Sierra Furtado | Part 4 – Screw Quarantining, We're Galavanting in the Desert

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sierra Furtado | Part 4 – Screw Quarantining, We're Galavanting in the Desert

Post by LivingInElysium »

She has scrubbed the comments on her latest vlog. She didn't get all the critical ones, but the one I posted with over 130 likes, and the two who were copy/pastes of mine with combined likes of around 400, are gone. Lots of others with high number of likes are gone.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

aleclightwood
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sierra Furtado | Part 4 – Screw Quarantining, We're Galavanting in the Desert

Post by aleclightwood »

Typical GG always goes down when something major happens to her. :roll: Despite her previous comments about having bigger boobs making you look bigger, she's getting a boob job. To the person that was surprised that she hadn't had one, she is now! Teala's has had hers done already and they look too big for her frame. I wonder what Sierra's is going to look like. Plus, in the video when she mentioned only having lip fillers, I was waiting for her to say that she's also had a nose job.

Post by Guest »

aleclightwood wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 10:56 pm
Typical GG always goes down when something major happens to her. :roll: Despite her previous comments about having bigger boobs making you look bigger, she's getting a boob job. To the person that was surprised that she hadn't had one, she is now! Teala's has had hers done already and they look too big for her frame. I wonder what Sierra's is going to look like. Plus, in the video when she mentioned only having lip fillers, I was waiting for her to say that she's also had a nose job.

Wait Teala has hers done? I know Eva did but I would’ve never guessed Teala too.

aleclightwood
Informer
Informer

Post by aleclightwood »

Jsyk42delete wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 11:05 pm
aleclightwood wrote:

Wait Teala has hers done? I know Eva did but I would’ve never guessed Teala too.

Yes, at the same place that Sierra's getting hers I think! I was surprised at first too, but she does seem to copy what others around her are doing. Though, it might have been her idea since she's already had hers done and Sierra said that she's not getting hers for a few weeks. But who knows?

frappy
Learner
Learner

Post by frappy »

It’s refreshing seeing the comments in these last few vlogs. Also regarding her boob job vlog... no one is surprised! She’s discussed multiple times that she is not happy with her body and is insecure. Now she’s saying “I’m 26 and confident.” Age has nothing to do with confidence and confidence doesn’t just appear over night. And the way she has trashed boob jobs in the past is her true feelings towards them or just shows that she isn’t ready to make a decision like that. She also probably hated on them to try to convince herself that she is beautiful without fake boobs. And honestly I have no issues with plastic surgery when it comes from a well thought out decision. It’s your own decision and you know best. However, your decisions shouldn’t be influenced by where you live / who you know. Unfortunately, I think her being in this job, surrounded by others who’ve had work, and in the LA scene is the reason she is getting work done. Not because she wants it. But probably because she feels she needs it. My heart genuinely breaks for her. You can tell she is suffering with self worth and self love and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

AS FOR THE CORONA ISSUE... girl, don’t have some random speech about hate at the beginning and not even address the real issue. Is she hanging out with Gabbie Hanna or something? Because that’s a move straight from the Gabbie or Jaclyn Hill book. There were maybe 3 comments regarding her vlogs being lazy and that alone. Majority of the comments were “you didn’t social distance, you were held accountable, so you disappeared in the hopes that people would just forget, then you posted a vlog to try to hide the fact that you only came back to post a sponsored post because you needed money. Also you posted a sponsored post about a subscription service that majority of your subscribers can not afford during this pandemic because PRIORITIES SIS.”
Like she’s so out of touch of the real world. And criticism doesn’t equate to hate. It’s really interesting that she thinks being held accountant is hate. And having a sister who is a nurse means she doesn’t have to listen to government and health officials IN THE WORLD. Like every country. Even Canada locked down, so I don’t understand why she thinks her and her friends are above it. I would be curious if she were to be reported she could be deported? I honestly know nothing about the US system but if I were on a visa I would be on my best behaviour while I waited for citizenship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suptotheyup
Learner
Learner

Post by Suptotheyup »

My comment didn’t get posted :roll:

I forgot what I was going to say but Sierra looks up to Daisy Keech so much ... so much that her and teala went to the same plastic surgeon as Daisy Keech. Her boobs don’t even look that great so this is tragic.

So annoying that she never addressed her going out to get her hair done in Arizona. Just said she was visiting her parents. Then goes on to say shes not rushing to get a boob job when shes rushing to get it as much as she rushed to get her stupid bleach blonde hair that doesnt complement her skintone. She has no depth whatsoever and is relying so much on anything she can fix about herself. So crazy to compare her now to her before look,

restingbitchmouth
Learner
Learner

Post by restingbitchmouth »

Suptotheyup wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 4:44 pm

I forgot what I was going to say but Sierra looks up to Daisy Keech so much ... so much that her and teala went to the same plastic surgeon as Daisy Keech. Her boobs don’t even look that great so this is tragic.

So annoying that she never addressed her going out to get her hair done in Arizona. Just said she was visiting her parents. Then goes on to say shes not rushing to get a boob job when shes rushing to get it as much as she rushed to get her stupid bleach blonde hair that doesnt complement her skintone. She has no depth whatsoever and is relying so much on anything she can fix about herself. So crazy to compare her now to her before look,
Omg so she's going to Dr Ghavami? Pls excuse my ignorance but how do you know? Did Sierra say who her plastic surgeon is? I watched the boob job vlog but didn't see/couldn't tell what Beverly Hills office she was at

restingbitchmouth
Learner
Learner

Lauren Elizabeth : "I don't need a boob job, I don't like boobs, I think boobs are fat."
Sierra : "yeah it makes you look bigger"

also Sierra : "I'M GETTING A BOOBS!"

Suptotheyup
Learner
Learner

Post by Suptotheyup »

restingbitchmouth wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 5:19 pm
Suptotheyup wrote:

Omg so she's going to Dr Ghavami? Pls excuse my ignorance but how do you know? Did Sierra say who her plastic surgeon is? I watched the boob job vlog but didn't see/couldn't tell what Beverly Hills office she was at

Teala confirmed! And I bet anything Sierra went to him as well.

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

Just when I think I couldn't possibly think less of this girl, she's going to get a boob job in the middle of a pandemic. :tu:

kellyox1852
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by kellyox1852 »

As annoying as she is for not quarantining or taking responsibility for it, I am really happy that she finally talked about George Floyd & used her privilege & platform to speak about it. It was starting to get really annoying to me that she wasn't talking about it so I was really glad she finally did. Took a little while but whatever it's better late than never.

bantha
Learner
Learner

Post by bantha »

restingbitchmouth wrote:
Suptotheyup wrote:

restingbitchmouth
Learner
Learner

kellyox1852 wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 6:14 pm
As annoying as she is for not quarantining or taking responsibility for it, I am really happy that she finally talked about George Floyd & used her privilege & platform to speak about it. It was starting to get really annoying to me that she wasn't talking about it so I was really glad she finally did. Took a little while but whatever it's better late than never.
Agreed. I was pleasantly surprised.

Kay2020
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Kay2020 »

restingbitchmouth wrote:
Suptotheyup wrote:

I don’t think she’s going to the same surgeon as Teala! In her vlog the address of the building she went to is for another plastic surgeon. Dr. Kim I believe.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

Ahh I was so annoyed I couldn't discuss Sierra's latest log when GG was down!

First off, her intro of her acting all sad and not actually addressing anything was pathetic, but it seems like her followers totally fell for it? The comments are so positive on her newest vlog compared to the last few.

All the negative commenters: Sierra, you're barely uploading, your uploads are generally sponsored and not fun to watch, and you are not following social distancing orders at all.
Sierra: I used to be on welfare. My sisters a nurse.

Like ??? She didn't address anything, but still everyone is so supportive!

The actual contents of the vlog- idk I am biased because I am generally not a fan of plastic surgery. I roll my eyes when I hear people say they're confident in their bodies then turn around and get plastic surgery. I know people will disagree with me on this, that's fine. I just think Sierra had a really nice body to begin with, she didn't need a boob job. Also find it funny that now all the former savage squad members have boob jobs except Meredith lol.

I do think it's good she's using her platform to speak up about George Floyd. I am personally suspicious that she is only doing it because most of her other influencer friends did already (she was one of the last to post something), and she realized it would look bad to not say anything, but ultimately she does have a huge platform and she is using it in a positive way right now.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

radishes wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 9:43 pm
I am personally suspicious that she is only doing it because most of her other influencer friends did already (she was one of the last to post something), and she realized it would look bad to not say anything, but ultimately she does have a huge platform and she is using it in a positive way right now.
I actually 100% agree with EVERYTHING you wrote above, but especially this. I honestly think Sierra doesn't have the brain cells to even begin to understand why and what is happening. She just needs to save face and follow the crowd so she can seem "woke", but I think she's actually a major Karen.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

jjan
Learner
Learner

Post by jjan »

Jsyk42delete wrote:
aleclightwood wrote:

I know this isn’t a teala thread, but she was already rocking bikinis (and shirts with no support) with her new boobs :? :? Usually you’re supposed to be wearing a recovery bra for a while.

It will be interesting to see how Sierra cares for her new boobs, probably from cast to crop tops :roll:

aleclightwood
Informer
Informer

Post by aleclightwood »

jjan wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 10:21 pm
Jsyk42delete wrote:
aleclightwood wrote:

I know this isn’t a teala thread, but she was already rocking bikinis (and shirts with no support) with her new boobs :? :? Usually you’re supposed to be wearing a recovery bra for a while.
I'm confused why she isn't wearing a recovery bra as well. She's already showing them off on social media. :roll:
jjan wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 10:21 pm
It will be interesting to see how Sierra cares for her new boobs, probably from cast to crop tops :roll:
She did say in her last vlog that she was going to have to rest for some time (turns out she's getting them in a few days), so she's getting her groceries before the surgery. I think she was shading Teala a little there lol. She then said that she had planned it for a while and could only get an appointment then. She also commented that she didn't plan on getting a boob job at the same time as Teala, so it was her idea first but I'm not sure how Teala managed to get hers done before her. I watched Teala's vlog and she got the fast recovery augmentation (I think Sierra may be getting the standard one) but I read on the website that she still should be wearing a surgical bra! Let's see how well Sierra looks after hers.

Also, I just read the About section on her vlog channel and she wrote 'hopefully this channel is somewhat pure'. Yeah, while making videos of bikini hauls and now boob job videos. Sure, Sierra. :tu:

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Layla0606 »

lol at her reasoning of why she's getting implants: "I'm a super confident person, you guys know me, but I'm doing this because it will make me happy and help me with my confidence" bi*** which one is true now?

No shame in admitting she thrives off validation, attention and compliments from strangers. I mean it is embarrassing but hey ho 🤣

frappy
Learner
Learner

Post by frappy »

I’m assuming that’s why she quarantined with Andre? Not because of loneliness but probably because she needs someone to take care of her. I wonder when the original surgery date was scheduled?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Sierra Furtado”