Annam Ahmad Part 3

kale-fairies
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Annam Ahmad Part 3

Post by kale-fairies »

I'm on no one side here but I thought I'd remind everyone that we can go on someone's profile, add them as a foe and that way, you won't have to read their posts since they would be automatically ignored. (At least that's how it worked a year ago or more)

And then we can focus on the tea <3 :tu:

LetItGo
Talker
Talker

Post by LetItGo »

AA gal been hiding under a rock or just daft as she only just realised this. Doubt it’s the first time at her age she has eaten this typical Pakistani desi style roti. Seriously the gal is clutching at straws to put content out there but ends up posting shit and is making herself look silly, Boring shit! :rofl:

AE814C41-DF32-41AB-A9C8-FB10AF270092.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

safetosay
Talker
Talker

Post by safetosay »

MakeupXface wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:03 pm
safetosay wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:30 pm
:rofl: Lol Insult to Anam Falak, I’m sure she don’t want a stuck up copycat beg like Annam Ahmad copying her every move.

Annam Ahmad gives off old mum vibes, she looks so old and ragged regardless of her actual age she could easily pass for a 40+ year old.Lol I bet when she out with Omar she gets stopped and asked if that’s her son, younger bro or her toy boy! 😂😂😂
She looks 34/35
hippo Asma looked like her mother so many people thought so! Like everything these sisters are liars of their age too won’t be surprised… anyone notice how she’s on the low of the home basement again
:rofl: Lol I think they both just look older than their actual age. Annam seriously has aged way too much and all theses freebie facials don’t help her look any better, both of them look like their witch face mum not their dad.

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

how old are annam and asma?

cuteyno1
Learner
Learner

Post by cuteyno1 »

lavieenrose wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:09 pm
Annam just turned 26 this month. She got that chanel last year for her 25th. I think her age is correct. She just looks older because of her quick and unhealthy weight loss. She looked a lot younger before.

I think Asma is 30 or 31

safetosay
Talker
Talker

Post by safetosay »

:misch: Any new tea on this ugly girl and her crew?

Her homepage is boring just her pretending to do stuff but bet she got actual decorators to do it as she is too lazy to actually do anything herself.

MakeupXface
Learner
Learner

Post by MakeupXface »

This is a Bengali staple my B flatmate used to make it all the time it’s called chini chapati/chini roti and also sometimes sweet golu roti so believe it or not Annam Ahmed is now ideal Bengali housewife! I commented on her sari post saying looking like a Bengali queen she deleted it???!!!!!!
LetItGo wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:57 pm
AA gal been hiding under a rock or just daft as she only just realised this. Doubt it’s the first time at her age she has eaten this typical Pakistani desi style roti. Seriously the gal is clutching at straws to put content out there but ends up posting shit and is making herself look silly, Boring shit! :rofl:

AE814C41-DF32-41AB-A9C8-FB10AF270092.png

MakeupXface
Learner
Learner

Post by MakeupXface »

She looks 30 and Asma 40 🤭
cuteyno1 wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:35 am
lavieenrose wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:09 pm
Annam just turned 26 this month. She got that chanel last year for her 25th. I think her age is correct. She just looks older because of her quick and unhealthy weight loss. She looked a lot younger before.

I think Asma is 30 or 31

Grumpycat2019
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Grumpycat2019 »

Word on the street is Annam & vanity femme don’t like each other. They don’t follow each other and vanity is jealous of her. The Ahmed sisters were being torn apart in Mariah blobbs comments one time and vanity liked the comments!

tasnimazaman
Learner
Learner

Post by tasnimazaman »

Grumpycat2019 wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:44 am
Word on the street is Annam & vanity femme don’t like each other. They don’t follow each other and vanity is jealous of her. The Ahmed sisters were being torn apart in Mariah blobbs comments one time and vanity liked the comments!
Whys vanity jealous?

And what did the comments say about the sisters?

Ohdamnweacthere
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ohdamnweacthere »

Doesn’t anyone else find it really annoying how half these ‘Pakistan’ supporters weren’t even watching the match? Annam posts whose gonna win as if she actually cares, her sister posts that ‘you’re not Pakistani if you don’t watch the match’ and there Annam is going to some musical event when the match is on what? She probably supports Bangladesh now. Honestly every single time I see her husband on Instagram I literally squirm? His forehead, greasiness, I just don’t get how Annam can even let him touch her like ewwwwwwwwww. He’s so so so ugly, as much as she annoys me she could’ve done SO much better, he’s just 🤢

safetosay
Talker
Talker

Post by safetosay »

Ohdamnweacthere wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:06 pm
Doesn’t anyone else find it really annoying how half these ‘Pakistan’ supporters weren’t even watching the match? Annam posts whose gonna win as if she actually cares, her sister posts that ‘you’re not Pakistani if you don’t watch the match’ and there Annam is going to some musical event when the match is on what? She probably supports Bangladesh now. Honestly every single time I see her husband on Instagram I literally squirm? His forehead, greasiness, I just don’t get how Annam can even let him touch her like ewwwwwwwwww. He’s so so so ugly, as much as she annoys me she could’ve done SO much better, he’s just 🤢
:rofl: :rofl: Lol Grease ball Omar reminds me of Gollum from lord of the rings, they could easily be twins. The big forehead and ugly grin just the same. Lol 🤮🤮🤮🤮

4D347795-A9D9-4837-99AC-0C71D3250D48.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

OMGAlert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OMGAlert »

Ugly big nose Annam still at it with the cringe hand holding PDA’s, like she still don’t realise how cringe she looks showing us she is getting down and dirty whilst sitting in the audience of a live show… No self respect, dirty ugly girl!

First hand info: My friend was at the same show she said it looked like they both just crawled out of bed and rocked up at the show. Annam was acting all loud like she was some ‘princess’ that required special treatment. Apparently they were both behaving inappropriately (Get a room 🤢) and defo should of been kicked out. Ugly Annam was continuously giggling and taking selfies disturbing other’s at the show… Losers!

Seriously she needs to get over the PDA’s as they are both just ugly freaks… It’s always the ugly insecure ones that love attention seeking the most and feel the need to validate and show off their relationships…. Losers! 🙄

3E6ED676-1961-4F69-9BF2-D7A030B8DFA9.png

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs »

Where do you guys think they're going on honeymoon?

Ohdamnweacthere
Lurker
Lurker

OMGAlert wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:26 am
Ugly big nose Annam still at it with the cringe hand holding PDA’s, like she still don’t realise how cringe she looks showing us she is getting down and dirty whilst sitting in the audience of a live show… No self respect, dirty ugly girl!

First hand info: My friend was at the same show she said it looked like they both just crawled out of bed and rocked up at the show. Annam was acting all loud like she was some ‘princess’ that required special treatment. Apparently they were both behaving inappropriately (Get a room 🤢) and defo should of been kicked out. Ugly Annam was continuously giggling and taking selfies disturbing other’s at the show… Losers!

Seriously she needs to get over the PDA’s as they are both just ugly freaks… It’s always the ugly insecure ones that love attention seeking the most and feel the need to validate and show off their relationships…. Losers! 🙄

She wasn’t kidding when she said physical touch was her love language but how can want to even TOUCH that thing. He looks so whipped already, when she asked him who would win in her story he replies with his little meek voice ‘eh eh Pakistan’. Like come on any man with even a bit of manliness would say India to piss her off her for the bants? Shows how she only married him so she could walk all over him, I would literally rather die than marry this kinda guy. She used to be such a patriotic Pakistani, now she’s going to Bengali concerts? Not in a racist way but it just does not suit her personality at all, her kids what will they turn into? They’re not even going to be able to speak the mother tongue properly. Anyways I’m just disappointed in her, I used to really like her.

tasnimazaman
Learner
Learner

Post by tasnimazaman »

Ohdamnweacthere wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:33 am
OMGAlert wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:26 am

She wasn’t kidding when she said physical touch was her love language but how can want to even TOUCH that thing. He looks so whipped already, when she asked him who would win in her story he replies with his little meek voice ‘eh eh Pakistan’. Like come on any man with even a bit of manliness would say India to piss her off her for the bants? Shows how she only married him so she could walk all over him, I would literally rather die than marry this kinda guy. She used to be such a patriotic Pakistani, now she’s going to Bengali concerts? Not in a racist way but it just does not suit her personality at all, her kids what will they turn into? They’re not even going to be able to speak the mother tongue properly. Anyways I’m just disappointed in her, I used to really like her.

Is it really that deep if she goes to a Bengali concert? She’s married to a Bengali it’s only fair that they include both cultures in their lives together.

And she had full face of caked makeup on so whoever said she looked like she just got out of bed must have been dressed as a bride to the concert lol

LetItGo
Talker
Talker

Post by LetItGo »

tasnimazaman wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:37 am
Ohdamnweacthere wrote:
Is it really that deep if she goes to a Bengali concert? She’s married to a Bengali it’s only fair that they include both cultures in their lives together.

And she had full face of caked makeup on so whoever said she looked like she just got out of bed must have been dressed as a bride to the concert lol
AA fan girl alert again! 🙈
Bro, even with caked up makeup AA gal looks rank, she needs photoshop and filters to give the illusion she looks good even that fails her. Her bestie Tanji went hardcore with editing/photoshop on her wedding photos and AA gal still looked rank her skin was looking like shit. Omar dude is a lost cause when it comes to looks nothing can help the bro. :bozo:
:barf: :horse:

OMGAlert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OMGAlert »

LetItGo wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:35 am
tasnimazaman wrote:

AA fan girl alert again! 🙈
Bro, even with caked up makeup AA gal looks rank, she needs photoshop and filters to give the illusion she looks good even that fails her. Her bestie Tanji went hardcore with editing/photoshop on her wedding photos and AA gal still looked rank her skin was looking like shit. Omar dude is a lost cause when it comes to looks nothing can help the bro. :bozo:
:barf: :horse:
Ugly girl has a filter on the photo of her going to the show.

Her whole face needs filling in. lol 🤮💩

5A70F606-C9E8-47D9-B879-69C24DE526ED.png

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

I've only seen pictures of her on here, wouldn't recognize her outside of this forum....but none of the pics I have seen look like that one! That one is so filtered it doesn't look real! Why do people do this?

Ohdamnweacthere
Lurker
Lurker

tasnimazaman wrote:
Ohdamnweacthere wrote:

It’s why she married a Bengali in the first place that’s the issue, even if it was going to be a Bengali why did she have to choose W little chua mouse of a ‘man’ 🤣

Return to “A-E”