Raw Busted Krusty the Pregnant Penguin - Part 7

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: RawBeautyKristi #7?

Post by mustardmoon1 »

I had never seen this chick before YT suggested one of her videos to me recently. Why does she have such a big following? She's so unattractive, I can't watch her. Why would anyone take beauty advice from someone this ugly? Very interesting phenomenon.
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

mustardmoon1 wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:51 pm
I had never seen this chick before YT suggested one of her videos to me recently. Why does she have such a big following? She's so unattractive, I can't watch her. Why would anyone take beauty advice from someone this ugly? Very interesting phenomenon.
Plus she is such a judgy, miserable, and ignorant person (with weird opinions), that her personality doesn't even save her. She's all-around annoying.

Bad genetics are one thing, but she somehow manages to make herself look worse with that haircut, overuse of highlighter, false lashes that accentuate her already disproportionate eyes, etc. Maybe it's like the car crash phenomenon, and people just can't look away from disaster lol.

Secondfavorite
Learner
Learner

Post by Secondfavorite »

I love Kristi, but damn do I wish she would shut the f*ck up about her kid. It's not fun at all anymore. (I'm not anti kid, I love kids, I just don't fit with her content anymore I suppose)

SylvieMoon
Debater
Debater

Post by SylvieMoon »

Secondfavorite wrote:I love Kristi, but damn do I wish she would shut the f*ck up about her kid. It's not fun at all anymore. (I'm not anti kid, I love kids, I just don't fit with her content anymore I suppose)
Same. I actually love kids but her videos have become so borinnnnggg. She’s been talking for ages about how she is raising her child and how her method is working amazingly. And repeating herself over and over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

People that feel the need to repeat over and over again how well something is working usually need the validation for themselves more than it's proof it's actually working...

TheEternal
Informer
Informer

Post by TheEternal »

She will still be breastfeeding that kid when he goes to college. Like he will actually have to tell her: stop shoving your tit in my mouth, woman. I have no problem with breastfeeding, but it's fairly obvious the reason for her is that she cannot and will never be able to detach herself from her child. As in, letting him be his own individual.
Hope I'm wrong tho

Catjerome
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Catjerome »

I am also a mom in my mid thirties, I am arguably her target audience. Her constant unsolicited advice on IG about how to get your child to sleep and eat and poop and do every single thing is driving me up the damn wall. I eye roll so hard every time she starts into one of these stories I almost hurt myself. She claims to preach "there's no right away to do it" but constantly posts about "well here's how I did it and here's why it's the best way." She offers advice like she's a 5-time mom. You have one child who is just over a year old.
You have barely dipped your toes into motherhood. Stop telling everyone how to do it. I'm just hate following her at this point.

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

I suppose the kiddie advice is her projecting how much better she is doing on her current meds. Remember her anxiety got so bad she said she had fears or trouble parenting the baby.

TheEternal
Informer
Informer

Post by TheEternal »

Most of the advice she gives is actual bullshit. She has one kid and suddenly knows everything. Nah fam. Try again in 5 years

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

Damn, this girl gets triggered AF if anyone challenges her parenting expertise. Seems to me if she doesn't want the flack when people disagree with her parenting methods, she shouldn't post any!?

Bonki
Informer
Informer

Post by Bonki »

Not everyone needs to give advice. If I paint I don't need to give painting advice, it screams that she knows best. Let people with actual deep knowledge about an area give advice. When did it happen that everyone needs to speak on a subject to the world?!

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

The stuff she posts on her stories is so cringe... She gets way too wrapped up in internet drama, and it's pretty weird that she claims she doesn't want to post stuff about her kid, but uses him to respond to her haters? ("am I helicoptering, are you feeding off of my energy?")
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

snowmu
Learner
Learner

Post by snowmu »

she proceeded to block me on insta because she posted a multi story about how her kid wakes up at the “UNGODLY hour of 7:00AM!!!” which I replied that most people are already AT WORK at 7AM. she also said how crazy it is that she has to be up and functioning by 8:30AM, paying attention to her kid. this goes to show how out of touch ”full time YouTubers” are…

Bonki
Informer
Informer

Post by Bonki »

I never liked how much she complains while having to do nothing. She is blessed to have the lifestyle she has and she is using her time complaining, its mind numbing to hear!

TreshEater
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by TreshEater »

Her livelihood is cemented in social media, and it's evident she's silently screaming :o to get out. A new kid, house, and unemployed hubbie make it impossible for her to hide out from the beast she's created.

I started to watch one of her recent declutters, but sincerely got grossed out by the chunk of dandruff in her hair. I'm not exaggerating. We all have a public and private face, but going on record with dirty hair and a manic speech pattern is nuts.

And how long will she stubbornly wear the maternity overalls as part of her wardrobe?

Secondfavorite
Learner
Learner

Post by Secondfavorite »

Looking at her most recent video thumbnail.. not even gonna click. What's with the click baity title but the drama is about being a mom..? Lol. I'm cringing.

sundycheecks
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sundycheecks »

Secondfavorite wrote:Looking at her most recent video thumbnail.. not even gonna click. What's with the click baity title but the drama is about being a mom..? Lol. I'm cringing.
Definitely was a whole rant about being a mom. As well as her contradicting herself non stop. I couldn’t even make it halfway before I had to exit out.

snowmu
Learner
Learner

Post by snowmu »

oh god, she is asking about homeschooling on twitter… i feel so so bad for that child.

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

snowmu wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:06 pm
oh god, she is asking about homeschooling on twitter… i feel so so bad for that child.
Wow…there’s no excuse to deny your child a proper education and adequate social interaction with other children. The only legitimate reason I can think of is if the child has a debilitating illness, but even then, the teaching should be done by a qualified tutor/teacher that comes to the house…not Kristi.

IMO it’s the height of narcissism when people treat their children like a hobby or entertainment, especially at the child’s expense. Homeschooling would really be for Kristi’s benefit, not the child.

SylvieMoon
Debater
Debater

Post by SylvieMoon »

They live in the middle of nowhere. I’m not surprised she wants to homeschool.

Return to “RawBeautyKristi”