Emily D Baker - Biased Facts AND F**kery Part 1

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Emily D Baker - Biased Facts AND F**kery Part 1

Post by Neonlights8 »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:42 pm
I'm sick of her repeating the same few words over and over again......like 'you guys.....you guys.....I mean....I mean...I mean'.......
Don't forget the long, drawn out "y'all"

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

Post by HiSistersByeSisters »

I've haven't been fucked to even look at her videos lately tbh.
One thing I can say is I get tired of her stans saying how "soothing" her voice is and they want her to do ASMR content.
Subjective of course but her voice sounds like a patronizing 2nd grade teacher to me.

obie
Learner
Learner

Post by obie »

Neonlights8 wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:06 pm
auntiflo13 wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:42 pm
I'm sick of her repeating the same few words over and over again......like 'you guys.....you guys.....I mean....I mean...I mean'.......
Don't forget the long, drawn out "y'all"
Yall, yall... yyyyyawwwwwwwwwll.

SageLavender
Debater
Debater

Post by SageLavender »

This rich lawyer really did say "our thoughts are with you" to people in Texas instead of donating money she got from superchats/ad revenue 🙄

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

SageLavender wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:01 pm
This rich lawyer really did say "our thoughts are with you" to people in Texas instead of donating money she got from superchats/ad revenue 🙄

This !!!! :respekt:

Exactly ! 'Thoughts and prayers' aren't going to get people's water and heat back on ......or supply food to them! :roll:

She was too busy talking about her precious car and the thin sheet of ice that covered it...... :roll:
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Emily has been left looking like an idiot....the case for Jurisdiction has been dismissed! ......... I don't think she'll be getting that purple hair anytime soon!

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

There is a thread on BGC that is shitting majorly on Emily. Glad to see people in the comments are waking up. Her 15 minutes of fame is running out it seems.

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

auntiflo13 wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:43 am
Emily has been left looking like an idiot....the case for Jurisdiction has been dismissed! ......... I don't think she'll be getting that purple hair anytime soon!
Does that mean the whole case is being dismissed or just dismissed from being held in a state?

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

HiSistersByeSisters wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:47 am
auntiflo13 wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:43 am
Does that mean the whole case is being dismissed or just dismissed from being held in a state?

Just jurisdiction atm - It can be refiled but, will Tati do it again? Uncivil Law has already said it's an extremely weak defamation case. Tati is trying to say that 1. her husband is not a public figure ....2. she's failed to state a claim in the first filing..... 3.is it 'negligent'? (KJ did tonnes of research and came to her own conclusion that JW is an alleged conman - if someone has a few fraud cases filed against them AND opens businesses, only for them to be revoked by the state they're in.... then to an ordinary person, it looks 'dodgy' ) 4. Saltz got two people to say they were put off buying Halo Beauty after KJ's revelations..... not exactly a 'significant' sum

I would love it to be refiled..... I want to know all about the 'successful' companies JW has SOLD!!! :rofl: ....well, according to Tati lmao!

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:37 am
HiSistersByeSisters wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:47 am

Just jurisdiction atm - It can be refiled but, will Tati do it again? Uncivil Law has already said it's an extremely weak defamation case. Tati is trying to say that 1. her husband is not a public figure ....2. she's failed to state a claim in the first filing..... 3.is it 'negligent'? (KJ did tonnes of research and came to her own conclusion that JW is an alleged conman - if someone has a few fraud cases filed against them AND opens businesses, only for them to be revoked by the state they're in.... then to an ordinary person, it looks 'dodgy' ) 4. Saltz got two people to say they were put off buying Halo Beauty after KJ's revelations..... not exactly a 'significant' sum

I would love it to be refiled..... I want to know all about the 'successful' companies JW has SOLD!!! :rofl: ....well, according to Tati lmao!
haha i agree with you, i'd love to see the proof of all of JW's good business dealings.

this was nothing more than deflection so that the real case would be buried and not spoken about. thank goodness we have AuntiFlo keeping us all posted on the good shit.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

HiSistersByeSisters wrote:There is a thread on BGC that is shitting majorly on Emily. Glad to see people in the comments are waking up. Her 15 minutes of fame is running out it seems.

https://www.BANNED/r/BeautyGuruChatter/ ... ame=iossmf
Looks like the sub got banned! Shit, they must have really been dragging her for that to happen. I’m glad she’s now looking foolish after saying that this was basically a sure thing for Tati. If Tati’s lawyers were so smart they would’ve filed the lawsuit correctly in the first place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rey7878
Talker
Talker

Post by rey7878 »

God she is boring. Her videos are suggested to me and I click on the ones with topics I’m interested and it’s just her rambling for 10 mins before she gets to the actual topic.

Also her voice is annoying I have to watch her on x2 speed. She reads documents and has nothing interesting to say. There are so many other interesting law channels!

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

I just got a recommendation for an H3 podcast highlight- Her Thirstyness Emily D "Badass" Baker called into the pod after they mentioned her video on the Triller lawsuit. She is so embarrassing.

Stumpf
Informer
Informer

Post by Stumpf »

I always found it odd that she calls herself the badass lawyer and everyone’s favorite legal commentator… who said she’s everyone’s favorite? There are so many channels that discuss lawsuits. It’s giving “hello fellow kids”

angriestoftabbies
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by angriestoftabbies »

I'm about to cancel my membership to her channel because her content is just irritating now. I joined when she first blew up because it was actually a breath of fresh air to have an actual adult talking about stupid beauty guru shit insofar as the law is concerned. I just can't stand the scatteredness of her lives, it's actually the opposite of ASMR to me. I find the constant switching of subjects, tangents, and thanking the superchats in between legal analysis to be anything but soothing. It stresses me the fuck out. I wish she would do more actual content instead of relying on Lives all the time. It's chaotic.

dcgirl1
Learner
Learner

Post by dcgirl1 »

angriestoftabbies wrote:I'm about to cancel my membership to her channel because her content is just irritating now. I joined when she first blew up because it was actually a breath of fresh air to have an actual adult talking about stupid beauty guru shit insofar as the law is concerned. I just can't stand the scatteredness of her lives, it's actually the opposite of ASMR to me. I find the constant switching of subjects, tangents, and thanking the superchats in between legal analysis to be anything but soothing. It stresses me the fuck out. I wish she would do more actual content instead of relying on Lives all the time. It's chaotic.
I just cancelled myself. I’m embarrassed to say I’ve been a member for many more months than I’d like to admit. I’m ashamed to even say that… but now I’m gone for good. I have unsubscribed and won’t be watching any of her shitty “commentary” videos that she pretends to be an expert on. She was a prosecutor yet she mostly comments on civil lawsuits like she’s an expert on civil law. Image I bet she sucked as a district attorney too.

Also, I found her difficult to trust. Beginning with her grammar on her website which sells legal stuff for business. See the attached picture of her website… I’ve highlighted the grammatical HORRORS. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnny0994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by johnny0994 »

I only watch her because she breaks down all the Britney documents in a way thats understandable for me. What does everyone here think about her?

Return to “A-M”