Over here to point and stare!!!

timtamslamcam
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Michael Kay (Disney YouTuber) - Part 6

Post by timtamslamcam »

Dave is complaining his tweets to Mr Beast are being deleted. Most likely flagged as spam since he is doing a daily harassment for attention.

54adnoRh
Learner
Learner

Post by 54adnoRh »

timtamslamcam wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:11 pm
Dave is complaining his tweets to Mr Beast are being deleted. Most likely flagged as spam since he is doing a daily harassment for attention.
I don't understand why he is tweeting this person. Why does he think someone wants to deal with him? He is boring and does not have any reach at all.

T-Rexx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by T-Rexx »

timtamslamcam wrote:
Mr Beast is going for psotivity, Dave is delivering idiocy, not the same thing. Dave deletes posts which he doesn't like, so this development is :rofl:

AntiWDWVlogger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AntiWDWVlogger »

Who is Mr. Beast again?

I think it's funny that Dave deletes anyone who may offer some constructive criticism, but doesn't like this Mr. Beast person deleting his tweets.

Oh wait - is that the guy who Dave was going to "bring the hype" for?

dave1919
Talker
Talker

Post by dave1919 »

I feel bad for Jodi Benson.

Department Of State
Informer
Informer

Post by Department Of State »

AntiWDWVlogger wrote:Who is Mr. Beast again?

I think it's funny that Dave deletes anyone who may offer some constructive criticism, but doesn't like this Mr. Beast person deleting his tweets.

Oh wait - is that the guy who Dave was going to "bring the hype" for?
Never heard of this guy either despite exclusively watching YouTube for years now. Looked him up and watched a video... he has original creative content and a real personality that comes across naturally. No wonder he has 46m subs, has to be making 7-8 figures with those kind of numbers.

Psychopath Dave Kay looks like he’s even trying very hard to look like this guy, with his unshaven dirt lip look. Too bad he has no original content with his endless repetition of identical videos, no creativity beyond showing what he eats and what he buys to eat later, no discernible personality other than what seem to be concerning jumbled disordered thoughts and involuntary facial movements, and has held steady at 10k subs for several months now.

This psychopath said in his “about me” video that he’s so funny and wants to do comedy. What has he EVER done that was intentionally entertaining? All I see are those unhinged wacky facial expressions. He comes across as ultra dense, unbelievably sheltered, and super slow witted. Where did he get this idea that he’s so hilarious? I’m guessing that Mother Kay told him too many times that he’s so funny and that he could be a professional comedian like the people he loves to watch on TV...

TheSquealer
Learner
Learner

Post by TheSquealer »

T-Rexx wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:30 am
timtamslamcam wrote:
Mr Beast is going for psotivity, Dave is delivering idiocy, not the same thing. Dave deletes posts which he doesn't like, so this development is :rofl:
Speaking of idiocy his life update video from yesterday is a mess. I don't believe anything this clown says. His family's public history is dotted with lots of shade and Davey seems shady AF under the goof, Mr. Positive persona. He claims to work remotely but won't share exactly what it is. Talks about food and travel. I can hardly wait More burgers, more shakes and evidently he is headed back to Florida.

AntiWDWVlogger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AntiWDWVlogger »

Outside of the spinning shots of himself, MK did a good vlog featuring GKTW! Nice interview with Jodi. Showed lots of nice lights. Didn't entirely make it all about his mug. Kudos! :tu:
Last edited by AntiWDWVlogger on Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Department Of State
Informer
Informer

TheSquealer wrote:He claims to work remotely but won't share exactly what it is.
This is the bizarre thing to me. What is this psychopath’s deal with work? He always drops these hints about his work and makes entire videos about it, but he never explains what it is that he actually does, and instead he just talks in circles like he’s intentionally dodging it. He makes these vague bs claims like he’s a “project manager” when it seems like he isn’t even capable of managing his life or his diet in the slightest. He is trying so hard at this YouTube thing but hasn’t gained subs for nearly a year, what does that say about the results he can provide for your company?

Why not just simply say his title and what he does for work and just move on? Or better yet—don’t even mention work at all, and if asked, just ignore it, or say that he wants to keep it private, or be honest and say he’s in between things but is fortunate enough to have family support to be able to take a gap year to have fun and try the YouTube thing. WHY does he have to make these bullshit “work update” videos where he tries to pretend to be some high-flying white collar professional with leadership responsibilities and wolf of Wall Street level investment skills when he’s also simultaneously uploading this other super cringe content that makes it clear to the world that this dude is not just most likely perpetually marginally employed but also likely a psychopathic angry incel?

SoMagical
Learner
Learner

Post by SoMagical »

dave1919 wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:48 am
I feel like I learned more about GKTW in the short 30 seconds that Jodi spoke than any of the 3 videos that Michael has posted about the event. These videos should be informative about this awesome organization, but instead it’s just an excuse for Michael to prance around enjoying holiday lights. :x

AntiWDWVlogger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AntiWDWVlogger »

Department Of State wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:38 am
Why not just simply say his title and what he does for work and just move on? Or better yet—don’t even mention work at all, and if asked, just ignore it, or say that he wants to keep it private, or be honest and say he’s in between things but is fortunate enough to have family support to be able to take a gap year to have fun and try the YouTube thing. WHY does he have to make these bullshit “work update” videos where he tries to pretend to be some high-flying white collar professional with leadership responsibilities and wolf of Wall Street level investment skills when he’s also simultaneously uploading this other super cringe content that makes it clear to the world that this dude is not just most likely perpetually marginally employed but also likely a psychopathic angry incel?
I KNOW! I don't get it. If you're going to talk about work, just say what you do, the general industry, daily tasks, etc. You don't have to disclose company name if you don't want, but at least don't be as vague as just spewing out word salads - or even coleslaw, at this point - of nonsensical, rambling, disjointed statements that say a whole lot of absolutely nothing. More words do not equal "better," Dave. :roll:

It just screams liar, liar, pants on fire. :rofl:

AntiWDWVlogger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AntiWDWVlogger »

SoMagical wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:42 am
dave1919 wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:48 am
I feel like I learned more about GKTW in the short 30 seconds that Jodi spoke than any of the 3 videos that Michael has posted about the event. These videos should be informative about this awesome organization, but instead it’s just an excuse for Michael to prance around enjoying holiday lights. :x
I'll respectfully disagree. I actually watched the entire thing. He actually did a pretty nice showcase of lights; again, save for the 1-2 shots of him twirling. Plus the interview and showed her singing. But, overall, it was much better than his recent stuff, and he was not really in any of the shots.

To the contrary, watch the Trackers. They made it all about themselves, their stupid outfits (especially Tim's), the rain (ahem, HURRICANE, as Tim put it), the rain on their outfits, etc. They even told us they went to the bathroom (?) at one point. They showed an insert of literally less than 5 sec of Jodi singing then cut back to Tim saying it reminded him of his childhood (?). Just seemed so much more fake, even by their standards.

Department Of State
Informer
Informer

Michael Kay (Disney YouTuber) - Part 6

AntiWDWVlogger wrote: I KNOW! I don't get it. If you're going to talk about work, just say what you do, the general industry, daily tasks, etc. You don't have to disclose company name if you don't want, but at least don't be as vague as just spewing out word salads - or even coleslaw, at this point - of nonsensical, rambling, disjointed statements that say a whole lot of absolutely nothing. More words do not equal "better," Dave. :roll:

Ashamed to admit his real position (or lack of position) because thinking about those “real world” topics (must be off Disney property to access these topics) brings up those feelings of inadequacy or disappointment for not being in a position that he thinks he deserves? So as a defense mechanism, he creates this delusional fantasy world where he is some highly skilled tech professional who trades $20 worth of cruise stocks on Robinhood and is also making Tik Toks where he is unshaven and wearing a tank top?

Psychopath Dave Kay, everyone knows you’re full of shit. Leaving Austin and back to Florida already? At least in Windermere you can just escape to WDW property to ignore those bad real world thoughts. From DC to LA to Houston to Austin to SF to Windermere to back to Austin and now back to Windermere... where are you going to run to next? Wherever you go, hate to break it to you, but you’ll never run away from yourself...

AntiWDWVlogger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AntiWDWVlogger »

Department Of State wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:54 am
AntiWDWVlogger wrote: I KNOW! I don't get it. If you're going to talk about work, just say what you do, the general industry, daily tasks, etc. You don't have to disclose company name if you don't want, but at least don't be as vague as just spewing out word salads - or even coleslaw, at this point - of nonsensical, rambling, disjointed statements that say a whole lot of absolutely nothing. More words do not equal "better," Dave. :roll:

Ashamed to admit his real position (or lack of position) because thinking about those “real world” topics (must be off Disney property to access these topics) brings up those feelings of inadequacy or disappointment for not being in a position that he thinks he deserves? So as a defense mechanism, he creates this delusional fantasy world where he is some highly skilled tech professional who trades $20 worth of cruise stocks on Robinhood and is also making Tik Toks where he is unshaven and wearing a tank top?

Psychopath Dave Kay, everyone knows you’re full of shit. Leaving Austin and back to Florida already? At least in Windermere you can just escape to WDW property to ignore those bad real world thoughts. From DC to LA to Houston to Austin to SF to Windermere to back to Austin and now back to Windermere... where are you going to run to next? Wherever you go, hate to break it to you, but you’ll never run away from yourself...
You're right on the money with your assessment.

He really does seem to be escaping something. Inadequacies, lack of a job / level of job he thinks he deserves, lack of direction in life, too many ideas without a coherent plan, etc.

He'd be much better off if he just came back here to Orlando to live with his brother. Save a bunch of money. Work the remote job. Enjoy Disney and the theme parks. Get off TikTok altogether (not good if an employer saw those...creepy perv / serial killer alert!) and if he DID still want to do vlogging, just do it for the FUN of it. Don't do it to become the next "Mr. Beast" or even Michael Kay or even the Trackers.

He just needs to stop being someone else and just be authentic. Nothing he puts out there is authentic, except for his awful singing videos. And they ARE awful, but at least they're real.

SoMagical
Learner
Learner

Post by SoMagical »

AntiWDWVlogger wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:48 am

I'll respectfully disagree. I actually watched the entire thing. He actually did a pretty nice showcase of lights; again, save for the 1-2 shots of him twirling. Plus the interview and showed her singing. But, overall, it was much better than his recent stuff, and he was not really in any of the shots.

To the contrary, watch the Trackers. They made it all about themselves, their stupid outfits (especially Tim's), the rain (ahem, HURRICANE, as Tim put it), the rain on their outfits, etc. They even told us they went to the bathroom (?) at one point. They showed an insert of literally less than 5 sec of Jodi singing then cut back to Tim saying it reminded him of his childhood (?). Just seemed so much more fake, even by their standards.
I also watched Michael’s whole video and I watched the Trackers too. My point is that none of these vloggers do a good job of highlighting the organization, which should ultimately be the main point of the video. It comes across as fake no matter who I watch. It’s annoying cause this could be a time for all of these people to be selfless but of course they either want to show off their camera work or show off themselves. :roll:

AntiWDWVlogger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AntiWDWVlogger »

SoMagical wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:15 am
AntiWDWVlogger wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:48 am

I also watched Michael’s whole video and I watched the Trackers too. My point is that none of these vloggers do a good job of highlighting the organization, which should ultimately be the main point of the video. It comes across as fake no matter who I watch. It’s annoying cause this could be a time for all of these people to be selfless but of course they either want to show off their camera work or show off themselves. :roll:
I agree with you there. I think these vloggers make the mistake to believe that people just "know" about these places and lots of people don't. So, it'd be a good idea to give a brief rundown of what the organization does, how the event came together, etc.

Though, in retrospect, I guess one could say that MK already did do that that a few days back with his Promo Video he posted on Nov. 5th.

He gave WAAAAY more info in that vlog than the Trackers EVER did about GKTW. Yes, he totally made it about his mug in THAT vlog for at least a good minute-and-a-half but I'll still give him kudos because it was MUCH more informative. He included a graphic at the end of the vlog with info too.

I'd put his vlogs for it way ahead of the Trackers and their outfits (even so much as to want to show us them with someone ELSE filming "before they got wet"; Michael didn't do that), Jack$on cameos, bathroom visits, hurricane announcements (it's not a hurricane, Tim), etc.

Michael also disclosed that GKTW gave him freebies like a hat, ornament, socks, food, and other things. Trackers didn't.

I'm not converted on Michael here and thinking he's awesome, but I'll give him kudos for this one. :D

T-Rexx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by T-Rexx »

Dave announced that he is returning to Florida? Did living in a bedroom in a group home remind him too much of a halfway house after prison?

T-Rexx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by T-Rexx »

Just started watching Dave's video when he's at the restaurant at the lake. He said "the menu's infinite." It was two pages long.

The chips were juicy, apparently, whatever that means.

At the park:
Dave saw some electrized bicycles.

The kayakers were swimming by.

Dave wants to measure social distancing in acres.

Dave said "I'm not sure" many times. He should change his name to Not Sure -- Idiocracy.

ziggy777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ziggy777 »

I watched an old Michael Kay vlog yesterday to try to remember what he was like before he became a Florida Resident. Random observations

1. Calling his actual home in Maryland his "temporary housing situation" should have been a red flag to his family that this Disney obsession was going sideways.
2. He was just as crappy at touring the parks when he was on vacation. I've never seen someone walk so much and do so little.
3. His favorite part of the parks is definitely meeting the characters. No wonder he's bored now.
4. He drank multiple, extra-large sugary drinks a day. I see the logic now, he thought he could move to Orlando and if he only drank one a day, he wouldn't get fat. Wrong.
5. He still ran around to the resorts unnecessarily.

Even with all of this, it was still a much more enjoyable video than his videos since becoming a FL resident.

Return to “Michael Kay”