Alex & Michael: No Friends but in Denial, Copying Everyone Else's Lifestyle (Pt. 20)

[justsayin]
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Alex & Michael: No Friends but in Denial, Copying Everyone Else's Lifestyle (Pt. 20)

Post by [justsayin] »

It’s so indicative of their wasteful lifestyle to purchase hundreds of dollars worth of decor for their “tiny little condo” days before they leave.

On top of the sinking feeling they’ll get walking into their $MM echoey, paper-blinded milk carton, imagine how it’ll feel to be close to so many people they “know” but can’t see. Being alone is completely different than being alone in Sarasota.

[justsayin]
Informer
Informer

Re: Alex & Michael: No Friends but in Denial, Copying Everyone Else's Lifestyle (Pt. 20)

Post by [justsayin] »

[justsayin] wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 10:57 am
It’s so indicative of their wasteful lifestyle to purchase hundreds of dollars worth of decor for their “tiny little condo” days before they leave.

On top of the sinking feeling they’ll get walking into their $MM echoey, paper-blinded milk carton, imagine how it’ll feel to be close to so many people they “know” but can’t see. Being alone is completely different than being alone in Sarasota.
Sorry, last sentence was supposed to say being alone in Sarasota is not the same as being alone in Nashville.

anonymous123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anonymous123 »

Their vlogs are so.... empty. There isn't any actual content. It's a bummer bc she used to be SO relatable to me

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

Her IG is too. I don't count showing your celery juice and coffee as "content", it's filler if anything. She has had zero content, no sponsorships and nothing to vlog. They have to be shitting on all the eggs in their one basket right now. But, they would never let it show. Life is perfect, per usual. She didn't even post anything about her child on Mother's Day (unless I missed it?), but all I saw was 1 little pic of MyCULL giving her flowers- it was just a pic i think. Nothing heartfelt about Julian.
I think when they get back "home" they will show less and less (will the bedroom get re-decorated? Probably not!) until we get the next "we're moving!" video. Is mrswarren still out there somewhere? Does anyone know if brand-deals are starting back up on IG/yt? We need the inside scoop. Who thinks they will announce their move by June? I say if not before June, in June.

Coffeeandgossip
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Coffeeandgossip »

It’s it so weird how they’ve been in that house for 8 months and we haven’t seen her office since the first walk through? How can you live in such an empty house for so long and just not care.. you spent $1mil on a house to sit in it empty...
even their condo decor is horrible. That table.. is it a table? So non functional.

She brings NOTHING to the table content wise. She follows trends and then posts about “trying the new trend”... okay but what do YOU do? Besides not wash your hair or teach your 2 year old to talk. At a certain point when do you stop showing the same juice everyday? We get it you drink it everyday.. we don’t give a shit.

GossipyB
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipyB »

Got to love how she is filming and sees Julien go from sitting in the chair to climbing on the table and just stands there and asks “what is he doing?”. Michelle comes from around the corner and grabs him before he could fall and hurt himself while she just stands there.... and continues to film???

She is so stupid.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

Why can't she be honest and say 'we're happy to be home but they free babysitting sure was nice and that's why we stayed so long!"
Had some things done to the house? We'll see. Maybe the bedroom was done before Covid really hit? They have been out of town since right after the Vail fiasco. I bet Mal is rolling her eyes so hard right now... "oh... great, uh,..you're back.."

Post by Guest »

Y’all are right. She’s back in Nashville to get her hair, nails and lashes done (per her IG story) :roll: Plus the babysitters left...

Post by Guest »

carlyqpsu wrote: Y’all are right. She’s back in Nashville to get her hair, nails and lashes done (per her IG story) :roll: Plus the babysitters left...

hearmenow
Talker
Talker

Post by hearmenow »

She's crazy if she thinks these are healthy
also, she buys bottled celery juice as if it has any more nutrients than bottled water.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

amybk27
Talker
Talker

Post by amybk27 »

When she was showed her living room, it was so cold and empty feeling. Not homey at all. Even thought the decor in the Florida house is gross, it at least feels more cozy. I can’t imagine having anything but negative feelings for the Nashville house.

I also can’t believe she’s going to go do her nails, hair, and lashes. Get over yourself. Let’s see how much she does with Julian compared to herself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anonymous89
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Anonymous89 »

I know some people don't like franceska just as much, but at least it seems her and her husband were much smarter and planned better for their home purchase. It's only been two months and they have furniture, have replaced light fixtures, and are buying home decor. And they have curtains! The comparison is just weird. But I'm sure it helps that her husband actually has a job (albeit working for his family) and understands finances. I wonder if Alex sees that or harbors any jealousy?

Van_2500
Debater
Debater

Post by Van_2500 »

Why does she look like a 60 year old who’s retired?? And her saying she needs her nails, eyelashes, and hair done umm you can do your own nails and how about you rock natural lashes instead of those ugly lashes. Better yet how about take this time to make content showing your skills to your followers. Show them how you can do a natural look.. how they can do their hair since you were a hairstylist idk but at this point I don’t understand how anyone follows her. Zero personality and switching from beauty to lifestyle really was a terrible decision. Stick to makeup and hair.. even Franky has better lifestyles videos

Gggossipgirl
Debater
Debater

Post by Gggossipgirl »

Her celery juice obsession shows how mentally obsessive she is w her look that even though NUTRITIONISTS are saying it really provides no additional health benefits, she’s always saying it changed her skin and made her thinner etc. it’s all in her head and she has body dysmorphia, I don’t use that term lightly bc everyone has body issues. If she misses a day of her stupid juice she thinks she’s going to be fat

Gggossipgirl
Debater
Debater

Post by Gggossipgirl »

I also can’t believe how out of touch w reality she is. She gets back to Nashville and the first thing her snotty, twitchy mouth says is “I cAnT wAiT tO GeT mY hAiR AnD NaILS dOnE” you’re home for the first time.. you think her top priority would be to do something for Mal since her sisters loss, but no let this selfish stupid bitch pamper herself bc that’s ALLL she lives for. The excuse is content but it isn’t content anymore. Their content is empty and her life revolves around making herself look good

tallulah
Informer
Informer

Post by tallulah »

I’ve been told by multiple doctors and nutritionists along my weight loss journey that smoothies and juices aren’t beneficial and that it’s better to eat calories rather than drink them because that’s what will keep you full and satisfied.

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

She says she wants her hair and nails done, yet doesn't mention BOTOX :rofl:

CEM1012
Debater
Debater

Post by CEM1012 »

she's now linking books and board games LOL i have NEVER seen this girl read a book/talk about a book or play a board game. so desperate to pay next month's mortgage on the milk carton

xoxogossipgirlxoxo
Informer
Informer

Post by xoxogossipgirlxoxo »

The way she’s talking about decorating her porch and landscaping the backyard, it’s almost like she thinks we believe they’re not going to have to move out when they can’t afford their mortgage next month. 🙃

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

xoxogossipgirlxoxo wrote:The way she’s talking about decorating her porch and landscaping the backyard, it’s almost like she thinks we believe they’re not going to have to move out when they can’t afford their mortgage next month. Image
She also said she wants to put in a garden! Come on girl, you really think you're going to be out there gardening?

Side note:
And what the hell is it about gardening that it's become a fad? All of these "influencers" are planting gardens in their yards. Like did they become Martha Stewart, are they opening a farmers market? I don't get it.

Yet again another stupid fad to bandwagon on.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”