Lesdomakeup Part 2

Lestalk
Talker
Talker

Re: Lesdomakeup Part 2

Post by Lestalk »

luvme wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:15 pm
Seemed more like a self promotion to me. Lol.
She was low-key saying she wouldn't go after ppl like they did for her. 🙄 oh poor me. Wahhhh

Maincharacter_energy
Learner
Learner

Post by Maincharacter_energy »

I feel like Dime Optics bought Dezis sunglasses and copied them. Then they were trying to look for a gullible and not so smart influencer to sell them and Les was dumb enough to fall for it.
Les says that she’s bought Dezi sunglasses before so why didn’t she realize that the samples she was getting where exactly like Dezis?! All she saw was the big check she was going to receive at the end of the day.

herefordacommnts
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by herefordacommnts »

Guys, there’s proof that the owner of dime optics placed an order on dezis website last year which gave them enough time to replicate everything

Lestalk
Talker
Talker

Post by Lestalk »

Maincharacter_energy wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:34 pm
I feel like Dime Optics bought Dezis sunglasses and copied them. Then they were trying to look for a gullible and not so smart influencer to sell them and Les was dumb enough to fall for it.
Les says that she’s bought Dezi sunglasses before so why didn’t she realize that the samples she was getting where exactly like Dezis?! All she saw was the big check she was going to receive at the end of the day.

valleygril2020
Talker
Talker

Post by valleygril2020 »

Desi knew damm well it wasn’t her collection she was being petty,

bananagrams197 wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:13 pm
Les only addressed the glasses being exactly the same. She didn't address the photoshoot being exactly the same, which was the bigger issue lmao. And Les mentioned that Desi posted Les' collab on her story. But Desi posted it bc she thought Les was promoting Desi's sunglasses lol She even tagged her company Dezi lol.
And of course Les didn't mention the fact the owner purchased sunglasses from Dezi previously. 🙄
Either Les copied Dezi or the company did, no way around it.
If Les really didn't know then that means she was lying about her involvement and "hard work."
She's sketchy af. Hope she gets sued and learns a lesson.

herefordacommnts
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by herefordacommnts »

valleygril2020 wrote:
Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:49 am

bananagrams197 wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:13 pm
Les only addressed the glasses being exactly the same. She didn't address the photoshoot being exactly the same, which was the bigger issue lmao. And Les mentioned that Desi posted Les' collab on her story. But Desi posted it bc she thought Les was promoting Desi's sunglasses lol She even tagged her company Dezi lol.
And of course Les didn't mention the fact the owner purchased sunglasses from Dezi previously. 🙄
Either Les copied Dezi or the company did, no way around it.
If Les really didn't know then that means she was lying about her involvement and "hard work."
She's sketchy af. Hope she gets sued and learns a lesson.

And she has the right to be!

valleygril2020
Talker
Talker

Post by valleygril2020 »

Yes she does! I have been seeing a lot of comments on tik told saying how did Desi not know that was her brand.. I’m like that’s her being petty and calling les out lol.
herefordacommnts wrote:
Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:05 am
valleygril2020 wrote:
Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:49 am

And she has the right to be!

Badcat01
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by Badcat01 »

Laura's boutique is so fake she was quick to unfollow Desi but if you go to Desis pics she's stayed liking them all before the drama went down

Maincharacter_energy
Learner
Learner

Post by Maincharacter_energy »

Desi just posted a response video to everything. She seems to have the same idea that I posted last night. That Dime stole her designs and then collaborated with Les and just tweaked them a bit.
Either way Les is still at fault because she most likely knew they were similar to Dezis and didn’t care.

Cecyggg
Informer
Informer

Post by Cecyggg »

She didn't address she she basically just said this is how I picked them, les knew what she was doing the photo shoot and the glasses were are all the same. Les has no shame.

Coff223
Debater
Debater

Post by Coff223 »

In the past she has said she doesn’t celebrate Halloween now she’s having a whole ass party lol

Coff223
Debater
Debater

Post by Coff223 »

Les isn’t gullible she’s just out to get paid. Her video was stupid she knew what she was doing. The fact that she copied the glasses and the marketing down to the braid is embarrassing. I don’t think the company is to blame . Les says she worked hard on it . Hard on what ?

Lestalk
Talker
Talker

Post by Lestalk »

Coff223 wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:45 am
Les isn’t gullible she’s just out to get paid. Her video was stupid she knew what she was doing. The fact that she copied the glasses and the marketing down to the braid is embarrassing. I don’t think the company is to blame . Les says she worked hard on it . Hard on what ?
She is embarrassing herself by dressing like that to go trick or treating with kids 😂 She works more hard like looking like a fool than a good person. 💀

mayraguirre
Learner
Learner

Post by mayraguirre »

Ya'll notice Cobb is missing in action ??? Not at the party or the night before .....

Cecyggg
Informer
Informer

Post by Cecyggg »

mayraguirre wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:17 pm
Ya'll notice Cobb is missing in action ??? Not at the party or the night before .....
Yes like dang sis what did u do??

Lestalk
Talker
Talker

Post by Lestalk »

mayraguirre wrote:
I noticed that too! 🤔

valleygril2020
Talker
Talker

Post by valleygril2020 »

She said she took a social media break
Lestalk wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:46 am
mayraguirre wrote:
I noticed that too! 🤔

mayraguirre
Learner
Learner

Post by mayraguirre »

Ladies.....dont ya'll know ??!? " El sol sale para todos ".....lmfao !!!!

bananagrams197
Debater
Debater

Post by bananagrams197 »

Lmfao!! "Girlies it's okay if I completely rip off her sunglasses that she hand designed and my collaborators purchased from her using their work email before my launch and my photoshoot/promos are identical, bc the sun shines for all of us 🥰" 😂

mayraguirre
Learner
Learner

Post by mayraguirre »

bananagrams197 wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:41 pm
Lmfao!! "Girlies it's okay if I completely rip off her sunglasses that she hand designed and my collaborators purchased from her using their work email before my launch and my photoshoot/promos are identical, bc the sun shines for all of us 🥰" 😂
LMFAO WATCH them make a Vlexin shirt or Les' merch with that slogan " El sol sale para todos " in all pastels colors of course lol :D

Return to “Les Do Makeup”