Brooklyn and Bailey 3 - Where's Rylan McKnight?

hater4life
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brooklyn and Bailey 3 - Where's Rylan McKnight?

Post by hater4life »

Do yall think that their peak has passed on YouTube? I believe 2021 is their peak of careers. Mindys channel is an embarrassment to say the least considering its size and both B and B seem over the facade of posting edited stuff on Instagram/ YouTube. Over the past few weeks most of their stuff is less edited and chill. I would like to think they are breaking out of the Mindy controlled content shell. I kinda like the transition ngl. I just think it might be time to call it a day regarding YouTube (CGH Channel) for the McKnights in the next few years. What do you think?

omb4
Lurker
Lurker

Post by omb4 »

Some stats if anyone is interested: CGH peaked once in popularity in Aug 2013, and again in Jun 2014, and has been on a downward trend since. B&B started their channel in Feb 2013 and passed CGH in popularity by Sep-Oct 2014 when CGH was going downhill and they were just rising and there was never another crossover. At B&B 's peak in May 2017, they were twice as popular as the CGH channel was at its peak. The twins were on a general downward trend in the subsequent two years, although seem to have stabilised in popularity since Apr 2019, averaging at around 30% as popular as they were at their peak in May 2017. Kamri's peak of youtube was in Jun 2016, 6 months after the start of her channel. Even at her peak, she was still less popular than the CGH channel was in Jun 2016, Since the peak, shes been dropping in popularity too and currently sits at almost identical ratings to the CGH channel.

rosebush
Learner
Learner

Post by rosebush »

I actually have noticed that the twins have been losing subscribers it looks like. Because I swear I remember them at like 6.9 million, almost 7, but now they're down to 6.87. Also, their views seem to be lacking a bit. Their last video in the millions was their truth and drink, a month ago, and then after that it was Brooklyn and Brooks' boyfriend tag, 4 months ago. But in the summer a lot of their videos were reaching a million views so I don't know why it just dropped. The views actually started to 'decline' after the date with Brooks because the first 5 dates all got over a million views and the rest were in the hundred thousands. Maybe people were convinced he was the one so they just didn't watch the other ones lol. Super weird about the sudden drop though. I was originally thinking it was because of them going out during covid, but that doesn't really line up with the drop but

rosebush
Learner
Learner

Post by rosebush »

I just watched the behind the braids video and apparently they went to visit Mindy's parents who were staying in Kaui. And there was some serious protocol for going there. they needed at least 2 negative tests, a 3-day quarantine, and they needed approval from the state which sounds crazy. and her parents are staying there for another 3-4 weeks they said so I'm under the impression her parents have been there for some time already (don't know why tho) but Mindy and Shaun just visited them. so better than traveling together once, but still dumb.

tuttifruittitea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tuttifruittitea »

rosebush wrote:I just watched the behind the braids video and apparently they went to visit Mindy's parents who were staying in Kaui. And there was some serious protocol for going there. they needed at least 2 negative tests, a 3-day quarantine, and they needed approval from the state which sounds crazy. and her parents are staying there for another 3-4 weeks they said so I'm under the impression her parents have been there for some time already (don't know why tho) but Mindy and Shaun just visited them. so better than traveling together once, but still dumb.
that’s serious?
in australia, if you travel interstate from a hot spot, you have to have a legit reason (family sick, moving), get it approved and do hotel quarantine for 14 days at your own expense.
if not from a hot spot, you can travel freely if the states accept you, but beware of snap boarder closes if there are outbreaks - happened over new years and most had to self isolate for 14 days on return home.
3 days is fuck all. the incubation period is 14 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rosebush
Learner
Learner

Post by rosebush »

I didn't remember everything they said so here's the actual description from the video:

"You'll also see some clips of a trip I took with Shaun to visit my parents in Kauai several weeks ago. (It has been seven months since I had seen them!) Kauai is the safest place in the US to be right now. They have only had a few cases of Covid in the past several months, and it has a VERY strenuous testing and certification/quarantine process to be approved to visit. But, once you are there, it is amazing! You can see the travel guidelines for Kauai, Hawaii here: https://www.kauai.gov/covid-19​

What did it take to get there? Travel approval by the state, a negative test 72hrs before travel, maintaining social distance at the airport, social-distanced travel on Delta (which always keeps the middle seat open), 3 days quarantine in a resort bubble (Marriott has one), and another negative test 72hrs after landing... then you are FREE to go as long as you socially distance and continue to wear a mask!"

And yeah 3 days is nothing. In the U.S you have to quarantine for at least 10 days.

hampster4567
Talker
Talker

Post by hampster4567 »

Kamris newest video "Brooklyn flew to Utah for a work project, so we invited her boyfriend Brooks over for a Q&A sesh to see HOW WELL HE KNOWS BROOKLYN compared to me! How do you think he will do? Will he get my approval??? Click to watch!"
Why bother to lie? Everyone knows that Brooklyn went to Utah for a late valentines day with Brooks.
Also kind of weird when she films videos with the twins boyfriends

aames2911
Learner
Learner

Post by aames2911 »

Ever since the "Brooklyn goes on 10 dates", Brooks has been pretty popular and if u see the videos have more views than the usual stuff. So Kamri prolly used Brooks for the views, and Brooks probably likes staying in the light and people get what they want.

Also did anyone see the comments under Asa and Bailey's anniversary post, people are literally pressurising them to get engaged.

kroschka
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by kroschka »

aames2911 wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:42 am
Also did anyone see the comments under Asa and Bailey's anniversary post, people are literally pressurising them to get engaged.
Bailey does it herself in almost every video, so no wonder...

aames2911
Learner
Learner

Post by aames2911 »

Imagine the amount of views they would get if he proposed before/right after she graduated, their whole wedding series would blow up. Wouldnt be surprised if he was forced to propose for the views and cash inflow. Mindy could be dealing with thousands of dollars and wedding related sponsored posts

rosebush
Learner
Learner

Post by rosebush »

Asa proposing would be great for views, but they keep saying that they're gonna wait until they both graduate which is only a year (2? can't remember how long Asa has left) in like every video lol. I think they're super cute together and I can't wait for them to get married, but like people are starting to get pushy, commenting that on like every single post bailey posts with asa. it's got to be annoying for them.

aames2911
Learner
Learner

Post by aames2911 »

It’s kind of annoying how she keeps implying like I wanna get married. Like does she want to get married for the pomp and splendour or because she is really ready to.

Also aren’t the twins gonna graduate early? So then asa is gonna pop the ring this semester or when he graduates (pretty late for Mormons) if I am not wrong asa still has a year or two left.

Also could someone tell me why the twins are graduating early? Last I read they really wanted to enjoy the college life.

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheLoneStranger »

aames2911 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:18 am
It’s kind of annoying how she keeps implying like I wanna get married. Like does she want to get married for the pomp and splendour or because she is really ready to.

Also aren’t the twins gonna graduate early? So then asa is gonna pop the ring this semester or when he graduates (pretty late for Mormons) if I am not wrong asa still has a year or two left.

Also could someone tell me why the twins are graduating early? Last I read they really wanted to enjoy the college life.
I have been wondering about the accelerated schooling for a while, and I am convinced it is Mindy pushing it. Even when Rylan was sent to "Brat Camp", she was still bragging about how she finished an entire year in just a few months.

Kamri was so intent on graduating HS a year early "just because she could", that she endured endless administrative errors and likely went to college underprepared as she hadn't even taken advantage of the difficult HS classes yet. She didn't take Calculus and she was after a neuroscience major? Someone gave her crap advice. She was even un-enrolled twice for missing so much school for "work", so I don't what kind of scam they pulled on that school. I almost wonder if Mindy pays them to finish early, or if being the favored child is enough motivation to go through all that hassle? There is really no benefit to cutting HS short, unlike finishing college a year early, where you could save up to $50K.

The twins will be done with college a year early. It will be interesting to see what Kamri does, as starting a Neuroscience degree without the appropriate HS pre-requisite courses doesn't really support shaving a year off. I wonder if she will chose an easier degree, or take the 4 years needed. I suppose if she goes year round taking full summer class loads it may be possible....

blacksheep95
Informer
Informer

Post by blacksheep95 »

From the things the girls have said about her, Mindy comes across as such a tiger mom, so it wouldn't surprise if she's the one pushing them to be a year ahead. And then she films herself crying because "they're growing up too fast" :roll:

Brooklyn's only in their latest vlog for 30 seconds and Bailey is not in it all but the thumbanail is a picture of them in a bikini. Are they that desperate for views??
I should probably be working...

rosebush
Learner
Learner

Post by rosebush »

I don't remember where I saw this, might've been an igtv, but the twins said something like they took enough credits in high school to graduate a year early, but that doesn't make much sense. They probably had to take more college classes, and with their busy schedules, I don't know how they did it. Graduating college a year early would save them a lot of money, but I don't think that's a real struggle over there. But I can totally see Mindy pushing Kamri to graduate high school early, but with the twins I think they just took a lot of classes in high school.

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheLoneStranger »

rosebush wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:52 am
I don't remember where I saw this, might've been an igtv, but the twins said something like they took enough credits in high school to graduate a year early, but that doesn't make much sense. They probably had to take more college classes, and with their busy schedules, I don't know how they did it. Graduating college a year early would save them a lot of money, but I don't think that's a real struggle over there. But I can totally see Mindy pushing Kamri to graduate high school early, but with the twins I think they just took a lot of classes in high school.
At least one twin mentioned taking summer classes. I remember because they didn't seem happy about it, and overwhelmed, which made me think Mindy was forcing them. I assume that is how they finished early. I didn't watch them back then, but Kamri only took a couple of AP courses. Most decent colleges won't even accept high school AP credit. Someone might know if Baylor or BYU do specifically.

aames2911
Learner
Learner

Post by aames2911 »

(follow-up post from the engagement series)

So idk if anyone saw B&B's video where they say true or false to their fans assumption. (gonna ignore the ones that talk about their private lives which i feel is a lie or the ones about Rylan)
Basically Bailey went and got her ring size for being engaged, and she is going gaga over how she is gonna have an individual wedding and refuses to have one with Brooklyn (neither together or in the 1 year gap) which ig means they wanna have their own individual wedding series (with the $$$)
And she seemed pretty excited how she is gonna get engaged in 6 months, so we can expect one before Fall 2021. Eeks hope he is ready for the wedding. So do one of them convert?

kroschka
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by kroschka »

It's so funny how they are all about woman power but there is not even the slightest possibility that Bailey would propose to Asa.

rosebush
Learner
Learner

Post by rosebush »

kroschka wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:32 pm
It's so funny how they are all about woman power but there is not even the slightest possibility that Bailey would propose to Asa.
I think Bailey mentioned this before, and she's all for women proposing to their spouses, but she has dreamed of a more traditional way. And I don't know if the separate weddings is just for the money and views, I think they genuinely want separate weddings which I would want too if I was a twin lol. But having sperate weddings will definitely rake in more views and money.

luxerose
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by luxerose »

Bailey just made a post...apparently her and Brooks broke up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Brooklyn and Bailey”