Miss Remi Ashten: Everything but the Hygiene - Part 16

brownprincess93
Talker
Talker

Re: Miss Remi Ashten: Everything but the Hygiene - Part 16

Post by brownprincess93 »

Okay so does she have to refer to her boobs as the "ladies" or "girls" each time? Check out the 4:00 mark in today's vlog and get ready to barf!
Also if you get some time then check out Alisha's vlog and look at how uncomfortable Remi gets when the camera is on her since she wears super tight clothes and the angles aren't from her holding the camera :D

xxcocainemodel
Learner
Learner

Post by xxcocainemodel »

annabrown2122 wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:56 am
I think her friends don’t mind because they look better than her. She chooses to wear clothes like that, in her mind the more she shows off the prettier she is. So I’m not surprised Alisha (who is fake) won’t say anything. She has gained back a lot of the weight she lost and she doesn’t want to accept it and dresses in clothes she would wear if she was skinner.

Also, I haven’t watched her vlogs in awhile but she needs to get rid of that Ollie dude. He is so gross with his greasy hair, and stupid shit he “giggles” about.

Yesss I agree. Ollie is so fucking annoying. Idk why he hangs around so much,l. He's defintelu a yes man and is there for whatever drops of clout remi and alisha can give him

xxcocainemodel
Learner
Learner

Post by xxcocainemodel »

brownprincess93 wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:18 pm
Okay so does she have to refer to her boobs as the "ladies" or "girls" each time? Check out the 4:00 mark in today's vlog and get ready to barf!
Also if you get some time then check out Alisha's vlog and look at how uncomfortable Remi gets when the camera is on her since she wears super tight clothes and the angles aren't from her holding the camera :D
I'm gonna watch both and look out for that!

h8watcher
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by h8watcher »

VERY interested in seeing what Remi wears to coachella compared to what she’s worn years prior and now with all this weight gain 😳 it’ll definitely be ….. something

MeMy99
Learner
Learner

Post by MeMy99 »

h8watcher wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:09 pm
VERY interested in seeing what Remi wears to coachella compared to what she’s worn years prior and now with all this weight gain 😳 it’ll definitely be ….. something
It will be very interesting to compare 2019 Coachella and 2022!!! I’ve attached her 2019 Coachella looks for reference below!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

northernfantasy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by northernfantasy »

MeMy99 wrote:
h8watcher wrote:
VERY interested in seeing what Remi wears to coachella compared to what she’s worn years prior and now with all this weight gain Image it’ll definitely be ….. something
It will be very interesting to compare 2019 Coachella and 2022!!! I’ve attached her 2019 Coachella looks for reference below!!
Wow she looks so good in those photos!! Wish she still dressed like that now, but her new style is definitely a result of her weight gain she is trying to hide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MeMy99
Learner
Learner

Post by MeMy99 »

Watch the vlog today … does anyone else miss Eli?? He’s definitely had a glow up but still that great personality 💕

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

Even Cal has gained a bunch of weight, although he started off really lean so it's not as glaring on him. I suspect most of the weight gain is from the alcohol they both consume.

northernfantasy
Lurker
Lurker

Ccc123000 wrote:Even Cal has gained a bunch of weight, although he started off really lean so it's not as glaring on him. I suspect most of the weight gain is from the alcohol they both consume.
She reminds me of a grandma that shows her love by making food and feeding you

brownprincess93
Talker
Talker

Post by brownprincess93 »

I love Disney so I actually enjoyed the vlog today but I have to admit she needs to chill with the all day drinking and food intake! Eli really does add more to the vlogs!

northernfantasy
Lurker
Lurker

brownprincess93 wrote:I love Disney so I actually enjoyed the vlog today but I have to admit she needs to chill with the all day drinking and food intake! Eli really does add more to the vlogs!
Curious for anyone who knows. How much do you think she’s actually drinking on a weekly basis? If alcohol or food is the main reason for her gaining back the weight the past few years?

MeMy99
Learner
Learner

Post by MeMy99 »

northernfantasy wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:46 pm
Ccc123000 wrote:Even Cal has gained a bunch of weight, although he started off really lean so it's not as glaring on him. I suspect most of the weight gain is from the alcohol they both consume.
She reminds me of a grandma that shows her love by making food and feeding you
Cal used to be fat when he was young… she’s posted a picture of him in his younger days super chubby with glasses, they are a match made in Heaven! Now they can eat and be fat together!

I feel like it’s…. “If I’m gonna be fat, y’all are gonna be fat too”!

xxcocainemodel
Learner
Learner

Post by xxcocainemodel »

MeMy99 wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:20 pm
h8watcher wrote:
Omg she looks good here!! Yeah I'm ready to see what she ends up wearing. I'm sure it'll be.. interesting

MeMy99
Learner
Learner

Post by MeMy99 »

xxcocainemodel wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:04 am
MeMy99 wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:20 pm

Omg she looks good here!! Yeah I'm ready to see what she ends up wearing. I'm sure it'll be.. interesting
Todays vlog 🤦🏻‍♀️ Girl was showing us her haul from WhiteFox… all just no no no!!! In what planet is that triangular bando top going to fit you??? Girls delusional!

annabrown2122
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by annabrown2122 »

Omg I went to look at the Coachella prep… when Alisha and Lauren were matching and she turned the camera to herself and Mia and pretend their were matching and said “two petite girls”. Like girl… why?

And I agree with the clothes, it’s fine for her to get clothes even if they are more showy but she needs to get them in the correct size. The triangle shirt she showed won’t even cover the boobs.. it’s just stupid

Soph09
Talker
Talker

Post by Soph09 »

MeMy99 wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:43 pm
xxcocainemodel wrote:

Todays vlog 🤦🏻‍♀️ Girl was showing us her haul from WhiteFox… all just no no no!!! In what planet is that triangular bando top going to fit you??? Girls delusional!
OMG THE TOP I CAN'T🤦‍♀️😂😂 in what world does she think it'll fit her?? And the confidence to pull that off with her current weight🥲

Soph09
Talker
Talker

Post by Soph09 »

I'm sorry for my comments one after another but i just saw her coachella outfit😂😂😂😂
She looks like she's wearing a diaper :rofl:

xxcocainemodel
Learner
Learner

Post by xxcocainemodel »

MeMy99 wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:43 pm
xxcocainemodel wrote:

Literallyyyy my thoughts even with her "larger chest" .. sis nauurr

xxcocainemodel
Learner
Learner

Post by xxcocainemodel »

Her Coachella day 1 fit.. no.

MeMy99
Learner
Learner

Post by MeMy99 »

Omgggggg this is hilarious!!! Do her friends care about her at all???? like whyyyyy are they doing her dirty like this…. She’s pulling a James Charles (circa 2019) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “MissRemiAshten”