TheYeastyBeastyDoll4CallingEthanDaddy Part 118

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
pumpkie0
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: TheYeastyBeastyDoll4CallingEthanDaddy Part 118

Post by pumpkie0 »

her whining about getting her period is nothing but an attention grab and what you are supposed to want she got the house she got the ring she is getting married children are the next thing in her mind. but she is a compulsive liar no one calls out. she went from I worried in my 20s about getting pregnant while hooking and being irresponsible. To now I can't have kids because of untreated stds to no I lied I can get pregnant but just can't. last weekend she had kids at the house and couldn't stand it and said so on frenimies and she was back to not wanting them to now this. same old same old why doesn't she get called out? I hope she can't she will be jealous of the child once the attention is off her after 9 months of attention because you know she will expect to be waited on hand and foot and spoiled because she is knocked up. She doesn't trust moses so she makes him drink what wills she do to a child or baby? she doesn't deserve a child but she always wins I'm sure she will be knocked up soon. She would never have a surrogate she couldn't handle it. Also I still think they are already married I thought that when they went to the tacky resort for no reason and that the wedding she is planing is for a party nothing more. I do wish she hadn't had the success taking down david now james charles because before this no one would have gone to the wedding now she is on a high people will.

Jazzclub
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jazzclub »

Hey I’m new!

I have a different opinion on her « winning » she never truely wins because her ultimate desires (mainstream fame, famous actor/singer, marry really rich to a famous actor, talented, YouTube’s golden child etc etc).
Her « popularity » is temporary, it’s never consistant and it’s always on the basis of controversy and drama never talent, her only sponsor is Adam and Eve, No mainstream entertainment wants to work with her, no one really knows who she is unless you keep up with tik tok or YouTube, shes so desperate for love that she is marrying the first guy who gives her an ounce of attention yet they lack any sort of chemistry, she’s very overweight, has many botched surgeries because she doesn’t address the root of her issues which is contributing to her ever present unhappiness and she had to resort to only fans to continue making money to keep up with her over spending lifestyle when we know she didn’t really want to do only fans.
Last edited by Jazzclub on Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spaghettiandpeanuts
Talker
Talker

Post by Spaghettiandpeanuts »

Honestly if she put half the energy she does into moaning on the internet into not looking like a life sized jam doughnut she'd probably be happier and healthier. Unfortunately she's toxic and miserable so that will never happen. I wonder how long she runs on her little treadmill for, probably walks really slowly on it for a few pictures then calls it a day.
Also ever notice when she says she's 'taken accountability' what she actually means is, she blames drugs or mental illness? Wow, so responsble Trisha. 'Yeah I tried to kill someone but I had so much trauma and was on meth so it's okay'. She really is dumb

Christine 1958 Fury
Informer
Informer

Post by Christine 1958 Fury »

The voices in her head are the only people who will still talk to her.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

BettyCrocker1
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by BettyCrocker1 »

Spaghettiandpeanuts wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:42 am
Honestly if she put half the energy she does into moaning on the internet into not looking like a life sized jam doughnut she'd probably be happier and healthier. Unfortunately she's toxic and miserable so that will never happen. I wonder how long she runs on her little treadmill for, probably walks really slowly on it for a few pictures then calls it a day.
Also ever notice when she says she's 'taken accountability' what she actually means is, she blames drugs or mental illness? Wow, so responsble Trisha. 'Yeah I tried to kill someone but I had so much trauma and was on meth so it's okay'. She really is dumb
She walks on that treadmill at turtle speed and thinks it's a workout. She said before that it takes her an hour to walk a mile or something completely absurd like that.

Spaghettiandpeanuts
Talker
Talker

Great video

maven0109
Debater
Debater

Post by maven0109 »

Look at this disgusting ass pig.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

maven0109
Debater
Debater

Post by maven0109 »

Why is this website constantly being hacked???

Spaghettiandpeanuts
Talker
Talker

maven0109 wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:52 pm
Look at this disgusting ass pig.
When I look at her I get embarrassed for her. :?

I don’t know who is hacking the website. It’s annoying though because I want the gossip and it seems to be down every few hours

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by melissa1983 »

This fat bitch is on Tik Tok claiming she's been diagnosed with multiple personalities now.

pumpkie0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pumpkie0 »

she said in a video that a reality show contacted them how and why? so she is back to faking the multiple personalities someone better share the video of her rolling her eyes and faking a switch I hate her god

maven0109
Debater
Debater

Post by maven0109 »

melissa1983 wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:02 pm
This fat bitch is on Tik Tok claiming she's been diagnosed with multiple personalities now.
You'd think if this were the case, she would have at least one persona that was redeeming!!!

maven0109
Debater
Debater

Post by maven0109 »

Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:42 am
I wonder how long she runs on her little treadmill for, probably walks really slowly on it for a few pictures then calls it a day.
She shows it on her stories....it's usually like 1.2 miles on the elliptical and she burns like 100 cals. :rofl: :rofl:

Icanteven11
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Icanteven11 »

Thank god you’re up & running! Everyone come back!😢

Spaghettiandpeanuts
Talker
Talker

melissa1983 wrote:
> This fat bitch is on Tik Tok claiming she's been diagnosed with multiple
> personalities now.

Múltiple personality disorder isn’t even an official term used by medical professionals now, so that’s how you know she’s lying. She just needs to be diagnosed as an abusive psychopath, that i would believe!

BDuB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BDuB »

> melissa1983 wrote:
> > This fat bitch is on Tik Tok claiming she's been diagnosed with multiple
> > personalities now.
>
> Múltiple personality disorder isn’t even an official term used by medical
> professionals now, so that’s how you know she’s lying. She just needs to be diagnosed
> as an abusive psychopath, that i would believe!

she's apparently has paranoid schizophrenia lollll

dcsensai
Debater
Debater

Post by dcsensai »

glad to see the site back up. and i see lamprey is going after joe rogan of all people now. curious how this will play out.

FragileAngel629
Informer
Informer

Post by FragileAngel629 »

dcsensai wrote:
> glad to see the site back up. and i see lamprey is going after joe rogan
> of all people now. curious how this will play out.

Where is the box that we can write something (without quoting someone else's post)? Where is the ability to like a post? Where are all the posts other than the ten pages that we can see on Part 118? We were up to forty-something. What is going on with this site?

Amanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Amanda »

FragileAngel629 wrote:
> dcsensai wrote:
> > glad to see the site back up. and i see lamprey is going after joe rogan
> > of all people now. curious how this will play out.
>
> Where is the box that we can write something (without quoting someone else's post)?
> Where is the ability to like a post? Where are all the posts other than the ten pages
> that we can see on Part 118? We were up to forty-something. What is going on with
> this site?
Theres a box if you scroll down a bit that says “reply”, no idea why is down there 👇

wtf_lame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wtf_lame »

Glad to see this site is back up. I was missing you guys lol. What has our Trasha been up to lately? Same shit diff day? A few post above, I love finding out how SloMo is feeding her and buying her all kinds of unhealthy foods. Only thing good about this brainless excuse of a man is how he doesn’t care what she eats. He went from healthy Greek food to plain buttered noodles. Ohhhh SloMo.....what are you doing to yourself?

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”