detelina
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The HUMAN in HUMAN resources is gone!

Post by detelina »

The HUMAN in HUMAN resources is gone!

Just once I like to fill out an application and or send a company my resume. Then get an interview After the interview know if I got the job or not. Just once I like a place to list the salary in the job ad, that would cut down on wasting time. Not a range, not TBD, not depends on credentials, but the actually salary and benefits

No log into a job site, then the companies site etc No fill out application and send resume. No at the end of interview hear, we got others to interview we will let you know. No come in next week for another interview.

If I drive more then 30 minutes to an interview be professional and interview me for more then 5 minutes. People talk about potential employees being professional. When will potential employers be professional? You pay money for nice clothes, resume copies, transcripts, parking, college, gas, and etc Bad Human Resources equal bad Public Relations.

There are so many loop holes in Obamacare that most places get around offering health insurance and benefits.

Potential Employees told to be professional, so why are Potential Employers NOT professional?
Sick of the 'CLASSIC' line interviewers hate to hear, we will let you know . . . BLAH . . . BLAH . . . BLAH . . . If you follow up they think you are a psychopath and call the police.

Computers where suppose to make life easier, all computers did was make it more difficult. Why do we have job programs for ex-cons? We have unemployed people who do/did follow the law. People who follow the law should get jobs before ex cons!

Instead of asking how I would respond to certain situations, hire me and I can show you. I hate the working for free interview. Just hire me.

We will let you know but then you hear nothing. Don't say you are going to let me know if you are not.

I been to interviews were I was dressed more professional/businesses then

cabaccum
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: The HUMAN in HUMAN resources is gone!

Post by cabaccum »

the search for a job is more and more difficult every year. yes, you are right, many of us have a minimum of choice and rights to apply for a job. I was also in a conda situation could not understand why I was refused!
I have education and work experience. and I'm 44 years old.
but for some reason at one of the interviews I was told that I was not experienced enough

bisseranast
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: The HUMAN in HUMAN resources is gone!

Post by bisseranast »

Luxury department store chain Lord & Taylor is closing all of its locations nationwide after nearly 200 years in business...It's horrible! I worked there for so long! Now I am planning to work at Amazon and preparing for a job interview https://mrsimon.ai/interview-questions/amazon/

Return to “Work”