Shane 'Isolating from the Altar' Dawson (Pt. 27)

AutomaticInjury
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Shane 'Isolating from the Altar' Dawson (Pt. 27)

Post by AutomaticInjury »

He came back bcuz he saw David dobrik looks worse than him rn . The drama channels can still see how calculating you are shane . Dont get too comfortable...

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

AutomaticInjury wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:35 pm
He came back bcuz he saw David dobrik looks worse than him rn . The drama channels can still see how calculating you are shane . Dont get too comfortable...
They need to act now before he gets any bolder

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

So, I just saw Ryan's latest video, "We’re Moving?… Our Next Chapter", and I have to genuinely ask, does Shane actually do A N Y T H I N G ? It feels like He *just* got his license, but then why they put it in the video if he didn't drive the RV, we don't know. Otherwise, Ryland does everything... as in everything. All Shane did was film a couple of shots... and...?

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

[quote]
So, I just saw Ryan's latest video, "We’re Moving?… Our Next Chapter", and I have to genuinely ask, does Shane actually do A N Y T H I N G ? It feels like He *just* got his license, but then why they put it in the video if he didn't drive the RV, we don't know. Otherwise, Ryland does everything... as in everything. All Shane did was film a couple of shots... and...?
[/quote]

He probably does nothing all day, but from Ryland´s video is hard to tell because it´s a limited amount of time, edited to be in Ryland´s channel and obviously he is the focus. Shane´s image, voice and fake laughter are annoying as hell, I used to not care for his drama and all that stuff but now I can´t stand him at all.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Well it looks like Shane is back on Youtube for real....
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

Seems like they definitely downsized house-wise. Did he blow through all his palette money already? lol

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

If a creator doesn´t post a video in a "x" amount of time, their chanel don´t get monetized anymore. Seems like he´s just after the cash, as usual.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

He most likely needs the extra cash for their wedding ceremony and luxurious honeymoon for Ryland.
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Alliecat_57
Learner
Learner

Post by Alliecat_57 »

I tried to watch his new video but only managed 2 minutes of it before turning it off. The overly dramatic intro, the camera man laughing at literally nothing and then how bad Shane looks now. What is the video even about?

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

Alliecat_57 wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:37 am
I tried to watch his new video but only managed 2 minutes of it before turning it off. The overly dramatic intro, the camera man laughing at literally nothing and then how bad Shane looks now. What is the video even about?
  • He cracks jokes and skirts around the drama surrounding his old videos. It takes him so long to get to it, like half the video is a build up...
  • He wants to make horror movies and feel inspired and be creative... blah blah blah
  • He moved to Colorado and is with Ryan/Ryland and near that latter's family. He likes leaving the house, suddenly.
  • Andrew, his old camera man, is no longer. The new camera man is Chris (who I think was Ryan's camera person) and was staying in their barn. You think his laughs are bad in the first two minutes? they get even worse the rest of the video.
  • This series seems to be a rip off of those buzz feed/amateur ghost-hunting videos. But NONE of that was in this first video.
In short, if you want to fall asleep to something, this is the video for you. No amount of mood music or jump cuts will make you think there is anything remotely scary or thrill you in this video.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Sharing some of Shane’s IG highlights

raptorgrrl
Learner
Learner

Post by raptorgrrl »

LOL he takes pictures like a boomer trying to figure out how to use a smartphone camera.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

raptorgrrl wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:47 am
LOL he takes pictures like a boomer trying to figure out how to use a smartphone camera.
:rofl: Or like a internet creeper showing noods

Alliecat_57
Learner
Learner

Post by Alliecat_57 »

7abiib_azzubb wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:49 am
Alliecat_57 wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:37 am
  • He cracks jokes and skirts around the drama surrounding his old videos. It takes him so long to get to it, like half the video is a build up...
  • He wants to make horror movies and feel inspired and be creative... blah blah blah
  • He moved to Colorado and is with Ryan/Ryland and near that latter's family. He likes leaving the house, suddenly.
  • Andrew, his old camera man, is no longer. The new camera man is Chris (who I think was Ryan's camera person) and was staying in their barn. You think his laughs are bad in the first two minutes? they get even worse the rest of the video.
  • This series seems to be a rip off of those buzz feed/amateur ghost-hunting videos. But NONE of that was in this first video.
In short, if you want to fall asleep to something, this is the video for you. No amount of mood music or jump cuts will make you think there is anything remotely scary or thrill you in this video.

Thank you for this ❤️

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA »

It drove me insane how he kept repeating himself and refusing to get to the point. Argh. The video could have been like 12 minutes.

I do believe him when he says he’s done a lot of work and reflection regarding his past disgusting behavior, so that’s good to see. Moving to Colorado was a good choice imo.

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

I think moving there was a good choice too. Ryland doesn't seem to happy about it, which is funny because it's his family that lives there and they're now closer to, not Shane's lol

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

ChittahChattah wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:30 am
I think moving there was a good choice too. Ryland doesn't seem to happy about it, which is funny because it's his family that lives there and they're now closer to, not Shane's lol
It's super weird! I feel like when Ryland's sister Morgan moved that triggered their decision to relocate too?

illuminatethis
Lurker
Lurker

Post by illuminatethis »

I've never posted in this thread before but I just had to after shane's new video. It left me feeling like he has literally no respect for his audience

The video is a life update, that's it. There's no reason why he couldn't sit down in front of a camera to film it himself, having someone else film him feels narcissistic when there's no stylistic reason for it at all, theres no point to documentary style filming in a life update

Plus, there was no reason for it to be so long. He just kept forgetting what he was saying. Have the slightest bit of respect for your audience and their time and jot down a few bullet points of what to cover. The video was literally zero effort for him, he made it up as he went along with no plan, got someone else to film it for him, it's like he has no respect for his audience. I was willing to let the past go because I wanted some good videos but it's not gonna happen clearly

Rant over!

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Yeah.. and Shane wants to be a filmmaker yet can't be bothered to film his own vlogs without someone else holding the camera for him. I feel like he thinks it worked in the past so he keeps the same formula but he doesn't understand or is too lazy to give more variety. Everything has to have this grandiose conspiracy vibe and it's just him walking around the house in dirty clothes and sweating.

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA »

If he had planned better, I think having someone else film would have made more sense. Instead we got the half-assed house tour and rambling. He led us to believe Morgan was going to tell them about the haunted place and stories surrounding it in the first one, which he would want someone to film so he could get her talking and everybody’s reaction to what she was saying. Starting the video with a camera guy and continuing with one would work in that case. They dicked around too much and never got around to it.

He didn’t have enough usable material for three parts imo.

Return to “Shane Dawson”