Michele Wang

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Michele Wang

Post by lulugirl765 »

Serapis wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:07 pm

I don't think Michele has to change up her style just because she moved to Vegas. Crossbody bags are popular in literally every city in the U.S., as is black and neutral colored clothing. Michele would look ridiculous if she switched it up to sequined tops and stiletto heels, because that is so not her.

Tailoring would make a world of difference though, the oversized look is not doing her any favors. And you can tell she is extremely self-conscious when she's hanging out with these younger influencers, she's always making little comments that give off the impression that she feels like their frumpy old aunt.
Who said sequined tops? Right now we can all agree the oversized paper bag dresses and dad sandals are one extreme, and don’t make her look or feel good. I’m sure they are fine at home off camera.

I’m going to predict she WILL change the style up as she gets to that big 50, which is just a year or two away. She doesn’t need to be the frumpy aunt at all. I do think Vegas should be inspiring to ditch the depressing winter subway wear.

sofisticat
Informer
Informer

Post by sofisticat »

Yeah, it def seems like those are more like house clothes. When I'm going to be home for a while, I always like to change from my outside clothes into comfier clothes. I think it would be fun if she hired a stylist for herself as a birthday gift. Prep for 50 and really just treat herself to that.

She's been getting more sponsors lately, so good for her but they seem a bit random? Like that rug. It was just okay but I'm glad she's decorating the office more. Just hope she plans on getting window fixtures in there as well. I don't get people who leave their windows sparse like that.

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

Trying to buy anything for home reno now is sitting in back order for months with the supply gluts. How she’s using sponsors is revolting, like that eye cream sponsorship she used to fund her Hermès shopping video. I will never use her links.

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

sofisticat wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:29 pm
Yeah, it def seems like those are more like house clothes. When I'm going to be home for a while, I always like to change from my outside clothes into comfier clothes. I think it would be fun if she hired a stylist for herself as a birthday gift. Prep for 50 and really just treat herself to that.

She's been getting more sponsors lately, so good for her but they seem a bit random? Like that rug. It was just okay but I'm glad she's decorating the office more. Just hope she plans on getting window fixtures in there as well. I don't get people who leave their windows sparse like that.
She should get a stylist. She honestly looks younger than her age and should show it off. Not wear oversized unflattering clothes.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Raven_nevermore wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:54 pm

She should get a stylist. She honestly looks younger than her age and should show it off. Not wear oversized unflattering clothes.
I agree she needs a stylist. She needs to spend some time in a store trying on clothes and seeing what looks good. What she’s
wearing now just doesn’t cut it.

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

tar wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:25 am
Raven_nevermore wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:54 pm

I agree she needs a stylist. She needs to spend some time in a store trying on clothes and seeing what looks good. What she’s
I sort of "get’ why she’s not doing that, assuming she is really a size 14/16 like she says and isn’t just guessing. Maybe she is guessing since her clothes are so way off in size, I don’t know. The reason why I get it is, let’s say for example she goes into Nordstrom. The only department that will have anything to fit her is the Plus Size department. Not that there is anything wrong with that, in my mind the "wrong" is that the whole store and all the designers make clothes that only go up to size 10, a very FEW maybe size 12. And then that Plus Size department has a lot of just fugly clothes, and the cute stuff if there is any sells out quick. So why bother, maybe is her thinking. Just buy some throwaway crap online and hope to whittle down to a 12.

Not saying that’s the best route to go, just saying I get it if she finds plus size shopping to be a drag because very often it is. Having said that, Nordstrom has personal shoppers who can pick out stuff to try on. She could at least give that a shot since she’s on camera all the time.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

lulugirl765 wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:42 am
tar wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:25 am

I sort of "get’ why she’s not doing that, assuming she is really a size 14/16 like she says and isn’t just guessing. Maybe she is guessing since her clothes are so way off in size, I don’t know. The reason why I get it is, let’s say for example she goes into Nordstrom. The only department that will have anything to fit her is the Plus Size department. Not that there is anything wrong with that, in my mind the "wrong" is that the whole store and all the designers make clothes that only go up to size 10, a very FEW maybe size 12. And then that Plus Size department has a lot of just fugly clothes, and the cute stuff if there is any sells out quick. So why bother, maybe is her thinking. Just buy some throwaway crap online and hope to whittle down to a 12.

Not saying that’s the best route to go, just saying I get it if she finds plus size shopping to be a drag because very often it is. Having said that, Nordstrom has personal shoppers who can pick out stuff to try on. She could at least give that a shot since she’s on camera all the time.
I understand that. You have to be a certain size to wear designer clothing. Designers should make a line for what THEY CONSIDER
extended sizes. Most women in the US anyway are a size 12 or over and many of them have extra money to spend. Anyway, I think
a good stylist should be able to pull together something for her. Even if it is not designer, there should be some very nice clothing
available that she could wear on camera. She lives in Vegas. There’s so much shopping. I would get a stylist who knows people
and have some clothing made so that I look good when I am on camera and go out. She needs to realize that a lot of people are
watching her. Many people think just as you said though, I will wait until I am smaller to buy great clothes. Sometimes that takes
longer than you think.

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

I think she will do it. Gotta give Michele one thing, she’s a boss. She probably hates herself in those photos that came out of the "dinner with the girls." Remember the vlog when she went designer outlet shopping and drove 4 hours one way to do it? Okay, she did buy sunglasses but still, she will make the hard effort. 8-)

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I need to watch some of her videos. I have only been reading here lately.

kcartchick
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kcartchick »

She has no sense of style. Watched a blog about her trip to Target. She can't make a cohesive look with pillows and a quilt for her bedroom, yet she can sell a $350 cashmere wrap and "luxury" jewelry?!? :rofl:

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

Michele has excellent taste when it comes to materials. She had amazing yarns back in the day, and unreal fabrics which she gave away finally. She’s focused the materials and construction of stuff, but she isn’t really a big picture decorator.

Silverwinged
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Silverwinged »

she left a purse, that was worth 4 months of my rent, in her range rover while she went to orange theory.
and someone stole it. she ran into the gym and asked them to call 911. LOL.

OF COURSE i feel that no one should have their property taken or have to deal with petty crime/replacing ID and phones...
but christ lady. how cocky/out of touch etc do you have to be to leave a bag like that IN YOUR CAR? i get that shes "angry at herself" but again, i would never in a million years leave a bag worth thousands and thousands. shows how little these morons actually value their belongings.

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

Silverwinged wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:13 pm
she left a purse, that was worth 4 months of my rent, in her range rover while she went to orange theory.
and someone stole it. she ran into the gym and asked them to call 911. LOL.

OF COURSE i feel that no one should have their property taken or have to deal with petty crime/replacing ID and phones...
but christ lady. how cocky/out of touch etc do you have to be to leave a bag like that IN YOUR CAR? i get that shes "angry at herself" but again, i would never in a million years leave a bag worth thousands and thousands. shows how little these morons actually value their belongings.
Along with that, she’s out of touch with her own life. The logical step is you don’t take the Chanel on an errand run, you take something ordinary. Which then "should" lead to the conclusion that she does nothing, and goes nowhere that a Chanel bag would be appropriate or even a show-off. She has a solidly middle class Target and Restoration Hardware lifestyle. The only thing that sets her apart is how much more wasteful she is. One Chanel being too many, she has four. She has the same waste in every other corner of her life as well.

By coincidence, Mandarin Chinese has a word for this, "tuhao." It is an adjective for people who spend an extravagant amount of money on luxury things, because they have the money, but really have no actual life of any importance underneath the bling. She’s tuhao af.

Gossipladylady
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossipladylady »

OK so she wants 911 called for a purse????? She even says in the video they tell her to call another number......Yeah its called 311 for NON-EMERGENCIES...............OMG I can't with her! So she truly thought that you dial 911 for a car break-in where no-one is injured, etc? Is she serious!!!! OMG WTF!! I am just dead! I can see like a 16 year old calling 911, but a middle-aged woman? HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW!!!

And she is soooooooo typical of the "transplants" that move to Vegas. I am from Vegas and Hawaii and I gotta say she is soooooo typical. She lives on the South Side of Vegas where lots of wealthier homes are AND lots of crime. They move here and get so fricken clueless. OH VEGAS IS SAFE...............NO IT IS NOT! Home and auto break-ins are the norm! COME ON LADY! Watch the fricken news! I know she SAYS she SHOULD have not left her purse in the car, but like DUH really?! You drive a crime magnet car, you parked at a strip mall..................DUH DUH DUH! And I love that she says they only took her purse and not the dog bed!!! YES cause criminals are out there stealing dog car beds...........................I JUST CAN'T with her!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I can’t believe she left a Chanel in her vehicle. I never leave anything of value in the car where someone might be tempted to
steal it. Common sense. Nobody should have taken it but it’s a fact of life that people steal things that are left unattended.

Gossipladylady
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossipladylady »

I still think the part that blows me away with legit anger is the dialing 911.............................Is that what they do in other states? In NYC do you dial 911 for non-emergencies or something? Cause no sir out here 911 is for a car crash WITH injuries, a robbery IN PROGRESS, a medical emergency like a heart attack or stroke, nonbreathing, etc not your f**cken air-headed a$$ leaving a purse in your car. I mean what did she say to the 911 dispatcher "help help my Chanel was stolen............"but it was my FAVORITE Chanel so fuck someone having a heart attack or not breathing get here now and deal with my purse".......................... And her tone when retelling her harrowing ordeal that she was mad they gave her another number to dial. Between the 911 for her purse AND the not knowing gas or electric on a dryer............How has the fricken bimbo lived this long? Sorry she is a bimbo and I don't care. Air-headed bimbo ditz.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Gossipladylady wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:14 pm
I still think the part that blows me away with legit anger is the dialing 911.............................Is that what they do in other states? In NYC do you dial 911 for non-emergencies or something? …………..
Honestly I think everyone knows not to call 911 except for emergencies only. A stolen Chanel is not an emergency. While it is
certainly heartbreaking….. it isn’t an emergency. She really doesn’t seem to have a lot of common sense. I have the non emergency
number of the local sheriffs department in my phone. Maybe she just panicked but she shouldn’t have been upset when they gave
her another number to dial. It’s an emergency line. They can’t keep it tied up with a non-emergency call.

sofisticat
Informer
Informer

Post by sofisticat »

When I go to the gym, I only bring my wallet, water bottle, keys, and earbuds and have left my wallet in the glove compartment. I feel uneasy doing that let alone leaving a fucking LUXURY BAG in the car.

I can even hear my mom saying, "why would you leave your purse in the car!?" She's definitely out of touch if she's calling 911 for that. I can understand not knowing what to do in such a situation but come on. Also, I wonder if her car was the only one broken into.

And everyone in the comment section is acting like she was mugged and not just a victim of her own foolishness. Jfc.

soul reaper
Informer
Informer

Post by soul reaper »

She what…called 911 for a fucking Chanel bag…that is such a Sex and the City thing to do. Never mind that in the time she spent whining about that bag, someone with an actual emergency could have been in an actual dire situation that didn’t involve first world problems. I can’t with her anymore. I feel like I’m losing brain cells.

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

soul reaper wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:49 am
She what…called 911 for a fucking Chanel bag…that is such a Sex and the City thing to do. Never mind that in the time she spent whining about that bag, someone with an actual emergency could have been in an actual dire situation that didn’t involve first world problems. I can’t with her anymore. I feel like I’m losing brain cells.
That’s the feeling I get watching her shill videos which is mostly what she posts. She deliberately says she doesn’t read cosmetic ingredients or know what they do. She talks endlessly about a paleo or keto diet or whatever she is on and deliberately says she doesn’t know what it does or any good reason to do it other than she feels good. She buys a million dollar house and fills it with Target and Restoration Hardware. She wears the same peach eyeshadow for nearly every look and keeps buying the same peach eyeshadow color endlessly. She shills every brand that sends her PR, no matter what it is. It’s the most brain dead of any influencer I watch, seriously. Watch Michele if you want to be the most un-thoughtful, mindless consumer ever and throw money away at every turn.

Return to “K-O”