Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Annam Ahmad Part 2

Post by dreamingdoll »

GossipGoals wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:13 pm
dreamingdoll wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:42 pm

Part of the definition of Trolling of this board. 4 a) Being a jerk on the internet because you can.

I feel this applies here. This post goes too far. You knew it did when you posted it.
:respekt: Thanks admin Tar! :love2:
What a teachers pet :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

dreamingdoll wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:06 pm
dreamingdoll wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:42 pm
My source also confirmed that after they got married at the age of 12 the parents decided they won’t be allowed to see each other until they were 16. They didn’t have smart phone then so they used to send each other messages using their cats. They trained them to go each other’s houses. They would carry the messages in their collars. The parents found out and removed the cats collars. Why else do you think noni doesn’t wear a collar?!

Part of the definition of Trolling of this board. 4 a) Being a jerk on the internet because you can.

I feel this applies here. This post goes too far. You knew it did when you posted it.
Thank you for clarifying that tar. Could I just ask, isn’t everyone on this board being a jerk because they can? Me included of course.
Yes. Sometimes we all are bad posters. I try not to be a complete jerk.

However I didn’t want to quote the definition entire definition of trolling as I am on my iPad. It is at the top under rules number
4 a. I think you will the quoted posted regarding cats carrying messages ridiculous and trolling.

I sent you a very nice private message earlier in the day. I could have refused to approve your posts because I could see a potential problem with your account but I still chose to give you the benefit of a doubt and allowed you to post here.

dreamingdoll
Learner
Learner

Post by dreamingdoll »

tar wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:25 pm
dreamingdoll wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:06 pm

Thank you for clarifying that tar. Could I just ask, isn’t everyone on this board being a jerk because they can? Me included of course.
Yes. Sometimes we all are bad posters. I try not to be a complete jerk.

However I didn’t want to quote the definition entire definition of trolling as I am on my iPad. It is at the top under rules number
4 a. I think you will the quoted posted regarding cats carrying messages ridiculous and trolling.

I sent you a very nice private message earlier in the day. I could have refused to approve your posts because I could see a potential problem with your account but I still chose to give you the benefit of a doubt and allowed you to post here.

Aww thank you for that. I understand that you only want me to be a jerk to annam. Not a jerk in general. Understood

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

dreamingdoll wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:29 pm

Aww thank you for that. I understand that you only want me to be a jerk to annam. Not a jerk in general. Understood
No you don’t have to troll or be a jerk to AA. This is a trash thread though. What posters generally do in a trash thread is post
gossip, tea and innuendo. We have all types of threads on the board with all types of posters. The rules apply for everyone to
make this a safe and enjoyable place to post.

Anything else can be discussed via private message.

LetItGo
Talker
Talker

Post by LetItGo »

moulinmillion wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:41 am
All this arguing is getting boring guys.
So the walima - why did she have a whole 'unveiling' ritual when it wasn't even her actual wedding day. It's not as if it would've been the first time Omar even saw her anyway, they had a photoshoot before the guests arrived so he obviously saw her in her outfit.
Lol I was thinking same.
AA gal just milks everything and adds in all these weirdo extra bits like she in some sort of of drama. Day one since her shitty wedding content started she staging everything from the proposal, nikkah, mehndi, wedding the list is endless as her whole life is one big fat staged drama like she can’t tell the difference between reality or fiction. Remember in the mehndi trailer she was running around the garden in her yellow shorts! Lol :rofl:
Last edited by LetItGo on Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dreamingdoll
Learner
Learner

Post by dreamingdoll »

tar wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:39 pm
dreamingdoll wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:29 pm

No you don’t have to troll or be a jerk to AA. This is a trash thread though. What posters generally do in a trash thread is post
gossip, tea and innuendo. We have all types of threads on the board with all types of posters. The rules apply for everyone to

Okay, could you please let me know via private message how it’s okay to completely destroy someone’s appearance. Speak about their whole family, make up stories that don’t have to be proved right doesn’t get called out for being a jerk but my post did? I’m new and I don’t know how to private message.

LetItGo
Talker
Talker

Post by LetItGo »

dreamingdoll wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:04 pm
GossipGoals wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:56 pm
Aunty Annam 👵🏼 has no self respect even during Ramadan ☪️ last year she got all dressed up and was pretending to be all good and religious and making false fake religious intentions. When all along she was getting paid 💰 to cover her head 🧕🏽and fake act all religious for money 💰 No morals whatsoever, think her pagal mum 🧙🏻‍♀️ teaches her money 💰 is everything and religion is for just making bad duas 🤲🏼 towards others! Loooool 😂

The bit in the caption where she mentions her “Profession” makes me laugh, the delusional Aunty Annam 👵🏼 thinks sitting at home taking selfie’s 📸 and playing on social media is a real credible “Profession”, no wonder she proudly added it to her LinkedIn profile, old age is making her very delusional. Looool

Looool Look at her hands ✋🏻 the fat fingers covered in rings 💍 again like her wedding 👰🏽 day, no style sense at all. 🤮

Glad her followers pulled Aunty Annam 👵🏼 up on this post, see the comments below. Loooool 😂

CA2A760A-18EC-448C-AEFE-7BC49E2E2082.jpeg
380C3EA8-D3AC-4164-AF2B-D48F3B8F0097.jpeg
ACBA0A6F-E386-4436-82D3-DC4FD29AB341.jpeg
B355CC0A-144C-46CB-A3B5-28AD67385ECA.jpeg
783896FD-D810-4EA2-993B-A3609791B6EF.jpeg
Hahah and she only got paid £17 for that post :rofl: :rofl:
Yes bro, I remember this! They rinsed her good! :rofl:
AA ripped her hijab off many years ago and practically walks around looking like a sl*pper these days. How desperate is she for money that she needs to use and abuse the hijab to earn a couple of quid!
AA’s ugly mug ain’t even worth a penny let alone £17 bro. The desperate gal is happy to sell herself and her religion down the toilet for money. Below the belt to do it during ramadan too. She practically used and abused her religion to make financial gains, she is the lowest of the lowest! :evil:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

dreamingdoll wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:46 pm
tar wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:39 pm

Okay, could you please let me know via private message how it’s okay to completely destroy someone’s appearance. Speak about their whole family, make up stories that don’t have to be proved right doesn’t get called out for being a jerk but my post did? I’m new and I don’t know how to private message.
Private Messages are in the upper right corner. You should see your name and if you have messages there’s usually a number notification that pops up. Just click on that and you will see your messages and can respond there. I will send you a another
message later today when I have time. I have neglected the rest of the board today because I have had so many problems with
this thread. Thank You

safetosay
Talker
Talker

Post by safetosay »

dreamingdoll wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:30 pm
whirl912 wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:27 pm
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL is ur source about 8 years old?

Annam speaks full on Punjabi as heard in her youtubee vids, she visits pakistani and literally looks super pakistani, i’m sorry stop with ur nonsense pls.
Hahaha don’t believe me. They legit beg to be Pakistani. I don’t know why they’re so ashamed of being Malaysian. They don’t even visit there anymore. Just because her dad buys stock from pakistan they pretend to be Pakistani hahahaha
Thanks for this info, we can pass it on to HMRC. So her sly dad must also use Malaysia to scam and fiddles his accounts and Tax for his business, we thought it was just Pakistan. :mock:

safetosay
Talker
Talker

Post by safetosay »

dreamingdoll wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:49 am
The same source also confirms that annam and Omar actually got married when they were 12 years old to each other. But because that’s child marriage in the UK they had to fake get married now.
Nah you are wrong that was the other hippo sister Asmaa, she was sharing old couple photos on her story with her and Tahir. She captioned it “baby face couple” and tagged a holiday resort and hotel so yeah they were shagging way before their “fake” instagram show marriage. :mock:

safetosay
Talker
Talker

Post by safetosay »

safetosay wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:47 pm
dreamingdoll wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:30 pm
Hahaha don’t believe me. They legit beg to be Pakistani. I don’t know why they’re so ashamed of being Malaysian. They don’t even visit there anymore. Just because her dad buys stock from pakistan they pretend to be Pakistani hahahaha
Thanks for this info, we can pass it on to HMRC. So her sly dad must also use Malaysia to scam and fiddles his accounts and Tax for his business, we thought it was just Pakistan. :mock:

Ugly Annam is also now embarrassed of her ugly Omar’s ethnicity she still avoids mentioning he is Bengali just like her own Malaysian heritage! Lol I feel sorry (Not) for the guy as his ugly wife ashamed of his Bengali heritage and also wants him to be a fake Pakistani like herself! Lol :mock:
Last edited by safetosay on Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dreamingdoll
Learner
Learner

Post by dreamingdoll »

safetosay wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:53 pm
dreamingdoll wrote:
The same source also confirms that annam and Omar actually got married when they were 12 years old to each other. But because that’s child marriage in the UK they had to fake get married now.
Nah you are wrong that was the other hippo sister Asmaa, she was sharing old couple photos on her story with her and Tahir. She captioned it “baby face couple” and tagged a holiday resort and hotel so yeah they were shagging way before their “fake” instagram show marriage. :mock:
Ahhh yes when they stayed at the Burj khalifa in 2007!

LetItGo
Talker
Talker

Post by LetItGo »

safetosay wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:02 pm
safetosay wrote:

Ugly Annam is also now embarrassed of her ugly Omar’s ethnicity she still avoids mentioning he is Bengali just like her own Malaysian heritage! Lol I feel sorry (Not) for the guy as his ugly wife ashamed of his Bengali heritage and also wants him to be a fake Pakistani like herself! Lol :mock:
:rofl: :rofl: lol Love it! :corn:
Last edited by LetItGo on Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LetItGo
Talker
Talker

Post by LetItGo »

safetosay wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:53 pm
dreamingdoll wrote:
:tu: Yep I saw the story too! Asmaa gal for sure :rofl:

dreamingdoll
Learner
Learner

Post by dreamingdoll »

safetosay wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:02 pm
safetosay wrote:

No Asmaa actually got married in 2006, again a child marriage.

LetItGo
Talker
Talker

Post by LetItGo »

Guys, look @dreamingdoll just carrying on with their random nonsense like we gullible and actually believe them. Lol We are going to carry on trashing AA so your nonsense attempts are a waste bro, give up and move on. Lol
FYI - Asmaa wedding Memoirz trailer says 2018 but they were dating before 2013, we don’t have exact dates but go ask the M15 bro you mentioned earlier as spy’s know everything right! Lol
You claim you are N-E-W so catch up by scrolling back on this thread and past thread to see the screenshots from Asmaa, AA, Aleena and pagal mum and read what other posters have said for months on here.
I’m off can’t be bothered with your nonsense it’s boring, let admins deal with you. Bye @dreamingdoll 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

This thread is now locked. Please continue here: viewtopic.php?t=38414 :toss:
Last edited by tar on Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Closing and locking topic.

Return to “A-E”