Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Michael Kay (Disney YouTuber) - Part 6

Post by kieramonroe »

DC_Darling23 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:35 pm
OMG I just found this and as someone who DATED him, I AM DYING!!!! :rofl:
There is nothing more satisfying than finding 6 threads worth of people making fun of of an ex-lover.

Thank you all for this priceless gift! :love2:
ex-lover? lol girl.

T-Rexx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by T-Rexx »

Watching Dave today. Flying to SF. Looks to be the only airline passenger on the planet wearing goggles to fly. Stopped in Pheonix. Not worth my time to comment further. Sorry, I love you all, but I just can't :bhd:

boosara
Talker
Talker

Post by boosara »

AntiWDWVlogger wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:34 am
dave1919 wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:50 am
timtamslamcam wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:55 pm
DC_Darling23 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:37 pm
TikiMeerkat wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:14 am
The video opens with a noise which genuinely shocked me when I pressed play. It's like the grunt of a rutting Tricerotops and the groan of a zombie lurching towards fresh brains were haphazardly sound-mixed on dying equipment. We are left on tenterhooks as Michael edits a hard cutoff after saying "Yeah, don't start with -- " But it soon becomes clear that this noise was in fact an expression of intense pleasure the likes of which the eldest Karlsberg lad has never known, being, as he is, so woefully unable to convince a woman to touch him.
A woman has.... and a woman is not proud. :? Though in my defense, it happened YEARS ago.
If you're telling the truth, please dish every single sultry detail.
I find it hard to believe there was a woman who dressed up as a Disney Princess in suburban Washington DC and willfully dated this knob for any extended period of time. Unless it is the girl Mikey mentioned he went on a date once and he went Disney psycho during the date and she being a normal person ran for her life.
It's possible. I would think if it did happen and this person is legit, then it happened waaaay before he was gray and back when he was more "normal." (waaaay prior to the move to Fla)

Didn't the person who used to come on here who went to school with him say that he was fine in high school - not manic, not crazy, not talking a million miles a minute about Disney 24x7?
Hi, that's me. He seems to have lost it even more. It's like watching someone find meth for the first time and continue using it.

DC_Darling23
Learner
Learner

Post by DC_Darling23 »

AntiWDWVlogger wrote:
dave1919 wrote:
timtamslamcam wrote:
DC_Darling23 wrote:
TikiMeerkat wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:14 am
The video opens with a noise which genuinely shocked me when I pressed play. It's like the grunt of a rutting Tricerotops and the groan of a zombie lurching towards fresh brains were haphazardly sound-mixed on dying equipment. We are left on tenterhooks as Michael edits a hard cutoff after saying "Yeah, don't start with -- " But it soon becomes clear that this noise was in fact an expression of intense pleasure the likes of which the eldest Karlsberg lad has never known, being, as he is, so woefully unable to convince a woman to touch him.
A woman has.... and a woman is not proud. :? Though in my defense, it happened YEARS ago.
I find it hard to believe there was a woman who dressed up as a Disney Princess in suburban Washington DC and willfully dated this knob for any extended period of time. Unless it is the girl Mikey mentioned he went on a date once and he went Disney psycho during the date and she being a normal person ran for her life.
It's possible. I would think if it did happen and this person is legit, then it happened waaaay before he was gray and back when he was more "normal." (waaaay prior to the move to Fla)

Didn't the person who used to come on here who went to school with him say that he was fine in high school - not manic, not crazy, not talking a million miles a minute about Disney 24x7?

Trust me when I say that I deleted all the evidence it ever happened the moment I saw him dressing up like little girls and small world dolls 😂 Hopefully this evidence will suffice as there’s not really anything left on my phone 🤷‍♀️

He was far less crazy than he is now as this was before/ at the beginning of his journey to Disney “fame”... But he was still Disney obsessed (which I didn’t mind at first because I LOVED Disney and found it cute... until it wasn’t)

Looking back it was all absolutely as dysfunctional and cringe worthy as you would expect, and I am NOT proud. One of us decided to grow and glow up and the other ...well we all know how that went 🤣
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lanlock
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Lanlock »

Why would you have it under Michael Kay in your phone though?

DC_Darling23
Learner
Learner

Post by DC_Darling23 »

Lanlock wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:24 pm
Because that's not "from my phone" it's a screenshot of a conversation on Facebook chat which I apparently never deleted and that's what his name is on Facebook.

tikitikidumbo567
Learner
Learner

Post by tikitikidumbo567 »

DC_Darling23 wrote:
AntiWDWVlogger wrote:
dave1919 wrote:
timtamslamcam wrote:
DC_Darling23 wrote:

Trust me when I say that I deleted all the evidence it ever happened the moment I saw him dressing up like little girls and small world dolls Image Hopefully this evidence will suffice as there’s not really anything left on my phone Image

He was far less crazy than he is now as this was before/ at the beginning of his journey to Disney “fame”... But he was still Disney obsessed (which I didn’t mind at first because I LOVED Disney and found it cute... until it wasn’t)

Looking back it was all absolutely as dysfunctional and cringe worthy as you would expect, and I am NOT proud. One of us decided to grow and glow up and the other ...well we all know how that went Image
How did you meet him?

AntiWDWVlogger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AntiWDWVlogger »

DC_Darling23 wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:32 pm
Lanlock wrote:
Because that's not "from my phone" it's a screenshot of a conversation on Facebook chat which I apparently never deleted and that's what his name is on Facebook.
Did you ever get to run your fingers through that sweet 80s-style chest hair? :rofl:

DC_Darling23
Learner
Learner

Post by DC_Darling23 »

AntiWDWVlogger wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:59 pm
DC_Darling23 wrote:
Lanlock wrote:
Did you ever get to run your fingers through that sweet 80s-style chest hair? :rofl:
Sadly, yes. But I dreamed of waxing it off in his sleep.

Department Of State
Informer
Informer

Michael Kay (Disney YouTuber) - Part 6

Post by Department Of State »

Please I just want to hear some stories, this thread has gotten boring lately and his channel has been even worse. We have been needing something juicy...

If he had two brain cells left to rub together he would go drink a few venti milkshakes and purposefully be the character that he has become and go on a crazed manic adventure for us all to laugh at and drive his views back up... or even make a second channel just to capitalize on his reality tv family drama, Keeping Up With The Karlsbergs...

AntiWDWVlogger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AntiWDWVlogger »

DC_Darling23 wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:13 pm
AntiWDWVlogger wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:59 pm
DC_Darling23 wrote:
Lanlock wrote:
Sadly, yes. But I dreamed of waxing it off in his sleep.
:barf:

...and yet I'm all ears and here for it! :corn:

Go on... ;)

fish_bowl
Talker
Talker

Post by fish_bowl »

Keep spilling.

DC_Darling23
Learner
Learner

Post by DC_Darling23 »

Department Of State wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:14 pm
Please I just want to hear some stories, this thread has gotten boring lately and his channel has been even worse. We have been needing something juicy...

If he had two brain cells left to rub together he would go drink a few venti milkshakes and purposefully be the character that he has become and go on a crazed manic adventure for us all to laugh at and drive his views back up... or even make a second channel just to capitalize on his reality tv family drama, Keeping Up With The Karlsbergs...
Oh the family is so fucked up, he refused to introduce me to them. I did meet Michelle shortly before things ended, and the creepy sibling dynamic wasn't just a Mikey/ David thing.

If you think it's awful how he phrases things ... Imagine what dirty talk was like :rofl: Everything had a non-sexual name. Give me your best guesses.

AntiWDWVlogger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AntiWDWVlogger »

DC_Darling23 wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:44 pm

Oh the family is so fucked up, he refused to introduce me to them. I did meet Michelle shortly before things ended, and the creepy sibling dynamic wasn't just a Mikey/ David thing.

If you think it's awful how he phrases things ... Imagine what dirty talk was like :rofl: Everything had a non-sexual name. Give me your best guesses.
Somehow while I want to believe you, I just don't see Michael trying to have sex (or even get to 2nd or 3rd base) unless he was in a serious serious relationship - one where he'd have you meet his family. Unless you got more details you can spill, I'm having a hard time visualizing this.

fish_bowl
Talker
Talker

Post by fish_bowl »

DC_Darling23 wrote:

This is amazing. I just need to thank you. We all have that one cringy ex. Don’t be embarrassed. Keep spilling.why did you break up?

You are doing the lords work. I have been fascinated by this train wreck of a man. I need to know how his bizarre mind works.

TikiMeerkat
Informer
Informer

Post by TikiMeerkat »

This is horrifying as well as fascinating. Glad you dodged that bullet, DC_Darling, but PLEASE do go on.

How much do you know about the family (and are you serious, Mr. "Family Is Everything" wouldn't introduce you?!)? How did you and Michael meet? What were the red flags that made you nope out of there?

I too am having a really hard time imagining Michael doing anything that even circles the drain of sexual activity, so if you're for real then this is a major mind fuck. Please tell me he had some sort of Disney-themed nicknames for things, and then pass the brain bleach so I can forget.

Department Of State
Informer
Informer

Post by Department Of State »

AntiWDWVlogger wrote:
DC_Darling23 wrote:

Somehow while I want to believe you, I just don't see Michael trying to have sex (or even get to 2nd or 3rd base) unless he was in a serious serious relationship - one where he'd have you meet his family. Unless you got more details you can spill, I'm having a hard time visualizing this.
No way, dude is more likely a total perv and wannabe freak, but just not as much as psychopath lil bro

Canuck72
Informer
Informer

Michael Kay (Disney YouTuber) - Part 6

Post by Canuck72 »

DC_Darling23 wrote:

So was it a Small World After All? Or was it a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canuck72
Informer
Informer

Post by Canuck72 »

DC_Darling23 wrote:

Was “being with him” like having a Fast Pass? Or Stand By? Did he have to resort to Single Rider Only at times?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AntiWDWVlogger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AntiWDWVlogger »

Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:24 pm
AntiWDWVlogger wrote:
DC_Darling23 wrote:

No way, dude is more likely a total perv and wannabe freak, but just not as much as psychopath lil bro

Ok...but bringing this back to reality, I don't want to have to give my best guesses what dirty talk was like with Michael.

Either spill it or not. How did the two meet? Where did they go for dates? How long did they date?

Where was that pic taken? Disney World or some party at home? If Disney, it had to be a decently serious relationship to come here together.

And the sex stuff - if it's for real, we need deets. When, where, what led up to it, how far did it go, etc. If it sucked, was she with him for a long period of time after that?

How did the breakup happen? How did he take the breakup? Are they still in touch with one another?

Need the tea! :tu:

Return to “Michael Kay”