Shane 'Isolating from the Altar' Dawson (Pt. 27)

Mischief

Re: Shane 'Isolating from the Altar' Dawson (Pt. 27)

Post by Mischief »

Shane knows people would tune in regardless of whatever he uploads. I don’t think he planned on making a quality video and put hard work into it at all if there was a chance people would just shit on it because it’s Shane Dawson.
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Of course he is selling new merch
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

raptorgrrl
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by raptorgrrl »

That photo is quite the choice. He looks drunk in it.

Alliecat_57
Learner
Learner

Post by Alliecat_57 »

Mischief wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:19 pm

Of course he is selling new merch
Omg I’m cringing so bad lmao

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

He doesn't have Andrew giggling behind the camera anymore, so he had to find someone else to do it? Why couldn't Ryland film the damn video? It definitely wasn't something that needed to be filmed by someone else lol

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Did you all see this?

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

I saw it pop up on my feed but I didn't get a chance to watch yet - I will tonight!

WanderingWeirdo2
Debater
Debater

Post by WanderingWeirdo2 »

New camera guy laughs a lot, but it's an improvement over Andrew's hyena cackles. Dear god that was brutal.

I think he's doing haunted stuff because he knows his fans miss the spooky boy days, and wants to cash in on that. Only I feel like this spooky element is completely manufactured, and no one in it is as charming or humorous as Drew and Garrett to make it click.

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

I find it interesting and quite telling that he flew this guy, Chris, all the way to Colorado and not Andrew. And he even had to give his audience an intro, albeit brief, for who Chris was, as the cameraperson. I think this fits the pattern that Shane and Andrew (and I am sure Garrett) are no longer on speaking terms. Perhaps Shane feels betrayed when Andrew didn't stand up for him during last year's drama. I mean, Ryan/Ryland has repeatedly said all their friends turned on them...
I also find it interesting that we haven't heard a peep from Andrew on any of his social media since his podcast with Garrett ended... And Andrew isn't in Garret's video released today about being in the woods, and correct me if I'm wrong, but he wasn't in the last video, either.
Looks like the Spooky Boys broke up! Drew's even posted a few videos this month!

0_JinxToMinx_0
Informer
Informer

Post by 0_JinxToMinx_0 »

Shane doesn't need to respect his audience. Reading through the comments, he would know he can release complete crap and they would fawn all over the excrement, probably due to being born into a culture of celebrity worship. While there are enough haters, there are certainly not enough to make a difference in views and merch increases. He becomes rich either way. And love to hate-ers will contribute to ad watching and view count & will stick around to see what he does next.

He didn't even lose a significant amount of subs after the upload; probably just a couple hundred. I think he respects himself enough to actually give an okay amount of effort in uploads.

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

Yeah the haunted stuff is not the same without Garrett and Drew. I think he KNOWs it was so much better with them, and it pisses him off lol.

Garrett did a video about being in a haunted hospital a few months ago and I enjoyed it quite a bit. He's still able to make enjoyable videos without Shane. I am glad Drew has started uploading again, too. I wonder if he and Garrett still talk, because even the two of them together would make for a good one. I can do without Shane lol

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA »

I love Garrett and Drew tbh. I know they’re not everyone’s cup of tea, but hearing them banter instantly puts me in a better mood. I would love to know what happened between all of them to make everything go south. It must have been pretty bad.

Shane wants to do more “serious” paranormal content but that’s not nearly as fun to watch. He should know this from the countless mediocre ghost hunting shows out there.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

How can he buy a vehicle with no license? Did he finally get it back? (I haven't watched yet lol)

BlueFairy
Debater
Debater

Post by BlueFairy »

I think he got his license a couple of months back, or maybe even a year back, it was in one of Ryland's videos.

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

Ahh okay. I haven't watched Ryland's channel like, at all since Shane stopped posting lol

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

7abiib_azzubb wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:10 pm
I find it interesting and quite telling that he flew this guy, Chris, all the way to Colorado and not Andrew. And he even had to give his audience an intro, albeit brief, for who Chris was, as the cameraperson. I think this fits the pattern that Shane and Andrew (and I am sure Garrett) are no longer on speaking terms. Perhaps Shane feels betrayed when Andrew didn't stand up for him during last year's drama. I mean, Ryan/Ryland has repeatedly said all their friends turned on them...
I also find it interesting that we haven't heard a peep from Andrew on any of his social media since his podcast with Garrett ended... And Andrew isn't in Garret's video released today about being in the woods, and correct me if I'm wrong, but he wasn't in the last video, either.
Looks like the Spooky Boys broke up! Drew's even posted a few videos this month!
Andrew was his editor and cameraman... he wasn't producing anything, so what would Andrew do? It was a work relationship. However, he is friends with Garrett, I think they tried to work together, but Garrett is not a very consistent guy, he procrastinates too much and Andrew seems to be the hard-working type. Garrett recently posted a video and he mentions Andrew, I think they're still friends. Neither one usually shares everything online.

Shane is just that pathetic guy trying to see what works for him. Haunted content was always Garrett´s stuff.... maybe in a while he´ll go back to makeup, trying out foods, drama, etc. Whatever brings him the cash.

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA »

It took me like 5 tries to make it all the way through the second video lol. Even then, I finally just had to watch it in 5-10-minute chunks and skip around till I got the gist. I kept getting distracted or falling asleep. I should finish this third hour+ installment by ohhh let’s say next July.

Return to “Shane Dawson”