Olivia Jailed, Lori Locked-In, & Mossimo Guilt-annulli: Waitlisted to Prison U (Pt. 4)

Mischief

Re: Olivia Jailed, Lori Locked-In, & Mossimo Guilt-annulli: Waitlisted to Prison U (Pt. 4)

Post by Mischief »

Hahaha I mean she is the girl that propped herself pretending to row a boat
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Olivia Jailed, Lori Locked-In, & Mossimo Guilt-annulli: Waitlisted to Prison U (Pt. 4)

Post by tar »

I know. I didn’t expect anything out of her. :rofl:

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Thanks for posting Mischief. I enjoyed it. I always like to watch Val. :w<3:

Return to “Olivia Jade”