Alex & Michael: Fame Has Passed, Going Downhill Fast, Answering Questions Nobody Asked (Pt. 19)

julesvo99
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alex & Michael: Fame Has Passed, Going Downhill Fast, Answering Questions Nobody Asked (Pt. 19)

Post by julesvo99 »

joanafanara wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 6:46 am
Omg those pictures look ridiculous in those frames they are way too small! Why wouldn’t she make the pictures bigger ???? She’s so dumb! And instead of applying a face mask why doesn’t she sit down and play with Julian? Selfish bitch
Also she said she bought those mats. I don't know if those are mats. She just taped pictures on top of paper and put it in a frame and it looks horrible cause she didn't even tape it right. The corners are lifting and it looks like crap. With a mat you usually mount it from behind the mat. She can't even DIY right and shows everyone how to do it wrong.
She also put this on her followers when she said this was basically their idea. She doesn't want the hate for it so she puts it on her followers. What a nice "influencer" she is.

[justsayin]
Informer
Informer

Re: Alex & Michael: Fame Has Passed, Going Downhill Fast, Answering Questions Nobody Asked (Pt. 19)

Post by [justsayin] »

julesvo99 wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 1:19 pm
joanafanara wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 6:46 am
Omg those pictures look ridiculous in those frames they are way too small! Why wouldn’t she make the pictures bigger ???? She’s so dumb! And instead of applying a face mask why doesn’t she sit down and play with Julian? Selfish bitch
Also she said she bought those mats. I don't know if those are mats. She just taped pictures on top of paper and put it in a frame and it looks horrible cause she didn't even tape it right. The corners are lifting and it looks like crap. With a mat you usually mount it from behind the mat. She can't even DIY right and shows everyone how to do it wrong.
She also put this on her followers when she said this was basically their idea. She doesn't want the hate for it so she puts it on her followers. What a nice "influencer" she is.
What a fitting thread title we have. Fame has passed, going downhill FAST. They literally have no content anymore. You can’t even classify making coffee and juicing celery and slapping fancy creams and lotions (Nacho Libre, lol) on your face as content anymore. Especially after the 4782647th time.

She. Has. Nothing. To. Offer.

Stuck in a retirement home, “can’t” go back to her million+ Empty milk carton...what is she going to do with her life?

jrsipult
Informer
Informer

Post by jrsipult »

Greasy hair per usual and now wearing a stained
shirt. Definitely some mental health issues here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

1. pronounces the word "hearth" wrong twice. Pronounces it "herth" :rofl: Did this girl pass 8th grade English? Correction, 5th grade?
Do they not have good schools up there? Who doesn't know how to pronounce that. I went to school in ALABAMA and I can pronounce words!
2. MyCULL calls her out on a lie/misleading when she said "we don't have any cases here". Immediately corrects her. 5 cases? Do they not watch the news? I looked up Sarasota cases weeks ago and they were at like 40 or so....
3. Who else is SO SICK of that same intro song?! 3 years and counting! Good God do something different!

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

Sorry, forgot one. She has was also up till 2:00 am b/c of caffeine but she "had all these great video ideas!" :rofl: This from someone who barely even posts videos anymore, and when she does they are all the same. Ok, sure Alex. So, I guess we should get ready for some good content/different content according to her? :rofl: Sure. I'm sure we're all holding our breath on that one. She probably won't even post a video for a whole week per usual.

jrsipult
Informer
Informer

Post by jrsipult »

So already she is replacing their new sofa at the condo that is only a year old. They also already replaced the credenza/ tv stand and bought new again. Biotch furnish your milk carton and get actual window coverings before you go replacing new furniture in your condo. It almost seems they are just racking up the credit cards to file bankruptcy

[justsayin]
Informer
Informer

Post by [justsayin] »

I haven’t watched their new vlog. I can go to target and see for myself. At this point they’re living possibly the most boring life and still trying to film it.

Give it up already.

GossipyB
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipyB »

She is so sloppy now, it makes me uncomfortable.

Okay, soooo what is her brand? She is all over the fucking place! She has no real aesthetic. She probably is buying a new couch because her favorite IG’er bought a new one, so she HAD to copy.

hearmenow
Talker
Talker

Post by hearmenow »

can't.believe she didn't disinfect/wash all the things she bought. :roll:

what was that in her latest vlog?!! at 12:06 she does some weird thing with her nose. like an angry dog. is it something she does when lying?
no one wants those nasty cookies if they aren't vegan. vegan doesn't equal healthy lol
she must be wanting a sponshorship with that company. I could tell she was upset when she said you could buy them at any grocery store as if Target sold only things made in America.

Mdavis001
Learner
Learner

Post by Mdavis001 »

eyeroller wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 8:19 am
1. pronounces the word "hearth" wrong twice. Pronounces it "herth" :rofl: Did this girl pass 8th grade English? Correction, 5th grade?
Do they not have good schools up there? Who doesn't know how to pronounce that. I went to school in ALABAMA and I can pronounce words!
2. MyCULL calls her out on a lie/misleading when she said "we don't have any cases here". Immediately corrects her. 5 cases? Do they not watch the news? I looked up Sarasota cases weeks ago and they were at like 40 or so....
3. Who else is SO SICK of that same intro song?! 3 years and counting! Good God do something different!

When she said “herth” I was like omg she’s dumber than I even thought. She also said it like she had never heard of the brand before and had no idea it’s Chip & Joanna’s. Someone commented that Magnolia is Chip and Joanna’s... she responded “really cute! Thanks”. She can’t even admit she didn’t know that!! She drives me insane!!!

hearmenow
Talker
Talker

Post by hearmenow »

eyeroller wrote:
I noticed she had this mad look on her face when he corrected her. and no, she does not watch the news. he probably does.
did u see when she mocked him for not being a food lover. is she claiming she actually eats? all her instagram posts indicate she doesnt . her mocking face ugh. she says michale isnt a food lover like her and julian ( she stuffs his face) and he says ok, he wasnt arguing with that and she continues to mock him and argue. dumb bitch
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jrsipult
Informer
Informer

Post by jrsipult »

This is perfect Sivan is selling some of her own furniture and decor items from her home. Alex can really be a SWF buy Sivan’s stuff do she can pretend to be her

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

So sick of watching this bitch drink liquids during a vlog. Why do they have to drink their stupid orange juice shots on camera? And her with her ugly black eyes darting back and forth looking at the camera the whole time. Why can they not drink these liquids off camera? She just has a way of trying so hard to come across as bragging, it's truly sickening. And saying there were no cases in Sarasota? lol. Oh, excuse me, "her area" b/c she's worried people will find her or something :rofl:

julesvo99
Learner
Learner

Post by julesvo99 »

In her stories she put "responding to comments." Ummmm it is very obvious she doesn't respond to comments on any platform. Why lie about something that everyone knows you're lying about. She really meant deleting comments she doesn't like and blocking people. She's delusional.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

[justsayin]
Informer
Informer

Post by [justsayin] »

julesvo99 wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 9:51 am
In her stories she put "responding to comments." Ummmm it is very obvious she doesn't respond to comments on any platform. Why lie about something that everyone knows you're lying about. She really meant deleting comments she doesn't like and blocking people. She's delusional.
Hahaha, responding to comments by deleting them.

She has filthy shopping bags and store items just thrown on her couch and everywhere, yuck. Thank you for showing the world how dirty and out of touch with reality you are.

Her Disrespectful attitude toward her husband is off the charts. And Michelle is just showing the world what a doormat he is by allowing that be broadcasted.

She should be embarrassed that she has completely given up on trying. She can’t explain color, or material, or pronounce words correctly, or articulate anything. Take one second before you plaster you face on camera to look at a dictionary or Google.

She only shows herself drinking liquids but admits to being a pig on camera. Ok, Alex. But we already knew that she’s a closet eater. To someone who cares so much about her image, she truly puts NO effort into maintaining it. She’s CONSTANTLY contradicting herself, and she doesn’t even seem to care. It’s just so weird; like one person said, what is her brand? A sloppy, unkempt, greasy-haired “beauty” “guru”. A Baggy sweats, wears-the-same-outfit, stained and unwashed clothes “fashion” “guru”? A closet Eating, sugar obsessed, foodie “health” influencer? Ok.

Might as well be a carnivorous vegan or a minimalist hoarder.

Anonymous89
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Anonymous89 »

Watching her awkwardly struggle to drink that juice shot with her weird lips...🤦

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

hearmenow wrote:can't.believe she didn't disinfect/wash all the things she bought. :roll:

what was that in her latest vlog?!! at 12:06 she does some weird thing with her nose. like an angry dog. is it something she does when lying?
no one wants those nasty cookies if they aren't vegan. vegan doesn't equal healthy lol
she must be wanting a sponshorship with that company. I could tell she was upset when she said you could buy them at any grocery store as if Target sold only things made in America.
You mean this face. ImageImageImage
Her exact word while making this face is:
"I usually only make 2"
Which word in that sentence makes her face twitch and move to make that awful face?!?Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

hearmenow wrote:
eyeroller wrote:
I noticed she had this mad look on her face when he corrected her. and no, she does not watch the news. he probably does.
did u see when she mocked him for not being a food lover. is she claiming she actually eats? all her instagram posts indicate she doesnt . her mocking face ugh. she says michale isnt a food lover like her and julian ( she stuffs his face) and he says ok, he wasnt arguing with that and she continues to mock him and argue. dumb bitch
Yes!!! Omg I just watched that part! Image She’s literally the biggest idiot lol. She was acting like he was upset that he wasn’t a “food lover” like her and Julian and he’s like “ok” like he absolutely doesn’t care and she took it as he was offended LOL Omg I can’t with her!!!!! And her face when she was mocking him was HORRIBLE.

[justsayin]
Informer
Informer

Post by [justsayin] »

jliz10925 wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 11:13 am
hearmenow wrote:can't.believe she didn't disinfect/wash all the things she bought. :roll:

"I usually only make 2"
Which word in that sentence makes her face twitch and move to make that awful face?!?Image

Her facial spasms and lip twitches were out on full force in the vlog from beginning to end.

theobserver5
Talker
Talker

Post by theobserver5 »

[justsayin] wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 12:07 pm
jliz10925 wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 11:13 am

"I usually only make 2"

Her facial spasms and lip twitches were out on full force in the vlog from beginning to end.
Yes it was and what was that one clip of them taking those shots in the car. WHAT THE HELL WAS SHE DOING WITH THOSE LIPS!?! It was like she didn't want the bottle to pop her lips. It was cringey to watch.

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”