TrailerTrashKaty and Castaway Rob: The Mansion Isolation Chronicles - Part 11

Here4daT
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TrailerTrashKaty and Castaway Rob: The Mansion Isolation Chronicles - Part 11

Post by Here4daT »

Ok, who called it?

I guess not all their businesses are foolproof like they hoped.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sunday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: TrailerTrashKaty and Castaway Rob: The Mansion Isolation Chronicles - Part 11

Post by sunday »

It's terrifying that a total stranger, full grown adult made a gift bag with their kid's face on it....but if you make a public instagram the day your kid is born...crazies think it's being welcomed

I wonder if she shared that in hopes that people would reply to her saying it's creepy lol

regalbean
Informer
Informer

Post by regalbean »

She always looks so different in LHR’s stories compared to her own pictures and stories. She has no definition whatsoever in her arms and looks way more squatty in stuff that he posts.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Eyespyone
Informer
Informer

Post by Eyespyone »

Ok... so it’s amazing to me how they duped all their followers in that she has this amazing physique but it was all from PEDS. This is the real her and it’s fine but you literally cheated and gained wealth at lying to your followers. You all have to go and see his IG story and the minute she comes in view of his story, he turns away his phone alway from her. My physique blows hers away and I would be happy to post a pic or two of my body here and all natural. I was able to snap a few images of her!
F2E05DFC-F846-4803-8E30-1A242F3489BB.jpeg
DD438F30-BFFB-4535-B96F-E7B4CB488837.jpeg
CA69BF8E-A13A-4002-A167-AB18FB645701.jpeg

sunflower217
Informer
Informer

Post by sunflower217 »

A couple more for ya. This is NOT the body pic she posted the other day

Wallflower2019
Debater
Debater

Post by Wallflower2019 »

Maybe she doesn’t have her physique back (w/o PEDS) Bc she’s lifting 5lbs like she used to 😂😂. You can’t jump back into “weight lifting” with only lifting 5lbs (like she once did back in the day while on PEDS). And expect to have a crazy lean and cut body. Also, she’s sooo puffy. She’s aged herself soo much. She looks like she’s 35.

Stacie16
Learner
Learner

Post by Stacie16 »

Has anyone ever wondered if she has had work done to her butt? Maybe a butt lift or something? She use to always post how her butt was completely flat prior to working out and she hasn’t been working out much since before Axel was born. Looking at the side photo of her above, how has she maintained it without hardly working out for the past 3 years?

regalbean
Informer
Informer

Post by regalbean »

Wallflower2019 wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:36 pm
Maybe she doesn’t have her physique back (w/o PEDS) Bc she’s lifting 5lbs like she used to 😂😂. You can’t jump back into “weight lifting” with only lifting 5lbs (like she once did back in the day while on PEDS). And expect to have a crazy lean and cut body. Also, she’s sooo puffy. She’s aged herself soo much. She looks like she’s 35.
someone asked her if body weight exercises are as good as weight training and she gave her usual black and white shitty advice that body weight exercises are nowhere near as beneficial. Okay Kate. Keep doing your useless 20 lb. lat pull downs and I’ll keep doing my body weight pull ups LOL

Labrat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Labrat »

So is their home gym the dogs' new home?

sunflower217
Informer
Informer

Post by sunflower217 »

regalbean wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:30 pm
Wallflower2019 wrote:
someone asked her if body weight exercises are as good as weight training and she gave her usual black and white shitty advice that body weight exercises are nowhere near as beneficial. Okay Kate. Keep doing your useless 20 lb. lat pull downs and I’ll keep doing my body weight pull ups LOL
Body weight exercises where you’re doing the correct form, holding and squeezing where you need to is going to be more effective than shitty form with 20 lbs anyway, but thanks for the “advice” Katy 😂

Jxcxd
Learner
Learner

Post by Jxcxd »

The fact that she said body weight exercises are nowhere near as effective as weight lifting shows just how uneducated she is about fitness. If you can accurately coach and perform body weight exercises and form a good program with a rep scheme that fits your goals, they can be so much more effective than weight lifting. Most people have garbage form and adding weight to bad form just compounds the issue. Yeah, you’re never going to look like a body builder by doing body weight exercises but you CAN get shredded and definitely add muscle mass. I sat back on this forum for a long time but the longer I sit back and watch her scam people with NO KNOWLEDGE OR SKILL IN FITNESS it drives me nuts. I swear... lmao. I bought a workout plan for her like 5 years ago and looking back at it, IT IS SO SO BAD AND SO BASIC. It’s like she just picked a bunch of exercises and slapped them on a piece of paper. I can’t stress enough how BASIC this girl’s knowledge of fitness is. And just stuff in general 😂

Dukeduke40
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Dukeduke40 »

I feel so sorry for Axel. That’s a terrible bump on his head. Terrible. Someone should call CPS on their bullshit negligence. And he’s how old and still slobbering so bad?

Grace627
Talker
Talker

Post by Grace627 »

Watch out y’all.

She’s done breast feeding, whcih I assume she was for a while anyways, but officially.

Calling it now, she will make an insane amount of progress very quickly thanks to the PEDS.

Grace627
Talker
Talker

Post by Grace627 »

Wallflower2019 wrote:
OMG YES!!! Especially if you go look at her old videos. She’s doing shitty hip thrusts form with 70 lbs preset bars.

I routinely hip thrust 210 lbs and my glutes are no where as large as hers. Same with her shoulders. She never lifted “heavy” and her heavy was maxing out at a squat at like 185 with two reps.

Something didn’t add up. Even if she is “tiny” she never lifted enough weight to justify her physique.

regalbean
Informer
Informer

Post by regalbean »

Stacie16 wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:25 pm
Has anyone ever wondered if she has had work done to her butt? Maybe a butt lift or something? She use to always post how her butt was completely flat prior to working out and she hasn’t been working out much since before Axel was born. Looking at the side photo of her above, how has she maintained it without hardly working out for the past 3 years?
It wouldn’t surprise me if she did since it’s her claim to fame, but I don’t think she has had anything done. I just think it’s her genetics because even in the old pictures you can tell it’s not completely flat. She always uses the same picture of an unflattering angle with low, saggy bikini bottoms. Her and her sister have the same body type, but Katy is just smaller. Katy’s butt doesn’t even look good anymore, in my opinion. It’s not big from muscle like it was when she was on PEDs. It’s just big from the extra weight that she has put on.

nikkipartyof3
Learner
Learner

Post by nikkipartyof3 »

I have just been reading the past few months, I was googling Katy for some reason - and this page popped up - as a lover of gossip I clicked and I am SO GLAD that I did. It has opened my eyes SO MUCH. I have regrettably purchased a few programs for her and it was off putting to see typos in the WORD DOCUMENT, like legit - the word BICEP was misspelled. I now firmly believe that she was using PEDS. I cannot even believe it did not occur to me. I just fell victim like THOUSANDS did. I cannot stand the way she talks to people! it's cringe worthy. Not sure if you guys saw that comment she posted that said "show more on social media, just reposting your company pages is not being present, so all of a sudden she ramped up. I am just in ... shock...

sunflower217
Informer
Informer

Post by sunflower217 »

regalbean wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:11 am
Stacie16 wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:25 pm
It wouldn’t surprise me if she did since it’s her claim to fame, but I don’t think she has had anything done. I just think it’s her genetics because even in the old pictures you can tell it’s not completely flat. She always uses the same picture of an unflattering angle with low, saggy bikini bottoms. Her and her sister have the same body type, but Katy is just smaller. Katy’s butt doesn’t even look good anymore, in my opinion. It’s not big from muscle like it was when she was on PEDs. It’s just big from the extra weight that she has put on.
LMAO clearly she’s reading here

Yunrn
Informer
Informer

Post by Yunrn »

So she feeds the dogs outside every night and has to go get their bowl from the yard somewhere....these poor dogs live outside :( makes me so sad

nikkipartyof3
Learner
Learner

Post by nikkipartyof3 »

Unread post by Yunrn » Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:57 am

So she feeds the dogs outside every night and has to go get their bowl from the yard somewhere....these poor dogs live outside :( makes me so sad

ME TOO thats why i started following them, for the dogs!!

regalbean
Informer
Informer

Post by regalbean »

I’m surprised she hasn’t had her double chin fixed yet. And she’s not looking down in this photo either; her head is tilted straight up. Woah.

Return to “Katy Hearn - Archived Threads”