Emma & Maggie Macdonald: Copycat style, Poshmark Returns Pile, Filler Denial- Part 10

lexelizabeth17
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Emma & Maggie Macdonald: Copycat style, Poshmark Returns Pile, Filler Denial- Part 10

Post by lexelizabeth17 »

So I decided to go through the comments on Maggie’s latest ootd pic and.... interestingImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by lexelizabeth17 on Fri May 15, 2020 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Letstalk
Learner
Learner

Re: Emma & Maggie Macdonald: Copycat style, Poshmark Returns Pile, Filler Denial- Part 10

Post by Letstalk »

I cant stop laughing at Maggie wearing the bandana! She thinks she looks SO good 😂😂

Kd95
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Emma & Maggie Macdonald: Copycat style, Poshmark Returns Pile, Filler Denial- Part 10

Post by Kd95 »

Letstalk wrote:I cant stop laughing at Maggie wearing the bandana! She thinks she looks SO good ImageImage
And everyone is hyping her up ridiculous

Kd95
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Kd95 »

I really wonder if Maggie will make youtube video on her new “lifestyle” that changed her life in one weekend or if she wants to continue this facade of being “raw and real”.

Kd95
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Kd95 »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Nicoleeadelete wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 4:35 pm
vlogyoutube wrote:
Nicoleeadelete wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 4:14 pm
Is Maggie wearing a bandana on her head in her picture trying to be like Sarah cameron from outer banks😂😂
I was JUST about to comment this! I would not be surprised if both girls spent most of their time on the cape this summer trying to act like Sarah!! Bandana?? Since when does she wear that? This is her new "vibe"
I will be so confused if she actually goes from designer and hailey bieber to outerbanks type style lol. Bandanas are so not her "vibe"
Her vibe changes monthly
I wonder if Maggie will ever get her own sense of style and stop ripping off other people’s vibes. This style change only took what a couple days 😂

loksdw123
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by loksdw123 »

she looks like a pirate
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kd95
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Kd95 »

loksdw123 wrote:she looks like a pirate

gossipgalll
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipgalll »

lexelizabeth17 wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 7:32 pm
So I decided to go through the comments on Maggie’s latest ootd pic and.... interestingImage

what's emma trying to insinuate?

gigidd
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gigidd »

Oh god Maggie’s outfit is atrocious. She cannot pull off biker shorts

gossipgalll
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipgalll »

gigidd wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 9:26 pm
Oh god Maggie’s outfit is atrocious. She cannot pull off biker shorts
she doesn't pull off anything she wears

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

Maggie in her latest vlog surprised that target had no cleaning supplies.. wow.. how dumb is she.

spooky[bear]
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by spooky[bear] »

Someone really commented on her new vlog that Maggie needs to drop a skincare routine because she's "flawless."

Sis where????? I don't like to make fun of peoples looks but she's the last person I would ask for skincare advice from. Her complexion looks worse and worse every video she posts.

ihaveaquestion
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ihaveaquestion »

gossipgirlxo18 wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 6:08 am
Firefly1111 wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 3:10 am
Hello everyone. Quick question. I understand why Maggie is losing Instagram followers, but why is Emma? Is it backslash from the situation with Ella?
the ella situation probably has something to do with it. I would also guess that it's because they are both posting less and mostly posting sponsored ads. just seems like everything they do is a lot less genuine now
how many followers have the girls lost? I dont remember what they had before lol

tmmc1234
Debater
Debater

Post by tmmc1234 »

Omg imagine not knowing how to say TURBAN

jlm1995
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jlm1995 »

Abbey Sharp just posted a video reviewing Maggie's food combining what I eat in a day

gossipinggurlyy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gossipinggurlyy »

tmmc1234 wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 10:37 am
Omg imagine not knowing how to say TURBAN
I DIED!! I can't believe she said turbine. :rofl:

funnydollll
Learner
Learner

Post by funnydollll »

jlm1995 wrote:Abbey Sharp just posted a video reviewing Maggie's food combining what I eat in a day
So basically a video dedicated to prove that Maggie doesn’t even know/follow food combining and has no sense of a balanced diet. Sounds about right.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

girlygossiper
Informer
Informer

Post by girlygossiper »

gossipgalll wrote:
lexelizabeth17 wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 7:32 pm

what's emma trying to insinuate?
That guy is a hockey player for Michigan State. Emma being the puck sl*t she is is try to get his attention.

Heywhatsuphello22
Learner
Learner

Post by Heywhatsuphello22 »

Gurugossiping wrote:
funnydollll wrote:
jlm1995 wrote:Abbey Sharp just posted a video reviewing Maggie's food combining what I eat in a day
So basically a video dedicated to prove that Maggie doesn’t even know/follow food combining and has no sense of a balanced diet. Sounds about right.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Considering her entire "brand" is to promote a healthy diet, this video proves what an idiot she really is
I have NEVER watched a full youtube video but Abbey's dissecting these girls is so intriguing I can't stop hahaha. I wish she could psychoanalyze some more of the boston crewwww

urexposeddd
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by urexposeddd »

I don't know why I am still literally dumbfounded as to why Maggie will not address the crewnecks. It would be one thing if it were dozens of comments of frustration...but it was literally hundreds if not thousands. How do you expect your audience and following to respect you by ignoring them? I am so bothered by this. Maggie, when you see this...ADDRESS IT.

Return to “Emma and Maggie MacDonald”