Michael Kay - Drone Candy - Part 9

Zag392009
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Michael Kay - Drone Candy - Part 9

Post by Zag392009 »

after the drama this site had, I think a lot of people gave up on it. i eventually found another similar website that has forums for all the usual suspects - the Kays, the Trackers, Adam the Woo, etc.
The Kays forum on there isn't as active as this one was at its peak a few months ago though.

Dave's travel vlog to Phi was the first one of his i've watched in a long time. The boy ain't right.

T-Rexx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by T-Rexx »

It took my daughter 4 seconds to find Dave's girlfriend. :tu:
Dave decision to film his crotch in today's video was a bold decision. :rofl:

T-Rexx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by T-Rexx »

today michael and david went to ohana for supper.

Michael had an orgasm while eating. then he thought it was just ok after sharing that most intimate of meal reactions. much of it he wouldn't go out of his way for despite a huge build up.

dave's comment: he said that he doesn't like to eat a lot of sugar. seriously. dave doesn't like surgary items. hilarious content!!!

getting ready to watch dave's video now. it's a challenge to keep up with his lunacy word salad nonsense. I'm expecting a very good rage video.

T-Rexx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by T-Rexx »

Dave got a stitch smoothie, I guess that's not counted as sugar if you're a Florida resident. He said it was not sugary, but failed to explain the four inch pile of whipped cream on top and the obviously sugar look of the cream drink.

Then he had honey butter, a lot of it. But he recognized that it probably wasn't good for him.

The dumplings had a "meat consistency."

Honey glazed chicken, I guess it was sugarless?

Terriaki beef, no sugar there I guess.

Dave objected to the vegetable stylings of the shrimp casserole.

Dave criticized the bread pudding because it was not sweet enough. Michael chimed in: not as good as it used to be.

Dave used the word "styling" numerous times to describe the food -- as in -- the styling of the shrimp. great food reviewing.

Somehow they ended up at portillos for more food. There's no telling what kind of story Dave is telling. It's not a vlog, it's more creativethan a vlog. Dave ordered a strawberry lemon cake shake, he did not even try to claim it had a low sugar content. He had some beef style beef.

kaykateer
Stalker
Stalker

Post by kaykateer »

My friend and I are obsessed with these two dopes. We seriously cannot get enough. We want to talk to other like-minded individuals and perhaps build a community around them where our comments won't get deleted. Join our MIchael Kay discord, The Kayverse: https://discord.gg/f46mjs3y

T-Rexx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by T-Rexx »

My family went to the beach for the week. I don't feel comfortable rage watching these nitwits by myself. Back next week!

bubblyduckling
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bubblyduckling »

Is there a Kay discount server? This site is pretty dead and I'm missing the gossip... 😅

vintagelionqueen
Stalker
Stalker

Post by vintagelionqueen »

I'm new around here but this is my attempt to revitalize this thread - it recently came out the both Dave and Michael are unvaccinated but have been going to the parks without masks AND just went on a Disney cruise. Comments are being deleted but I feel like this could be the downfall of the Kay Family. I also might've sent a message to Disney Guest Services alerting them that a prominent vlogger violated their public health safety measures.... would be a shame if said vlogger got their media access rights revoked...

kieramonroe
Learner
Learner

Post by kieramonroe »

vintagelionqueen wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:28 pm
I'm new around here but this is my attempt to revitalize this thread - it recently came out the both Dave and Michael are unvaccinated but have been going to the parks without masks AND just went on a Disney cruise. Comments are being deleted but I feel like this could be the downfall of the Kay Family. I also might've sent a message to Disney Guest Services alerting them that a prominent vlogger violated their public health safety measures.... would be a shame if said vlogger got their media access rights revoked...
there's another website that we use now, if you google Michael kay you'll find it but there's a lively discussion about this over there.

bubblyduckling
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bubblyduckling »

kieramonroe wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:50 pm
vintagelionqueen wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:28 pm
there's another website that we use now, if you google Michael kay you'll find it but there's a lively discussion about this over there.
The only thing I see when I Google his name is stuff about a sports broadcaster with the same name... can you give a tiny bit more detail of what to search for?

Daenerys
Learner
Learner

Post by Daenerys »

bubblyduckling wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:36 am
kieramonroe wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:50 pm

The only thing I see when I Google his name is stuff about a sports broadcaster with the same name... can you give a tiny bit more detail of what to search for?
Search in Google for Michael Kay Sociopath Super Spreader. It should be the second or third thing. If you are on dis cord, there is also lots of live discussion there on a gossip server.

Return to “Michael Kay”