HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: "Mrs Eye-Fucker-de-Camera-a-la-NarcississTWATI" Part 37

Post by HiSistersByeSisters »

toxicGGposter wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:12 am
I really like this person's channel. It's nice to hear the thoughts of the lawyer in this perspective and she seems to do the best she can to not be biased.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:24 am
I believe (my own opinion) that they've waited all this time to file a case against Katie because they are being sued. They know Katie isn't a 'likeable' figure in general.....

If they do serve Katie, they risk having ALL their lives being picked apart by lawyers. I believe it's a threat to get Katie to take down all the videos....

I can't see how they can prove that Katie led to them losing $5 million ....

I also suspect that they might have waited to sue her after reaching out to the drama channels that don't like KJ, heard their bias, and then decided to get their lawyer to file.

I wonder if KJ's lawyer advised her to remove the videos, tweets, etc so that it will help her case if it does go to court....that way, if the other drama channels continue to post videos on the Westcrooks, they will also be liable to be sued just like KJ.....then the Westcrooks will look bad for going after just one youtuber.

dragmetoguruhell
Learner
Learner

Post by dragmetoguruhell »

WACB went too far and she's like a dog with a bone, yada yada, yet all of these low lives are reporting on her story without crediting her and profiting off her research, the hypocrisy.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

go to 3:03
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

oh and here is a good perspective on the main case....
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

honestnumbers
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by honestnumbers »

dragmetoguruhell wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:46 pm
WACB went too far and she's like a dog with a bone, yada yada, yet all of these low lives are reporting on her story without crediting her and profiting off her research, the hypocrisy.

Yeah, funny how Tati projecting the one thing she's the most guilty of (defamation of JC, J*, SD) onto WACB is, for SOME reason, triggering all these commentary channels to do the exact same thing to WACB. These people are acting like they don't spend hours/days on a video about another person. I know that nick and dustin are.......... just........ not even palatable as human beings. But I really want to point out how creepshow art is a huuuuuuuge hypocrite. She came out with a video about jaclyn hills dad being a cult leader and jaclyn and others claimed that is super over the top in crossing boundaries and shannon defended that because it was public information. She was very petty and basically mocked her dad for having a god complex, which anyone could argue is just him being senile. But now creepshow is all "what the mcflippin flip is this" about WACB looking up ancestry and family stuff. Like you set the precedent actually, maybe own that. These people don't sleep or function like regular human beings and basically brag about it on twitter (where they live) and they have the gall to high-road WACB because they.... feel some type of way about her? Lol!

Creepshow actually tweeted saying that for anyone who is upset that this lawsuit will set a precedent for other commentary channels to be sued, this is not true because WACB knowingly stated lies and harassed (im paraphrasing). It's like, dude, you actually do not have the authority to even make that claim. Tati did not lose 5 million dollars because of 1 commentary channel, this lawsuit is purely out of entitlement and if any other yter feels ENTITLED to sue a commentary channel, this case would help them increase merit. For someone who talks a lot about being in financial rough patches, I find it very surprising how little selfawareness she has that those who are not wealthy with a big mouth are easy targets for the wealthy who want to shut them up and legally scare them.
I'm not even saying any of them should back her up. All I'm saying is it would have made the most sense to either say nothing or state the facts, NOT jump in with hypocritical stances and form this sad clique. If tatis really in the dms talking to them, im shocked they never learned how to steer clear from the mean girl who forms cliques a looooooooooooong time ago in grade school.

someone else said how nick has like 144 videos and someone else has a playlist of dozens of videos. One could easily add up the total amount of hours they spent talking about 1 single person and it would top 48 hours. Anyone could easily call that psychotic obsession.

Poldl
Debater
Debater

Post by Poldl »

Tati is just desperate to shift the blame to someone else, it's pathetic.
I love how Tati doing something so evil as labeling JC as a predator was such a great event to these people but when a much smaller content creator makes videos with information available to the public about Tati then she is going too far. Give me a fucking break. You have to be rotten to side with Tati on this.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Poldl wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:23 pm
Tati is just desperate to shift the blame to someone else, it's pathetic.
I love how Tati doing something so evil as labeling JC as a predator was such a great event to these people but when a much smaller content creator makes videos with information available to the public about Tati then she is going too far. Give me a fucking break. You have to be rotten to side with Tati on this.
every single one of them are rotten to the core. they just wanna make money off of this and think jumping on a bandwagon is the easiest way to do it.

dragmetoguruhell
Learner
Learner

Angelika thinks WOACB exposed Tati because she's jealous of her 🤦‍♀️ Seriously? I don't condone what Katie did to her, but no one's jealous of Tati's fraudulent career, that's for sure.

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

I don't give a shit what Angelika Oles has to say on this. She is a stuck up snobby bitch, so no wonder she worships Tati.
Two peas in a pod.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

honestly, i don't care why she did what she did. it's something that needed to come out and she opened the flood gates.

the westcrooks are not innocent, and to spin them as such is baffling.

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

People make videos because they want to make videos and for lots of people to watch them leading to some financial success because people need/want money. Not rocket science.
Did Tati make a beauty channel ONLY because she loves make-up?
Last edited by HiSistersByeSisters on Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dragmetoguruhell
Learner
Learner

HiSistersByeSisters wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:07 pm
I don't give a shit what Angelika Oles has to say on this. She is a stuck up snobby bitch, so no wonder she worships Tati.
Two peas in a pod.
I feel like we're back to dramageddon 2, when everyone was siding with Tati's smear campaign against JC over "vitameens". When are these people going to realize Tati is an absolute scummy liar? She's not worth defending or siding with, ever, regardless of how one feels about WOACB and the rest of Tati's enemies.

Dual-Wield Snake
Talker
Talker

Post by Dual-Wield Snake »

Regardless of how anyone feels about Katie, this lawsuit is gonna set a really ugly precedent. So many social media stars are going to feel empowered to sue anyone who so much as criticizes them--basically reversing the little bit of transparency we get from drama/commentary/gossip channels. If nothing else people should throw their support behind Katie to counter Tati.

Dual-Wield Snake
Talker
Talker

Post by Dual-Wield Snake »

Also, thread name idea:

Twati Westcrook: Screwed and Sued in Seattle

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

For entertainment purposes....allegedly...heh..heh...heh......but very interesting information....Letz see if it all comes to light....I feel like this situation is just scratching the surface and more stuff is coming.....

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

HiSistersByeSisters wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:34 pm
People make videos because they want to make videos and for lots of people to watch them leading to some financial success because people need/want money. Not rocket science.
Did Tati make a beauty channel ONLY because she loves make-up?
hell no! if she started her channel in the early days.. that might have been possible. but she social climbed the shit out of youtube. she latched on to fleur first, remember that?

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Dual-Wield Snake wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:04 pm
Regardless of how anyone feels about Katie, this lawsuit is gonna set a really ugly precedent. So many social media stars are going to feel empowered to sue anyone who so much as criticizes them--basically reversing the little bit of transparency we get from drama/commentary/gossip channels. If nothing else people should throw their support behind Katie to counter Tati.
can't wait for a judge to throw the lawsuit out.

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

honestnumbers wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:44 pm
dragmetoguruhell wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:46 pm

Yeah, funny how Tati projecting the one thing she's the most guilty of (defamation of JC, J*, SD) onto WACB is, for SOME reason, triggering all these commentary channels to do the exact same thing to WACB. These people are acting like they don't spend hours/days on a video about another person. I know that nick and dustin are.......... just........ not even palatable as human beings. But I really want to point out how creepshow art is a huuuuuuuge hypocrite. She came out with a video about jaclyn hills dad being a cult leader and jaclyn and others claimed that is super over the top in crossing boundaries and shannon defended that because it was public information. She was very petty and basically mocked her dad for having a god complex, which anyone could argue is just him being senile. But now creepshow is all "what the mcflippin flip is this" about WACB looking up ancestry and family stuff.

Omfg I remember that. I don't follow creepshow but I have seen her tweets and some ramblings here and there and I remember exactly what you are talking about. Word to god I'm going to toss that right up in conversation if this continues to be a fuck fest of hypocrisy all over twitter :tu: <3

Creepshow actually tweeted saying that for anyone who is upset that this lawsuit will set a precedent for other commentary channels to be sued, this is not true because WACB knowingly stated lies and harassed (im paraphrasing). It's like, dude, you actually do not have the authority to even make that claim. Tati did not lose 5 million dollars because of 1 commentary channel,
THIS!!!

this lawsuit is purely out of entitlement and if any other yter feels ENTITLED to sue a commentary channel, this case would help them increase merit. For someone who talks a lot about being in financial rough patches, I find it very surprising how little selfawareness she has that those who are not wealthy with a big mouth are easy targets for the wealthy who want to shut them up and legally scare them.
I'm not even saying any of them should back her up. All I'm saying is it would have made the most sense to either say nothing or state the facts, NOT jump in with hypocritical stances and form this sad clique. If tatis really in the dms talking to them, im shocked they never learned how to steer clear from the mean girl who forms cliques a looooooooooooong time ago in grade school.
preach :respekt:

someone else said how nick has like 144 videos and someone else has a playlist of dozens of videos. One could easily add up the total amount of hours they spent talking about 1 single person and it would top 48 hours. Anyone could easily call that psychotic obsession.
:cheers:
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

nattydread wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:16 pm
For entertainment purposes....allegedly...heh..heh...heh......but very interesting information....Letz see if it all comes to light....I feel like this situation is just scratching the surface and more stuff is coming.....

hahaha "she's gonna walk away from her husband"

did we not call that one? the two of us need to start our own channel with all our predictions.

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”