Erik Conover - part 3

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Erik Conover - part 3

Post by Dandelion »

Erik seems to be eating meat again (in order to gain muscle, lol), so he and Hanna both fell off the wagon. I guess eating plant based was fad for them, and they only care for animals as pets, not generally as sentient beings that deserve a life free from violence.

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Following...

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Did Hanna and Harris split up? She posted something about not being ready for a new relationship, and she stopped posting pictures of them together.

Takkat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Takkat »

I was wondering the same thing....if they did break up...I wonder what caused it.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Takkat wrote:
> I was wondering the same thing....if they did break up...I wonder what
> caused it.

She probably realized, it was a big fat rebound and she only latched onto Harris to escape Erik. Maybe JB Andreassi is next?

Takkat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Takkat »

JB came to mind as well :) Time will tell! :)

noli90
Learner
Learner

Post by noli90 »

I am not surprised because this Harris or Allan doesn't seem an obvious benefit for her and she seems type the to want to gain from a relationship, has entitled attitudes. I didn't see him lasting if somebody made her a better offer. However, she referred to him as her love many times, said she celebrated her love’s 26th. She throws the word love easily, has relationships in an instant, but who is next?In her comments she said she was so poorly treated the last few years(why accept a proposal then), claimed she wasnt there to badmouth anyone ( after doing so and her actions were mocking) and said something not bashing Erik for a change, said she missed Theo. I hope he and she don't rebound briefly, esp Erik. She might do things for drama and attention and views( covert narcissist?) but Erik would get backslid mentally. He had said “Theo and his mom saved his life” when he was taking a break from his meltdown, as if when he was single he was drowning, because he was solo? Maybe he should look back at his single periods as good periods of career, stability, friends, family and growth because it seems his relationships are kind of not as they appear. I don’t think her videos are any kind of work from Harris so all she gets out of this is him and that has to wear thin. Erik though seems concerning when he got a PH, seems a bit excessive in a pandemic. It’s one thing if you buy, but renting a PH might be excessive now. I saw his apt hunt video. Maybe the PH was way better for what he rationalized was a bit more money but it could also be a way of dealing with his issues. Now he has to make it work and work a lot, not get into more drama.

lemonmartini
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by lemonmartini »

For a 6'5 guy, he seems to have this weird obsession with odd living spaces. First it was that long 10k apartment with a tiny loft for a bedroom and now it's a vertically small loft that he will likely very rarely access given that he has to hunch forward the entire time.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

I'm not sure I like his new apartment. The different elements don't go together very well. Maybe it will look better when it's completely furnished.
Hanna is her usual dumb, bland self in JB's video. It's a waste of time.

Cherub
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Cherub »

The new apartment is so weird. I don't understand why he needs so much space but maybe that's just me. The bathroom is TINY for that huge space.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Cherub wrote:
> The new apartment is so weird. I don't understand why he needs so much
> space but maybe that's just me. The bathroom is TINY for that huge space.

I think he needs it for his success story. His narrative about his journey is all about the young man who came to New York with nothing, lived in the tiniest apartments, and worked several jobs, and became successful through diligence and hard work. The culmination of this was supposed to be the last, big loft he lived in (and the instagrammable fiancé was part of it, too), so a much smaller, much cheaper place would be too much of a step down for him. A smaller place would make much more sense, though, especially if he plans to travel like he says.

noli90
Learner
Learner

Post by noli90 »

It’s pretty tacky of jb andressi to use Hana’s notoriety to Erik to gain views for his YT which looks like he just started, low subs. Ew, is Erik friendly with this guy... Hana has to keep attention seeking by piggybacking off maleliaisons for attention, views, notoriety, drama to keep her 15 min going, turn that into $ opportunities. Why not just post on your fake vegan workout fake spirituality channel? She doesn’t know whey isn’t vegan, eats junk food and brands herself as authentic simply by mouthing the words. Nothing to show for it. Let’s see you actually achieve something on your own.

noli90
Learner
Learner

Post by noli90 »

I have to say I watched this YouTube success story where Erik gave Hana a lot of credit for his real estate channel, 2 person crew and it’s offensive he didn’t credit Mike Sheffer and Jared, and I think he used other videographers... it’s like he gave total credit to Hana, just because . At the time, I thought she and he do everything? Now think it may actually not be true. Did recall he and Mike esp. did the videography. Seems Erik might be not a nice guy when it comes to getting a gf and throwing others aside or at least failing to give credit where it’s due.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

noli90 wrote:
> It’s pretty tacky of jb andressi to use Hana’s notoriety to Erik to gain
> views for his YT which looks like he just started, low subs. Ew, is Erik
> friendly with this guy... Hana has to keep attention seeking by
> piggybacking off maleliaisons for attention, views, notoriety, drama to
> keep her 15 min going, turn that into $ opportunities. Why not just post on
> your fake vegan workout fake spirituality channel? She doesn’t know whey
> isn’t vegan, eats junk food and brands herself as authentic simply by
> mouthing the words. Nothing to show for it. Let’s see you actually achieve
> something on your own.

She's not even vegetarian at this point. She recently said she wanted to write a vegan cookbook some day. That almost made me vomit. You're not vegan, Hanna, nobody wants your pathetic recipes that you copied somewhere else. F off already!

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

noli90 wrote:
> I have to say I watched this YouTube success story where Erik gave Hana a
> lot of credit for his real estate channel, 2 person crew and it’s offensive
> he didn’t credit Mike Sheffer and Jared, and I think he used other
> videographers... it’s like he gave total credit to Hana, just because . At
> the time, I thought she and he do everything? Now think it may actually not
> be true. Did recall he and Mike esp. did the videography. Seems Erik might
> be not a nice guy when it comes to getting a gf and throwing others aside
> or at least failing to give credit where it’s due.

I think he gave her more credit than she deserved because he loved her and thought he was marrying her. Now the damage is done. I really hope Erik learns something from this. I hope they both do. It's so cringey to watch.

marinavd
Debater
Debater

Post by marinavd »

LOL Hanna already broke up with her twin brot... eh boyfriend

Takkat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Takkat »

Interesting that now Hanna is single....Erik no longer follows her on Instagram! I think he was until a week ago or so. Wonder why?!

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Takkat wrote:
> Interesting that now Hanna is single....Erik no longer follows her on
> Instagram! I think he was until a week ago or so. Wonder why?!

I think Erik is probably feeling considerably great right now. He managed to get himself together after derailing after the breakup, and now Hanna's new relationship, that contributed massively to his despair, is over. Feeling helpless when the other person is calling all the shots (breaking up with you, immediately being happy with a new partner, telling a negative story about you and the relationship) can make you go crazy. This phase is probably over for Erik, and he is on a good path. Seeing Hanna suffer for a change may even give him a kind of satisfaction. This might have been what he needed to finally let go.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Also, (for some reason, I wasn't able to edit my last post and just add this) Hanna portrayed her relationship with Harris as so much more authentic and intense than what she had with Erik. It's easy to believe something is wrong with you when your partner seems so much happier with someone else.

Takkat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Takkat »

I agree with you and Erik does seem to be doing so much better! Work/career goals and soon to be travel vlogs are his saving grace! Seems Hanna is back with her bf (?) but who knows how long it will last.

Return to “Erik Conover”