go places alone, I just think it's sad to see someone harm themselves.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Yes, going places alone is fine. However, she goes EVERYWHERE alone. She has no one to go anywhere with.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Yetta wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:03 pm
Yes, going places alone is fine. However, she goes EVERYWHERE alone. She has no one to go anywhere with.
and what is strange is that she feels the need to vlog about it so that others are voyeurs' into her life. there are people that enjoy solitude but also understand the need for companionship.

i think being alone scares the complete shit out of her, but she's so deep into it she manifests more lonely thoughts into her life. just an observation

Return to “Dr. Dray”