Alex & Michael: No Friends but in Denial, Copying Everyone Else's Lifestyle (Pt. 20)

JenniG7676
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alex & Michael: No Friends but in Denial, Copying Everyone Else's Lifestyle (Pt. 20)

Post by JenniG7676 »

Brand new... long time lurker.
Just wanted to share that both Alex and Mallory took out PPP loans intended for struggling small businesses 😳 both for over $20k!
I am shocked and upset that they are now taking my tax payer dollars... my kids will be paying for their lifestyle!

GossipyB
Informer
Informer

Re: Alex & Michael: No Friends but in Denial, Copying Everyone Else's Lifestyle (Pt. 20)

Post by GossipyB »

JenniG7676 wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:35 am
Just wanted to share that both Alex and Mallory took out PPP loans intended for struggling small businesses 😳 both for over $20k!
I am shocked and upset that they are now taking my tax payer dollars... my kids will be paying for their lifestyle!
How/where do you see that? I am intrigued!! It doesn’t surprise me in the least. Also, welcome!!

JenniG7676
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by JenniG7676 »

Search by Alexandra Maddalena in MI and Mallory Ervin in TN

https://www.federalpay.org/paycheck-protection-program

Their loans pop right up 😳 it’s public information because it is tax payers $$$

lauranz0
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lauranz0 »

That is absolutely crazy that they both took out loans. Especially Mallory, we all know she isn’t struggling for money in any type of way. Their using tax payer money to pay for trips to Florida, makeup and clothing hauls, home decor.... That really bothers me!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bff-breakdown
Learner
Learner

Post by bff-breakdown »

GossipyB wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:17 pm
JenniG7676 wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:35 am
How/where do you see that? I am intrigued!! It doesn’t surprise me in the least. Also, welcome!!
:o I mean I’m not surprised. Maybe Mallory is putting it towards her new $100k suv she bought today :roll: Michael needs to go back to work!!

Mellywellydotelly
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Mellywellydotelly »

Was that recent? I’m wondering because they made a video- I don’t remember when it may have been a long time ago— but they were answering questions or assumptions and someone had asked if they were in debt and they were like nooo we pay for everything no credit cards blah blah blah. Now that I think about it I believe that was when they were in their old house so it’s been a while. They still aren’t vlogging I’ve noticed maybe that’s why they need extra money 😂😂. I’m kidding they surely don’t make that much from just that but Michael Def needs to go back to work he is the most annoying human on the planet. I have to fast forward when he starts talking his voice just grates all over my nerves it’s like he constantly needs to clear his throat. Ew.

Iactuallywork
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Iactuallywork »

Alex took a loan out as well for PPP for 20k. It was out of landing and under her married name and no business name. She, Mallory abs Shawn Johnson all did.

Iactuallywork
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Iactuallywork »

Alex took a loan out as well for PPP for 20k. It was out of lansing and under her married name and no business name. She, Mallory and Shawn Johnson all did.

m-d-15
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by m-d-15 »

Yeah and it looks like Casey Holmes did too. They don't have to pay them back, correct? SO DUMB that we couldn't get one for my business yet these idiots are still blowing money on themselves and not helping others.

How to get PPP loan forgiveness
Use it for eligible expenses.
Keep your employee headcount up.
Don't reduce an employee's wages by more than 25%
Document everything.
Talk with your lender.
Apply for loan forgiveness.

Coffeeandgossip
Learner
Learner

Post by Coffeeandgossip »

So I guess they’ve abandoned their vlog channel? It’s been almost 2 months since a vlog. They didn’t even really finish off voogmas. They really want to go out with that being their last vlog? Saying they have no footage?
I’m sure she has a couple more years of Instagram but I don’t think she’s got a very long time left. Michael should be looking for a job ASAP

Mirabella84
Learner
Learner

Post by Mirabella84 »

They probably don’t feel the need to vlog for now because they got that PPP loan. I noticed Alex is posting more baby content. I think she’s banking off the fact that their new baby’s arrival will bring in some followers and more cash. She could have had way more followers if she would have posted real mom content with Julian.

Coffeeandgossip
Learner
Learner

Mirabella84 wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:05 pm
They probably don’t feel the need to vlog for now because they got that PPP loan. I noticed Alex is posting more baby content. I think she’s banking off the fact that their new baby’s arrival will bring in some followers and more cash. She could have had way more followers if she would have posted real mom content with Julian.

If I was her I wouldn’t bank on that. Everytime she uploads a video on her main channel she looses hundreds or thousands of followers. She was at 904 now she’s at 898.
She does have a lot of Instagram followers but like I said that won’t last forever. Just like YouTube doesn’t pay that much anymore, neither will Instagram after a while

Mirabella84
Learner
Learner

Post by Mirabella84 »

So is this message board just like really dead? Is everyone just done talking about Alex? Is discord the place to now go and talk shit?? Trying to figure out where to take this party

Coffeeandgossip
Learner
Learner

Well she had her baby.
No details yet just that he was born and they’re both fine and she’ll post details tomorrow

literallyicant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by literallyicant »

Coffeeandgossip wrote:Well she had her baby.
No details yet just that he was born and they’re both fine and she’ll post details tomorrow
Any name guesses?

ashleym
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ashleym »

Completely random but does anyone remember her friend molly fay from her wedding? (she's now molly higbie on insta if anyone wants to look her up) Well she got married this past fall. Wonder if alex even congratulated her. Is she even friends with any of those girls from her bridal shower vid years ago? Admittedly, I do not really follow A. Only watched her wedding journey at the start of her yt career

Allaboutthetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allaboutthetea »

literallyicant wrote:
Any name guesses?

Mallory said Andy during the gender reveal zoom, but I also wouldn’t be surprised if Alex was pissed and changed the name on purpose even if they were set on Andy to begin with.

theobserver5
Talker
Talker

Post by theobserver5 »

Anyone watch their latest vlog? I only got through 2 min and figured out they are “pivoting” because thats where the $$ at. They still haven’t figured out how cringey and awful their Tik Toks are. You can’t pivot to another platform if you are still half assing shit and unoriginal.

olivetime7
Informer
Informer

Post by olivetime7 »

I’m pretty sure she had a c section. Looks like she was in the triage bay, not a normal room, and there was an abdominal clipper in the background. Wonder if she opted for that or what? If her platelets were the issue, a c section would certainly be more risky.

literallyicant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by literallyicant »

olivetime7 wrote:
I’m pretty sure she had a c section. Looks like she was in the triage bay, not a normal room, and there was an abdominal clipper in the background. Wonder if she opted for that or what? If her platelets were the issue, a c section would certainly be more risky.

Agree, definitely a c-section. When her and baby are being wheeled away you can see that she’s wearing a surgical cap. It sounds like it all went well, so that’s good. As much as I snark, I would never wish anything but a safe and smooth delivery on someone. I’ll be curious to hear more details later

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”