Our Family Nest - Part 3

GGishi-liteofmyday
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Our Family Nest - Part 3

Post by GGishi-liteofmyday »

I loved that Karli called him out. She is absolutely right. At 18 he should be able to get ice cream without having him Mommy or girlfriend drive him. He is nowhere ready to move out. This should be interesting.

heatherrrrz
Informer
Informer

Post by heatherrrrz »

Someone made a comment on their vlog about how everything keeps getting canceled from a virus that has a 99.6% survival rate. A girl replied saying it's taken 2.7 million lives in the last year. I decided to comment saying I'm tired of people downplaying a virus that's killed more people faster than any flu season has. He decided that's apparently "baloney" and that most deaths are from nursing homes and how you can always tell when people watch the news. Candi had the AUDACITY to "love" his comment which makes me absolutely sick to my stomach.

emowie77
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by emowie77 »

^^^ i’m the girl that commented the other thing!! so incredibly disappointing to see Candi like that I honestly thought she cared more than that! I’ve lost two loved ones who weren’t older or had health complications so it makes me even more sad that Candi loved that comment. I feel dumb to think she was a little nicer than that.

heatherrrrz
Informer
Informer

Post by heatherrrrz »

emowie77 wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:52 am
^^^ i’m the girl that commented the other thing!! so incredibly disappointing to see Candi like that I honestly thought she cared more than that! I’ve lost two loved ones who weren’t older or had health complications so it makes me even more sad that Candi loved that comment. I feel dumb to think she was a little nicer than that.
Omg what a small world! Yeah I was shocked at her audacity. I knew they thought the virus was fake, but to like a comment about how it's all baloney and only old people have died. Like do you really not care about old people? Ken just lost his mother I think...what if it was from covid? How would you guys feel then?

skyandbuildings
Learner
Learner

Post by skyandbuildings »

I disagree with Ken's little covid chat today so much that I want to scream.

heatherrrrz
Informer
Informer

Post by heatherrrrz »

skyandbuildings wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:56 am
I disagree with Ken's little covid chat today so much that I want to scream.
So you're telling me I SHOULDN'T watch if it I want to keep my sanity right?

iseeyouwatchingmeMB
Learner
Learner

Post by iseeyouwatchingmeMB »

Ken and Candi are so fucking stupid. Sorry, but they are. Money can’t buy class or intelligence. This is what you get when you have people that never leave their hometown and don’t care to ever read or educate themselves on anything. Yeah I know Candi reads but she only reads trashy YA books made for teen girls. They are insensitive to all of the viewers that have suffered from COVID or lost loved ones from it. They’re lucky they didn’t get it with how morbidly obese they both are because I’m sure they wouldn’t survive it. It’s shocking to me that they’ve made it this far with how grossly unhealthy they are.

GGishi-liteofmyday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ken's covid chat was something else. Apparently, he talks to doctors and hospital administrators all the time and they agree that covid is being "maintained" and it's time to live your life because it's just not a big deal. This is such dangerous thinking and completely reckless coming from someone who considers themselves an influencer. There are plenty of doctors and nurses refusing to get vaccinated and also refusing to wear masks. Doctors are people and just because they do something or say something, it doesn't mean it's true.

Did you catch Ken say "we're going a better job at MAINTAINING the virus"? Absolutely, the reckless behavior of people like Ken is definitely maintain the high levels of community spread. Unbelievable!

Can I also say...I don't like Ken vlogging. Everything he says drives me crazy. I would normally fast forward through his part but watched because you guys said he was talking about covid.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

emowie77 wrote:^^^ i’m the girl that commented the other thing!! so incredibly disappointing to see Candi like that I honestly thought she cared more than that! I’ve lost two loved ones who weren’t older or had health complications so it makes me even more sad that Candi loved that comment. I feel dumb to think she was a little nicer than that.
I'm so sorry for your loss. It makes me nuts when people say things like "only old people die", because first, it's not true. And second, "old people's" lives have value too.
If Ken catches it, I don't give him much of a chance. He is morbidly obese. And that isn't meant to be fat-shaming. It's a fact.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

iseeyouwatchingmeMB
Learner
Learner

I don’t like when Ken Vlogs either. He’s so boring, rambles, and is usually chewing gum in a really gross way. He also gets distracted and goes off topic. Like just spit out what you’re trying to say without getting distracted and talking about the car accident going on near you.
On another note, I wonder what’s going on with Karli. Is seems like she has been sick on and off with low energy for years now. I wonder if she’s deficient in something or has some type of underlying thyroid issue/hormonal imbalance. Obviously she goes to the doctor and they would know better but I hope they figure it out because it seems to have been going on for a long time.
Also does anyone want to take any guesses on where they’re going for vacation? I’m thinking they’re taking advantage of cheap tickets to Hawaii. All inclusive resort that they don’t have to leave featuring bland food of course. Probably sponsored or discounted for making videos about it. God forbid they would actually explore wherever they travel to and try to learn about the culture at all. That’s just my guess.

GGishi-liteofmyday
Gossiper
Gossiper

IG story Candi is riding her bike with Chase and Asha. Chase’s helmet is hanging from the handlebars, Candi and Asha aren’t wearing them either. Does this family shun all things designed to protect them? They complain about masks, the kids rarely wore seatbelts before they started driving, Ken and Candi go tanning, they allow underage drinking in their house and I’m sure there is more I’m forgetting. They are really lucky there haven’t been any major accidents.

heatherrrrz
Informer
Informer

Post by heatherrrrz »

100% they're going to somewhere in Mexico. Hawaii is still pretty strict with wearing a mask and I've seen a lot of influencers go to resorts in Mexico and no one is wearing a mask to walk around or anything like that.

emowie77
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by emowie77 »

GGishi-liteofmyday wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:15 am
IG story Candi is riding her bike with Chase and Asha. Chase’s helmet is hanging from the handlebars, Candi and Asha aren’t wearing them either. Does this family shun all things designed to protect them? They complain about masks, the kids rarely wore seatbelts before they started driving, Ken and Candi go tanning, they allow underage drinking in their house and I’m sure there is more I’m forgetting. They are really lucky there haven’t been any major accidents.
according to candi, chase wasn’t seeing asha. i’m assuming he got negative test result back but even then he could still test positive days later as the infection period is 2 weeks. It baffles me as I live in Canada and if i were exposed I would have to quarantine for at least 10 days or 2 weeks. No wonder the USA had a worse time with covid if that’s how they do things.

iseeyouwatchingmeMB
Learner
Learner

Oh yeah, I bet it totally is Mexico at an all inclusive very Americanized resort of course. I’ve never seen a more uncultured family lmao. Hopefully Chase did get a negative covid test. I’m sure Ken and Candi don’t care if he’s positive since they just see it as the flu but Asha seems to take it more seriously and seems to care about not exposing her grandparents, so hopefully he got tested and was negative.

GGishi-liteofmyday
Gossiper
Gossiper

I don't know why this popped into my mind. Do you think Ken and Candi are good tippers? I feel like Ken would be super-cheap when it comes to tipping. Like not leaving money for housekeeping and the other staff they see during their stay.

iseeyouwatchingmeMB
Learner
Learner

I could absolutely see Ken being a bad tipper. The type of person that leaves trash all over at a restaurant because “that’s their job to clean it up.” Candi is probably a better tipper than Ken but not great. Ken is a total Karen to me.

GGishi-liteofmyday
Gossiper
Gossiper

iseeyouwatchingmeMB wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:36 pm
I could absolutely see Ken being a bad tipper. The type of person that leaves trash all over at a restaurant because “that’s their job to clean it up.” Candi is probably a better tipper than Ken but not great. Ken is a total Karen to me.
Hahaha...Ken is totally a Karen! We've already seen him acting like he is something special because they vlog. I bet if he gets bad service he threatens to out them to his HUGE following.

Chase posted on Instagram he was at Asha's hair appointment with her. So much for staying home after exposure.

iseeyouwatchingmeMB
Learner
Learner

Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:21 pm
Hahaha...Ken is totally a Karen! We've already seen him acting like he is something special because they vlog. I bet if he gets bad service he threatens to out them to his HUGE following.

Chase posted on Instagram he was at Asha's hair appointment with her. So much for staying home after exposure.
I also saw that and looked at Chase’s ig story and someone asked if he tested negative for COVID, and he posted a screenshot with his negative results.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Oh, he has to go to Asha's hair appointment so his royal highness can approve of her haircut.
Anyone else get a controlling vibe from him? Does Asha ever spend time with her friends or is her life totally taken up with her relationship with Chase? That's not healthy, even for adults. You need time away from your partner. Nobody can be all things to you.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

heatherrrrz
Informer
Informer

Post by heatherrrrz »

Their relationship is not going to last, they're high school sweethearts but that's it. Somewhere along the way in this next year when they live together, she'll see that he can't do anything and is not an adult and she'll get fed up.

Return to “Our Family Nest”