I refuse to play it. Just watching people play it scares me. Lol

Rosewynn
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Slender: The Eight Pages

Post by Rosewynn »

I played it. It was OK. I wasn't really scared by it. Silent Hill scares me a lot more.

FFL
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FFL »

I have played Slender. I think the most I've gotten to is 4 or 5 pages. I get so tense and my heart pounds so much! I usually cuss when he pops up or I turn around and he's there. And when I say usually, I mean almost always. I have watched a YouTube video on someone who got them all though!

I also played a little bit of Amnesia, which is also terrifying. When I was with my group of friends, we had a competition to see who could go the longest without screaming or making any kind of sound. I lost. =P

Rosewynn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosewynn »

Oh now Amnesia is no joke. I had to stop and walk away so much during that game haha.

Forever5stars
Talker
Talker

Post by Forever5stars »

Slender scared me at first, but not any more. I've only gotten up to about 3 pages haha :'D I bought Amnesia but it doesn't work! I'm trying to get it to. I love scary games

hellukittu
Informer
Informer

Post by hellukittu »

played it (in dark, lights out, volume up), got to 5 pages, almost peed myself, i'm out
just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right

Bluffology
Informer
Informer

Post by Bluffology »

I've been trying to find Amnesia in stores but I can't & i don't even know if it will work with my computer. :(

The most I've gotten was 4 notes in Slender LOL. It's a lot more scary with friends, but when you're playing alone it's not that bad, just hard.

I downloaded all the other Slender games but they won't load. Anyone having the same problem?

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

I've played it before and only got maybe three or four pages. Frankly it's an annoying game with nothing to it unless you're easily scared which is definitely not my case.

HattieChaos
Naughty
Naughty

Post by HattieChaos »

I don't get it! I've played both Slender and Amnesia and none have scared me at all, haha. Sometimes I obviously get a jump from the jumpscares, but not to the point where I'm screaming (a-la Pewdiepie) or needing a break from the screen. :P I usually just find it really funny and keep on playing. Call me a freak, but I found Slenderman positively hilarious, just because the jumpscares were so sudden and I thought the fuzzying was so cliche and ugh, I just laughed really hard.

Post by Guest »

I've never finished the game, I'm too scared. Plus, my old computer was sooo laggy, which made it even worse because I couldn't move when I saw him...I think I've gotten up to 4 pages.

I've never played Amnesia but honestly it doesn't seem that scary to me. I watched a couple of Pewdiepie's videos and the monsters seemed like Monster's Inc. characters lol.

HattieChaos
Naughty
Naughty

Post by HattieChaos »

^^Haha, about the Monster's Inc, that's the exact image I had going through my head! :P

Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Primadxnna »

I have the game on my Galaxy :D The most pages I have found are 7 :| But it never fails to scare me every time.

Zealous Lace
Debater
Debater

Post by Zealous Lace »

Duuuude! I just had a Slendy moment in real life!!
It was pitch black in my aunt's backyard and I had to walk to her back door with her crappy phone flashlight and I was thinking "THIS IS HOW I DIE!!!" I WAS HORRIFIED!!! :o

Return to “Games”