Sheikhbeauty Part2

bitxchpls
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sheikhbeauty Part2

Post by bitxchpls »

shaz didnt go to romaanas baby shower and romaanas husband made a whole story defending shaz how shes a mother and babies get sick blabla lol. omar and the two other kids went, sooo..

i remember romaana saying to not send her baby shower event related things bcos her SISTER was supposedly planning it all and to dm her instead. shaz didnt plan it at all, it was their parents. shaz is absolutely vile and a mess, cant even be there for her sister. she also keeps making stories and comments about how shes done with social media because it doesnt fit the new her lool. shaz just say youre devastated from the fact that youre never going to grow anymore, no big brand is going to take you serious. her blm scandal makes me sick! she was in bed making stories about all lives matter, absolutely vile, uneducated pig.

bitxchpls
Talker
Talker

Post by bitxchpls »

she finally gave up on her fake hijabi life and called it quit. all this headache bs im sorry but wtf lol, she used to do such high sleek ponytails when she wasnt a hijabi but that never used to give her any headaches :D i guess after being rejected by misguided, she realised her idea of trying to become a modest hijabi influencer failed. she seems so weird on her stories, its like shes really struggling with her mental health, doesnt seem like herself etc which is sad but..

therealgossipqueen
Talker
Talker

Post by therealgossipqueen »

Omg she has got to be the thickest piece of shit on the gram. She’s made hijab seem like going from long hair to a Bob? Like it’s literally just been a fun little experiment for her? I get that she wants to remove it, I do not believe that if you take up wearing hijab it needs to be glued on for life, no, we’re all on our own path and there’s times in our lives where we want to feel more covered, but to be so like bipolar about it? Instead of making this HUGE statement (that she knew she couldn’t commit to) why not do stepping stones? Like first take up praying more, take up reading Quran more, take up promoting things that are good for people rather than desperately trying to be the next PLT collab? She is seriously all for the gram. Her whole entire existence depends on this piece of shit app and that’s why she’s a mental case. With no money. And a house full of h&m decor.

Shaaddyy
Talker
Talker

Post by Shaaddyy »

She don’t get headache from getting her nails and eyelashes done constantly. She clearly has no intention of even praying as she’s always got acrylics. We knew it was bullshit and damage control from her uneducated rant about BLM. Fucking hell she even had to caption about cooking for her father in law, chick peas from a can whoop

bitxchpls
Talker
Talker

Post by bitxchpls »

Im sorry her daughter is like how old?? Shes been married to Omar for a good 5 years and shes only JUST cooked for her inlaws? She sounds like a pathetic newly married wife, relax shaz. That is so weird lol so usually when the inlaws come over for dinner (doubt she even invites them over), it must be omar always cooking. ha ha ha shaz you are a shambles of a wife.

therealgossipqueen
Talker
Talker

If I had those huge eyelashes on my Face I think I’d have sleep problems too. I’d really love to tell her this but she’ll get all “oh you’re attacking me” but it’s common sense? If you want to try and get something done in your life get a good night sleep be comfy?

Greencactusfriend
Talker
Talker

Post by Greencactusfriend »

Oh Jesus… samples of what exactly.

I’m guesssing it’s not hijabs now that’s she taken it off. Maybe baby clothes, tracksuits or cheap baggy sweaters
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

therealgossipqueen
Talker
Talker

Shaz you don’t accept DMs so nobody can kindly tell you,
You’ve been mugged off by these companies and this “job” that you say you have is not real. Your disposable, you’re mad cos what PLT? The cheap shit ass company that pay it’s employed £1 an hour haven’t paid you? For what? They sent you a few cheap freebies and you really thought you’d get a pay cheque off them? Honey the Romanian woman your age stiching those garments day and night hasn’t even got her pay cheque. You’ve fallen into a trap thinking you’re so important you’re not please go get a real job and just stop

Stripsoflace
Learner
Learner

Post by Stripsoflace »

Basically after trying to do collabs with PLT and missguided and getting nowhere, she is finally going to bring out her own collection. So now she doesn't care if she pisses them off since she probably won't be working with them anymore and now she's trying to 'out' them.

Tbh she wasn't wrong in what she said (well, rambled on about), they should be honouring their contracts and paying on time. The bit that kills me is when she tries to compare her job to a teacher and says HOW HARD SHE WORKS OH MY GOD. Yes, putting on a nice outfit and taking a picture is such hard labour. Bless you.

Greencactusfriend
Talker
Talker

therealgossipqueen wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:01 pm
Shaz you don’t accept DMs so nobody can kindly tell you,
You’ve been mugged off by these companies and this “job” that you say you have is not real. Your disposable, you’re mad cos what PLT? The cheap shit ass company that pay it’s employed £1 an hour haven’t paid you? For what? They sent you a few cheap freebies and you really thought you’d get a pay cheque off them? Honey the Romanian woman your age stiching those garments day and night hasn’t even got her pay cheque. You’ve fallen into a trap thinking you’re so important you’re not please go get a real job and just stop

I find her despicable to be honest .. she’s harping on about:

“I love fast fashion”
“our generation is so lucky that we have fast fashion”

Does she even know what fast fashion is? Fast fashion is a term used to describe a highly profitable and highly exploitative business model based on replicating catwalk trends and high-fashion designs, mass-producing them at low cost. These fast fashion companies destroy the environment, exploit low income workers and steal designs from people who have perfected their craft through years and years of learnt skills.

How does anyone say “I love fashion fashion” it’s the most shameful thing to have emerged in the 21st century … in addition to the kardashians

Shaz is unbelievably uneducated and stupid..

Shaaddyy
Talker
Talker

Post by Shaaddyy »

That’s not the first time she’s gone on about how amazing ‘fast fashion’ is. The uneducated chav has no idea about anything.

therealgossipqueen
Talker
Talker

She’s just woken up one morning and thought right ghetto blackfishing Shaz isn’t working, let’s try hijabi Barbie shaz oh wait that isn’t working either ok now I’m going to diagnose myself as ADHD????? Wtfhhhhhhhhh she literally drives me so insane I want to shake her. You do not have ADHD shall I tell you what you have?
A brain that is pure mush. You’ve never studied, you’ve never held down a job, you’re pretty and you think that should’ve got you far in life. You are a spoilt little nobody who married this ugly arrogant twat in glasses, you’ve got 3 kids with not a penn to your name. You need to fucking grow up. You’re asking people online for psychiatric advice?????!

I hate her. I seriously hate her. She just needs a slap.

Greencactusfriend
Talker
Talker

therealgossipqueen wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:00 pm
She’s just woken up one morning and thought right ghetto blackfishing Shaz isn’t working, let’s try hijabi Barbie shaz oh wait that isn’t working either ok now I’m going to diagnose myself as ADHD????? Wtfhhhhhhhhh she literally drives me so insane I want to shake her. You do not have ADHD shall I tell you what you have?
A brain that is pure mush. You’ve never studied, you’ve never held down a job, you’re pretty and you think that should’ve got you far in life. You are a spoilt little nobody who married this ugly arrogant twat in glasses, you’ve got 3 kids with not a penn to your name. You need to fucking grow up. You’re asking people online for psychiatric advice?????!

I hate her. I seriously hate her. She just needs a slap.

She’s also now begging for someone to give her a free private appointment.. if you can’t afford £600 go via the nhs. She’s just such a beg… it’s cringe

therealgossipqueen
Talker
Talker

Went to her child’s nativity looking like the backend of Select

missvickies
Talker
Talker

Post by missvickies »

Romaana just revealed the gender of her baby 1 month before birth so all the freebies and sponsors pour in. Why couldn't she just wait 1 more month after the birth of her child? Both Romaana and Shaz are trash.

bitxchpls
Talker
Talker

Post by bitxchpls »

missvickies wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:56 pm
Romaana just revealed the gender of her baby 1 month before birth so all the freebies and sponsors pour in. Why couldn't she just wait 1 more month after the birth of her child? Both Romaana and Shaz are trash.
She also blurred out the picture of her baby’s 4d scan on the babysuit (gender reveal picture) but we can see it on the video, not like we can see fxck all lol dont really know what shes trying to hide :rofl:

Romaana said how they wont be revealing their baby’s face for a WHILE. lets see how long that lasts.

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

Why has she given her children such ghetto names?

Dusty007
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Dusty007 »

Makes me cringe! Nasty smelly donkey

bitxchpls
Talker
Talker

Post by bitxchpls »

Omg can she STFU about her trying to sleep train her baby for the 50th time!! Everytime it fails she finds an excuse. Bloody hell she makes like 200 stories a day about it. Crying about sleep training her baby I cannot deal with her mess. How did you deal with your two other kids but now obsessed with finding 20 sleep trainers for this one. How shit is her reputation, she is a waste, cant stick to anything, always wasting time. Im finding it difficult to understand why shes having a difficult time sleep training her baby and making excuses about ‘mum guilt’, like babe where was your mum guilt when you had a nanny come over to your house everyday whilst you ran upstairs to make tutorials and the times youd leave the kids with omar to lock yourself in your hideous beauty room to go on insta live. Pathetic.

Shaaddyy
Talker
Talker

Post by Shaaddyy »

Mum guilt? She left the other as really young babies to follow her fake mullah to Dubai and LA, she certainly didn’t have it then. It’s much harder to dump 3 kids on someone hence why I reckon she don’t get out as much

Return to “P-U”