Hollyannaeree | Part 14 - HollyShark Busy Hiding Her JUICY Chicken IG Stories from Exes

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0

Hollyannaeree | Part 14 - HollyShark Busy Hiding Her JUICY Chicken IG Stories from Exes

Post by LivingInElysium »

It is insane to me how quickly Holly's threads move considering she barely posts on Youtube ... her IG is just pure fodder baiting though.
Continue here, lovelies.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hollyannaeree | Part 14 - HollyShark Busy Hiding Her JUICY Chicken IG Stories from Exes

Post by lurkerdoodle »

LivingInElysium wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:40 pm
It is insane to me how quickly Holly's threads move considering she barely posts on Youtube ... her IG is just pure fodder baiting though.
Continue here, lovelies.
Yes, but we move slow compared to how much she polices her IG!

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Hollyannaeree | Part 14 - HollyShark Busy Hiding Her JUICY Chicken IG Stories from Exes

Post by haze »

Glad to see a new thread, not really feeling the title though.

Hoping Holly gives us more content in the coming days!

Post by Guest »

holy moly, she looks huge here (compared to her fake catfish photoshop filtering photos she constantly posts). her double-chin! guess that disgusting processed diet and age realllllly caught up with her.

whoever screenshot this is da real MVP. can’t filter or photoshop this, Holly! bahahaha

ay1215
Informer
Informer

Post by ay1215 »

of course she's hiding behind a chair, as usual :rofl:

hapalady
Talker
Talker

Post by hapalady »

Holy shit! Look at the damn thumbnail and then compare the LIVE - I repeat - the LIVE shot! Porky Pig here - look all the way down to her waist (until the chairs hides the FUPA) - there is no fucking way in hell that she is size 4. Her face is LARGE and similar to the "Get Red Carpet Ready" look - she hasn't changed from that one which was only like 4 years ago? If she has, it's all plastic surg. She would say on quite a few vlogs that she was "very sick" and in the hospital...if it wasn't a psych hospitalization, it's probably because she was getting more plastic surg done and her Mommie Dearest had to come to help her rehab.

Holly - wow! These pictures do not lie.

kittykatmeow
Debater
Debater

Post by kittykatmeow »

yazhunyaz wrote:i.imgur.com/oAY4Loy.jpg

holy moly, she looks huge here (compared to her fake catfish photoshop filtering photos she constantly posts). her double-chin! guess that disgusting processed diet and age realllllly caught up with her.

whoever screenshot this is da real MVP. can’t filter or photoshop this, Holly! bahahaha
I think she looks like a size 8/10...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

curious_Georgia
Learner
Learner

Post by curious_Georgia »

She did say in her fairly recent IG live that she's currently around 150 pounds. I think she finally got it that she couldn't lie anymore about her size :)

curious_Georgia
Learner
Learner

Post by curious_Georgia »

Just fast-forwarded thru the DIY mask video and couldn't stop being disgusted at her long talon-nails and chubby fingers. Disgusting long nails during a pandemic. Seriously. What a true sign of someone who truly doesn't do anything.

hatorade
Informer
Informer

Post by hatorade »

Thread title should be All Her Exes Bounced...Off Her Fendi Fupa

Post by Guest »

kittykatmeow wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:00 pm

I wanted to clarify that I did not mean to come off as saying that anyone sized 8/10+ is “huge” in a negative way as that’s really not cool of me to imply and if that hurt anyone’s feelings, I’m sorry!

This is just in reference to Holly’s constant, “I’m an XXS/XS size 4 yet slim thicc and it’s because she’s ~jUsT bUiLt LiKe THaT bEcAUsE, nOt LiKe oThEr aSiAN giRls- and trying to claim that her shit diet does nothing to affect her body but then proceeds to photoshop every single damn picture and video she posts. She’s a damn liar through & through; is in straight denial over both her appearance, personality, life and potential.

hapalady
Talker
Talker

Post by hapalady »

yazhunyaz wrote:
kittykatmeow wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:00 pm

I wanted to clarify that I did not mean to come off as saying that anyone sized 8/10+ is “huge” in a negative way as that’s really not cool of me to imply and if that hurt anyone’s feelings, I’m sorry!

This is just in reference to Holly’s constant, “I’m an XXS/XS size 4 yet slim thicc and it’s because she’s ~jUsT bUiLt LiKe THaT bEcAUsE, nOt LiKe oThEr aSiAN giRls- and trying to claim that her shit diet does nothing to affect her body but then proceeds to photoshop every single damn picture and video she posts. She’s a damn liar through & through; is in straight denial over both her appearance, personality, life and potential.

You're so sweet - no worries from this true size 8 (and I can admit I used to be a 4, but after two kiddos size 4 is a fantasy!). Bottom line is that this twisted Holly-go-raging spends 99% of her time in self imposed quarantine so she does not have to face the public. Instead, she prefers her dogs because they love her even if she says she's 150# but looks 190#, and she also uses this time to stalk Zack and his hot, naturally beautiful girlfriend and when she's tired of that, she filters and photoshops the shit of her pictures, vlogs, etc.

If anything, I gotta say she does deserve a gold medal for being so good at filtering her pictures.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

She’s got to be the last person on the planet who still outlines their whole eye in black eyeliner like a raccoon.

julienguyen
Learner
Learner

Post by julienguyen »

is it just me or does this look very unappetizing Image not food shaming but it looks so oily on the bottom edges

cocaineandkombucha
Talker
Talker

Post by cocaineandkombucha »

That “pasta” looks nasty AF. Not aesthetic at all. She needs to throw on a few filters and photoshop her food too.

I don’t think Holly is 150lbs AT ALL. She looks bigger than that. And it’s ok to be thick or plus sized, but Holly is one trifling bitch. Promoting unhealthy eating habits and telling people she is a size 4. That’s sending out the wrong message. Just share the link of the Amazon waist trainer and butt pads and let us know which apps to download for body PS hahaha

Drop_truths
Informer
Informer

Post by Drop_truths »

skinnylatte wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:37 pm
She’s got to be the last person on the planet who still outlines their whole eye in black eyeliner like a raccoon.
Seriously! Everything about her is so outdated! Especially her makeup and those disgusting nails.

Daisy2019
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Daisy2019 »

I am not a fan of Holly and of course I am not Holly lol. The ex bf’s new gf looks hot and sexy for sure, more than Holly. But she is definitely not natural. She had a pretty bad nose job just like Holly did but I think her overall feature is pretty and good makeup so she looks way better than Holly. However, I do prefer Holly’s fake nose over the gf’s fake nose. Again nothing wrong with plastic surgery. Everyone wants to be attractive including myself. But to be fair the new gf is like 19-20 years old, so it’s kinda unfair to compare her to 36 year old Holy. That’s a 16-17 years gap. I am 35 and I definitely look older than when I was 19 years old. If Holly had had kid early, her daughter could have been the same ages as the new gf.

And I agree with everyone that Holly used to look much better before, makeup, body, everything. I feel sorry for Holly. The ex bf seemed like a user.

ivana abramovich
Debater
Debater

Post by ivana abramovich »

julienguyen wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:31 pm
is it just me or does this look very unappetizing Image not food shaming but it looks so oily on the bottom edges
That stuff looks like the overpriced frozen pasta meals that you just dump into a pan and cook for 6 minutes

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

julienguyen wrote:
wtf is this meant to be? looks nasty af

:barf:
BANNED

:hugs:

graylights
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by graylights »

ivana abramovich wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:50 am
julienguyen wrote:
That stuff looks like the overpriced frozen pasta meals that you just dump into a pan and cook for 6 minutes
Definitely one of those pre-packaged alfredo pastas in a bag... because she would never willingly put anything green in her food, lmao.

Return to “Hollyannaeree”