Shane 'Isolating from the Altar' Dawson (Pt. 27)

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Shane 'Isolating from the Altar' Dawson (Pt. 27)

Post by thehippiechick »

Okay, Spilly (from Spill Sesh) just made a good point and I'd thought the exact same thing when I saw he did it:

This Trisha Paytas / Jeffree / Shane / Hair By Jay drama... so Shane you wait until JEFFREE unfollows and dismisses Hair By Jay before you unfollow him yourself? What about just unfollowing him because of the horrible things he said about your ride or die (well used to be) friend Trisha? Like, I'm no fan of Trisha, she's been toxic herself, but she has been by your side through everything standing up for you. And you do her this way? You choose Jeffree over your loyal friend of much MUCH longer? I guess it's completely over because she's unfollowed and blocked both Shane and Ryland.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

Dex_Cotton
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by Dex_Cotton »

Shane is a fat cunt who can't think for himself. He's like Jocelyn from that one episode of Bob's Burgers.

JOCELYN: I need to start think for myself. Unless you guys don't think that's cool, then I won't.

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

It kills me that anything he posts will get views, even if it's him wiping his own ass for the first time, because people want to hear him talk about all this drama.
Also, WTF did Ryland really disable comments on his last The Sip video? WOW!
It's interesting to note that Shane's potential fall all began because he signed a contract with Jeffree to make merchandise/money. Let's see if it was worth it.

lemonmartini
Learner
Learner

Post by lemonmartini »

ballamyblue wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:16 am
There was some article on YT predicting that he was essentially staging a comeback. Idk who is worse. Him for just refusing to take the money his fat ass has always earned and go into hiding. Or his fandom for not grasping he is an obese pedo, zoophile, and racist.
I'd say him as a lot of his fans are likely young and impressionable. This pedophile-zoophile racist grosses me out, like I legitimately feel sick looking at him. If I ever have to see his punchable face with his wide eyes and open mouth it will be far too soon. I strongly dislike Twati but I'm glad for the existence of her video that sent him to his meltdown. At least Jafar and Twati offer their subscribers...something...whatever it is, they offer them something. This cunt on the other hand...come on, how is rehabilitating the careers of Jake Paul, Tana and Jafar actually content people are interested in? And his fucking thumbnails. Any video where this fucker has his hands to his mouth in the thumbnail needs to be wiped clean from the internet.

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

Y'all, Shade Dawson will be just fine, as much as I hate to admit it. Look at J*'s latest video about his over-priced, ugly luggage from LV. It's on the trending page, and has over a million views, already. One can only hope that Willow Smith along with her family's reaction is enough to make him untouchable... outside of YouTube.

sugarbones
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by sugarbones »

The thing about J* is although he's in this drama - he's smart enough to have built an empire outside of it. Shadeface didn't - he latched on to opportunities, but if J* takes off, he and Ryland are left fighting for piss soaked scraps. I don't like J* but I can admit the guy's got business sense and the foresight to set himself up financially somehow. He owns buildings, businesses, runs shit, etc. Dawson has none of that and he's fizzling out fast now that he's ditched his relevance on Yt along with his friends.

J* may coast from this but I really think Shane's going down spiraling and not gonna have a come back. I hope he stays run off the internet.

lemonmartini
Learner
Learner

Post by lemonmartini »

7abiib_azzubb wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:13 am
Y'all, Shade Dawson will be just fine, as much as I hate to admit it. Look at J*'s latest video about his over-priced, ugly luggage from LV. It's on the trending page, and has over a million views, already. One can only hope that Willow Smith along with her family's reaction is enough to make him untouchable... outside of YouTube.
I think Jafar has managed to come out unscathed as he always does because he hid in the background while Shane was cancelled. Plus he doesn't have the pedophile stamp on him. This obese pedo on the other hand makes me throw up the second I see his face because I remember all the disgusting shit he said. Honestly, I wish youtube would take down his channel entirely and every social media platform bans him to make a comeback impossible.

Cryptic
Informer
Informer

Post by Cryptic »

Youtubers are so fickle. Remember when the clip of Shane being pro-paedophilia made it's first rounds? Youtubers were furious at the "stupid" and "slanderous" now deleted drama channel for spreading this "false" rumour. But now all of sudden the same clip that the drama channel played is beyond shocking and disturbing to their ears despite it being an edgy joke one sec ago. So many youtbers made response videos defending Shane and mockingly laughing at the channel's claims of Shane being a total creep. There's just no way imo that any adult could have listened to that and thought "Haha, a dark joke!"??? It's genuinely disturbing that grown adults were defending the fuck out of him.

AutomaticInjury
Talker
Talker

Post by AutomaticInjury »

Ryland's twink ass better not get a horse. Shane will prob do something to it .And Ryland is hella fake deep with the whole cliche new age "we dont have an ego,LETZ MEDITATE" talk . There is not an ounce of individuality or depth in him .He is a husband robot, not even a sex robot since theyve mentioned how theyre not sleeping together as often .I question if its bcuz Shane has to pay Ryland cuz shanesnasty OR if Shane just isnt actually attracted to adults most of the time since he said it himself hes into disturbing extreme p0rn

CrackSpidersBish
Informer
Informer

Post by CrackSpidersBish »

Hahah! Ryland's an otter now, his twink days are behind him. IDK why he would sleep with Shane unless it is for money. Ugh or a pony.

AutomaticInjury
Talker
Talker

Post by AutomaticInjury »

CrackSpidersBish wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:12 am
Hahah! Ryland's an otter now, his twink days are behind him. IDK why he would sleep with Shane unless it is for money. Ugh or a pony.
Yah the attractiveness has been going down hill . He is looking very malnourished which leads me to believe the increasingly receeding hairline is probably coming from that and the stress of having a giant ugly baby to take care of (shane). I get some people are naturally thin but Ryland wasnt always like this .He is physically too weak to take care of a horse.

Dex_Cotton
Informer
Informer

Post by Dex_Cotton »

Ry(l)an(d) looks like an ugly version of Cole Escola only with a receding hairline.

Mugglemad32
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by Mugglemad32 »

AutomaticInjury wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:28 pm
CrackSpidersBish wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:12 am
He is physically too weak to take care of a horse.
They would have to build a stable or change Shane's gym or the podcast room back into a stable, add more fences to their property, find somewhere to let it graze as I dont think they have alot of grass, buy food, vet bills and a blacksmith to sort out its hoofs.

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

I'm definitely not certain that Ryland has actively thought through what it means to own a horse let alone multiple horses. They're very high maintenance, expensive upkeep, etc. as others have mentioned. I love horses, but go to a place where you can ride to get your fix!

Mugglemad32
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by Mugglemad32 »

Or Ryland could help at a local stables or horse rescue centre if that would help and he could see what is needed to look after a horse.

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA »

I will be straight up pissed if they get a horse. They couldn’t even keep track of that poor kitten.

Since we know they WILL get one eventually, I’ll just say the safety of both Ryland and the horse will be in question. I can already see him trying to film and being all distracted and not being able to control the horse at the same time.

Mugglemad32
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by Mugglemad32 »

It was never sad with what happened to Mario as they have a LOCKED cat patio that Ryland built for Cheeto which they could have put Mario in to keep him safe

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

Ryland is starting a dedicated vlog channel inspired by Morgan's, which she started in December in order to do Vlogmas.

Every comment under his most recent video (war between the generations and announcing the vlog channel) when Shane popped in and out was SHANE! Oh come back! I miss him so much! And all "I never clicked so fast!" "Build a bridge and get over the drama!" etc etc. In fact it was actually kinda stupid, Shane literally HID behind the wall in the doorway because he wanted to "protect" Ryland. They could have edited that out and it not even make a difference in the video... you KNOW Ryland left that in on purpose.

It's like either they're deleting comments or blocking certain criteria (words? phrases?) so only glowing stuff comes through or these people are way way too quick to forget and forgive. So Shane's got some really awful stuff that came up and it's not just "in the past". He's laying low, and it's on purpose. What is his demographic, because these commenters seem so young and don't seem to understand the gravity of what the stuff against Shane really is.

Purple Blood
Informer
Informer

Post by Purple Blood »

thehippiechick wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:42 am
Ryland is starting a dedicated vlog channel inspired by Morgan's, which she started in December in order to do Vlogmas.

Every comment under his most recent video (war between the generations and announcing the vlog channel) when Shane popped in and out was SHANE! Oh come back! I miss him so much! And all "I never clicked so fast!" "Build a bridge and get over the drama!" etc etc. In fact it was actually kinda stupid, Shane literally HID behind the wall in the doorway because he wanted to "protect" Ryland. They could have edited that out and it not even make a difference in the video... you KNOW Ryland left that in on purpose.

It's like either they're deleting comments or blocking certain criteria (words? phrases?) so only glowing stuff comes through or these people are way way too quick to forget and forgive. So Shane's got some really awful stuff that came up and it's not just "in the past". He's laying low, and it's on purpose. What is his demographic, because these commenters seem so young and don't seem to understand the gravity of what the stuff against Shane really is.
Shane edited that video so he left himself in ON PURPOSE for sure. He posted it on his Instagram story, so he's trying to crawl back into the public. If the Trisha thing hadn't happened he would have come already.

DaenerysTargaryen
Talker
Talker

Post by DaenerysTargaryen »

Purple Blood wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:39 am
thehippiechick wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:42 am

Shane edited that video so he left himself in ON PURPOSE for sure. He posted it on his Instagram story, so he's trying to crawl back into the public. If the Trisha thing hadn't happened he would have come already.

bet hes using the time to crawl out, now that trisha and everyone else is focused on the david dobrik thing

Return to “Shane Dawson”