Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 51)

Post by miserlou »

aaronj wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 8:35 pm
ZoeSadie_ wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 2:38 pm

Although David and Ilya aren't drinking and driving, they are still just as stupid to be speeding, let alone in a tunnel.
Have people on this thread gone insane? No that isn't "just as stupid" it's not even very close. Gunning a straight away for a few seconds is not comparable to driving drunk while speeding. Kinda amazing this needs to be pointed out. Again say the behavior is bad, I maintain it is completely illogical to act like it's worse b/c this dude died in a car doing something completely different.
Driving drunk is not worse than speeding unnecessarily in a tunnel. They are both dangerous and they could both get someone killed. Let’s see how amazing we all think it is the next time some innocent family is killed because some show off in a overpriced sports car decided to “gun a straight away for a few seconds”

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by miserlou »

muppjay wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 2:24 pm
Damn, people on tictok are mean!
Scotty is getting hate since "he moved on so fast" one even said:

"Guys get fit and skinny and break up with the girl that stayed with them through everyting"

Lol what? Scott was skinny, fit and "(vine)famous" way before kristin?

And jac is getting called rebound, kristin 2.0, bitch and so on...
Calling Jac a bitch is harsh and unnecessary but Scott does seem to have moved on fast. You know for sure that if Liza had acted like this after her and David broke up she would be getting dragged up and down this thread.

winterbabygirl93 wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 6:47 pm
greysweatpants20 wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 6:03 pm
Does it really need to be explained why someone in the same community with tons of mutual friends dying in a tragic car accident a week ago should give David pause before doing, filming, and uploading a stupid speeding video. I understand people have different understandings of empathy but good fucking god. The world does not need yet more people explaining why straight white men can't be expected to practice basic self awareness, empathy, and community care.
I don't think much of the vlog squad have an understanding of sensitivity or empathy. They all live in a bubble & think about themselves mainly
I don’t think you can even say they live in a bubble because that suggests they’re ignorant to what’s happening in the rest of the world. They just don’t give a shot and they won’t change as long as David continues to be hero worshipped

bantha
Learner
Learner

Post by bantha »

miserlou wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 7:20 pm
muppjay wrote:

"Guys get fit and skinny and break up with the girl that stayed with them through everyting"

Calling Jac a bitch is harsh and unnecessary but Scott does seem to have moved on fast. You know for sure that if Liza had acted like this after her and David broke up she would be getting dragged up and down this thread.
They posted the breakup video almost 4 months ago now? They may have been broken up for longer than that. I wish David or Liza would have openly moved on in that timeframe lol.

bantha
Learner
Learner

Post by bantha »

miserlou wrote:
muppjay wrote:

They posted the breakup video almost 4 months ago now? They may have been broken up for longer than that. I wish David or Liza would have openly moved on in that timeframe lol.

Pplareinsaneeeee
Talker
Talker

Post by Pplareinsaneeeee »

bantha wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 7:45 pm
miserlou wrote:
muppjay wrote:

Yeah, also feel like their relationship was over long before they broke up... 😬😬

bantha
Learner
Learner

Post by bantha »

Pplareinsaneeeee wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 7:51 pm
bantha wrote:
miserlou wrote:
muppjay wrote:

Yeah, also feel like their relationship was over long before they broke up... 😬😬
Lol yeaaaaah that Q&A video they did October of last year? I knew that relationship was done for. I was surprised it lasted as long as it did. Scott seems genuinely happy right now, which is nice.

deansgirl
Talker
Talker

Post by deansgirl »

bantha wrote:
miserlou wrote:
muppjay wrote:

Okay so they posted the breakup video 4 months ago but Jac moved in what, 2 months ago at this point?

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

I wish David & Liza's relationship break up had taken a timeline like Scott & Kristens too. Oh well. And yeah, she moved in two months ago. As a room mate. She didn't move into Scott's bedroom.

Anyway, everyone has their own timeline. Scott and Kristen were trying for a long time to resurrect a dead relationship. Its also not unusual for couple to be separated under one roof. We don't know the exact date of the split.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

aaronj
Informer
Informer

Post by aaronj »

miserlou wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 7:09 pm
aaronj wrote:
ZoeSadie_ wrote:

Although David and Ilya aren't drinking and driving, they are still just as stupid to be speeding, let alone in a tunnel.
Have people on this thread gone insane? No that isn't "just as stupid" it's not even very close. Gunning a straight away for a few seconds is not comparable to driving drunk while speeding. Kinda amazing this needs to be pointed out. Again say the behavior is bad, I maintain it is completely illogical to act like it's worse b/c this dude died in a car doing something completely different.
Driving drunk is not worse than speeding unnecessarily in a tunnel. They are both dangerous and they could both get someone killed. Let’s see how amazing we all think it is the next time some innocent family is killed because some show off in a overpriced sports car decided to “gun a straight away for a few seconds”
Really? Just gonna go full idiocy with your take? So they're both speeding but one is doing it while mentally impaired by alcohol. And you are here with the galaxy brain take that those are equal? Also solid pointing out that dead families are bad. Really stepping out on a limb there. If you want to do the leg work and show that gunning a straight away for a few seconds has the same crash risk as drunk driving, then I will make a full apology and say how brilliant this comment is. I think we both know that won't show up in any info though.

It really is the silliest thing on the internet to take 'I don't see how this is related to a drunk driving death 2 weeks ago at all, just bash it on it's merits' or 'drunk drivng while speeding is dumber than gunning a car for a few seconds' and turn that into 'speeding is amazing and this isn't bad'. Don't add your own BS into my post just respond to the words written.

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by miserlou »

aaronj wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 3:42 am
miserlou wrote:
aaronj wrote:
ZoeSadie_ wrote:

Really? Just gonna go full idiocy with your take? So they're both speeding but one is doing it while mentally impaired by alcohol. And you are here with the galaxy brain take that those are equal? Also solid pointing out that dead families are bad. Really stepping out on a limb there. If you want to do the leg work and show that gunning a straight away for a few seconds has the same crash risk as drunk driving, then I will make a full apology and say how brilliant this comment is. I think we both know that won't show up in any info though.

It really is the silliest thing on the internet to take 'I don't see how this is related to a drunk driving death 2 weeks ago at all, just bash it on it's merits' or 'drunk drivng while speeding is dumber than gunning a car for a few seconds' and turn that into 'speeding is amazing and this isn't bad'. Don't add your own BS into my post just respond to the words written.
You seem very aggressive about this for no reason. Anyway,

Not exactly the same but close enough and before you point out that David was only speeding for a few seconds. A second is all it takes for these things to end in tragedy

theedragonfruitt
Learner
Learner

Post by theedragonfruitt »

miserlou wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 4:17 am
aaronj wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 3:42 am
miserlou wrote:
aaronj wrote:
ZoeSadie_ wrote:

You seem very aggressive about this for no reason. Anyway,

Not exactly the same but close enough and before you point out that David was only speeding for a few seconds. A second is all it takes for these things to end in tragedy
They both have also said repeatedly that they don't give a shit about speeding because it would only hurt themselves. They are so stupid and privileged that it hurts. David should not be allowed to drive at this point because he is so dangerous by speeding constantly and filling his car to the brim with loud drunk friends.

muppjay
Debater
Debater

Post by muppjay »

I feel "drinking and driving" is a big deal in American culture? In Scandinavia it is a big big no.

But I feel everybody in the states know somebody who has done it or do it themself... even in movies a person is seen taking a beer and later on driving and it's not a big deal? Dont get it...

I think (and hope) we can all agree on 2 things

1. Dont drink and drive.
2. Dont drive recklessly.

David should rent a racing track and drive there instead, he has the money and it can be a vlog

Pplareinsaneeeee
Talker
Talker

Gurugossiping wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 8:33 am
muppjay wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 5:24 am
I feel "drinking and driving" is a big deal in American culture? In Scandinavia it is a big big no.

But I feel everybody in the states know somebody who has done it or do it themself... even in movies a person is seen taking a beer and later on driving and it's not a big deal? Dont get it...

1. Dont drink and drive.

David should rent a racing track and drive there instead, he has the money and it can be a vlog
What are you talking about? Drinking and driving is illegal in United States, and never acceptable. It's not just a Scandinavia thing to not drink and drive...
It is illegal and unacceptable yet still common to do because America struggles with caring about other people’s lives and practicing social responsibility

Pplareinsaneeeee
Talker
Talker

Gurugossiping wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 8:46 am
Pplareinsaneeeee wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 8:41 am
Gurugossiping wrote:
muppjay wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 5:24 am

1. Dont drink and drive.

What are you talking about? Drinking and driving is illegal in United States, and never acceptable. It's not just a Scandinavia thing to not drink and drive...
It is illegal and unacceptable yet still common to do because America struggles with caring about other people’s lives and practicing social responsibility
What gives you the right to say America struggles with caring about other peoples lives and practicing social responsibility? Lmao, chill out.
bc I live here and we can’t even get people to wear masks to protect the vulnerable during a global pandemic because “it takes away my freedoms”

dragitonpls
Learner
Learner

Post by dragitonpls »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 9:58 am
Pplareinsaneeeee wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 8:57 am
Gurugossiping wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 8:46 am
Pplareinsaneeeee wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 8:41 am
Gurugossiping wrote:

What gives you the right to say America struggles with caring about other peoples lives and practicing social responsibility? Lmao, chill out.
bc I live here and we can’t even get people to wear masks to protect the vulnerable during a global pandemic because “it takes away my freedoms”
I live here too but your points don't make any sense. You're generalizing all of America. This argument is off-topic and has nothing even do to with the discussion, so let's drop it.
their points make a lot of sense but since it’s off topic and ur the mod (Even though you brought it up) we all have to move on lmao

muppjay
Debater
Debater

Post by muppjay »

I will drop my drinking and driving convo and start a liza and david topic :)

How long ago wass scotts show? Because david was STILL stuck on liza... and madisson liked david for 8 months.

muppjay
Debater
Debater

Post by muppjay »

How long ago wass scotts show? Because david was STILL stuck on liza... and madisson liked david for 8 months.

the_tiktak_channel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by the_tiktak_channel »

muppjay wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 12:03 pm

like 6 months ago. this is from "real-life iron man suit" vlog

Post by Guest »

I'm just catching up with this thread and I want to ask the regular users something. Was there a hacker attack on this site about a week ago? What comments got deleted? I remember something from a girl describing how she send nude pictures of her to David when he was 18 and she underage on twitter. Did other things get deleted too?

muppjay
Debater
Debater

Post by muppjay »

2stereotyped4u wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 2:25 pm
I'm just catching up with this thread and I want to ask the regular users something. Was there a hacker attack on this site about a week ago? What comments got deleted? I remember something from a girl describing how she send nude pictures of her to David when he was 18 and she underage on twitter. Did other things get deleted too?
Hack/glitch/maintenance

Seems like the newest posts were not stored! In all the threads I have been following, the cashe was most likely removed so I went back to page 1 of all the threads.

Yeah a girl talked about sending nudes to david and alex, she was wondering if there where more people in her situation. But since some info lacked accuracy and prof, she did not get a lot of interaction on this thread.
Also talking about him wiping his twitter from when she talked to him

Return to “David Dobrik”