steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Jaclyn Hill- Lyin' And Lipshits, It's My Formula (Not Really)- Part 100

Post by steph88x »

Pleiadian Starseed wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:42 am
Just watching this, interesting

Also this article explains what I think has happened to Bloatlyns face!
https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ ... c89ced3966

this was a really interesting video. ive never had filler, ive debated getting a little in my upper lip but i never understood what happens to filler. like how does it just dissolve and go away?? ive never believed that it dissolves

auntiflo13
Has thanked: 0

Post by auntiflo13 »

So, Jaclyn insists that she hasn't had filler for ages BUT, she's been having her lips and nose filled for years (and she said she had under eye filler on the Kim K video).....so, if her lip and nose filler have migrated - this would explain the round face. If I were Jaclyn, I'd be booking in to have a private MRI scan as soon as the quarantine period is over - preferably with that dr in the video (he's in Australia). If she filmed it, she would get millions of views too!
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

SylvieMoon
Debater
Debater

Post by SylvieMoon »

steph88x wrote:
Pleiadian Starseed wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:42 am
Just watching this, interesting

Also this article explains what I think has happened to Bloatlyns face!
https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ ... c89ced3966

this was a really interesting video. ive never had filler, ive debated getting a little in my upper lip but i never understood what happens to filler. like how does it just dissolve and go away?? ive never believed that it dissolves
If it’s just HA then it gets reabsorbed because we produce HA naturally. But getting fillers constantly also creates permanent scar tissue internally. But there are more long-lasting or permanent formulas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Star18
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Star18 »

Omg layers upon layers upon layers UPON LAYERS of makeup. Definitely seemed planned. She did a poll on Instagram asking if she should post the “mistake” video or re-film, but in the video, she already said she was posting it because that’s real life blah blah blah.

wonder why she hasn’t addressed the weird eye thing.. lol. Can’t come up with any excuses for that one jaclyn? Just own up to it.

I was thinking how hyper she seemed, talking so fast... and some of the comments (I skimmed for 2 seconds) were saying she’s relaxed, the “old jaclyn.” Lol. Relaxed? Not so much.

jackarsehillbilly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jackarsehillbilly »

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been in this thread a whole lot. I know I'm usually super active. I just recently lost my grandmother so I haven't had the motivation to post.

I agree with everyone else. If Jaclyn actually had a medical condition she would not shut up about it.

apeachymess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by apeachymess »

There was a pic posted before where her neck is the same size. It’s not all weight gain. When she was thinner her neck fit her face. Now that her face got big her neck looks so skinny. We know her neck would not have gotten thinner. Proof it was just her face that got bigger=fillers. Her neck would have gained weight too if it was weight gain.

sophiapetrillo
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sophiapetrillo »

Hey guys, I know the mystery of her face is talked about a lot on here but I had to vent somewhere ! Her cheeks are so distracting I can’t stop looking at them. Every video it seems like her face has become much wider. I have never seen a face morph into such an unnatural shape and so quickly. From the nose to her chin she looks like a 300 lb woman but the rest looks normal ?? What is going on in this pic? Why do her cheeks extend to her jaw ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

In the article I posted above from the Huffington Post it explains what happens when people continue to have fillers and what can happen if they are injected in the wrong place, it describes whats happened to her face exactly! I'd love that Dr to take a look at her face and see what he thinks.

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

blahblahblahblah wrote:This girl always resembles Jaclyn to me...she lost so much weight with VSG and working really hard.

Look at her before, that’s how weight gain looks on a face similar to Jaclyn...Not the same at all. I even more convinced it’s fillers. No one tells her no cause they’re all on the payroll. Same as Michael Jackson.

My jaw actually dropped for this one

SylvieMoon
Debater
Debater

Post by SylvieMoon »

Pleiadian Starseed wrote:In the article I posted above from the Huffington Post it explains what happens when people continue to have fillers and what can happen if they are injected in the wrong place, it describes whats happened to her face exactly! I'd love that Dr to take a look at her face and see what he thinks.
That article was super interesting. Definitely ruling out fillers along with botox for my future. Maybe she tried to get cheekbone fillers and it migrated down on J’s face.

sweetswidy
Talker
Talker

Post by sweetswidy »

SylvieMoon wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:50 pm
Pleiadian Starseed wrote:In the article I posted above from the Huffington Post it explains what happens when people continue to have fillers and what can happen if they are injected in the wrong place, it describes whats happened to her face exactly! I'd love that Dr to take a look at her face and see what he thinks.
That article was super interesting. Definitely ruling out fillers along with botox for my future. Maybe she tried to get cheekbone fillers and it migrated down on J’s face.

Well Botox is a lot safer to get and has been done for decades so there is a lot more research about the long term effects.
The downfall with a lot of the influencers are the injectors. I don't get why they all visit the same people who are just doing injectables and shit. I bet with a reputable plastic surgeon Jaclyn probably wouldn't look like that.
Same goes for Tana Mongeau, Jeffree Star etc

Mortichia
Informer
Informer

Post by Mortichia »

I went on the video to ask him to make a video about jh, and someone asked already and he said he might do it soon! I hope he will :) she would have to go into trouble of doing another video (imagine that) to talk more about her imaginery"alcoholism". I'd say she'd freak out if he'd say that's definitely fillers. If he'll talk about her, I'd watch it straight away, in case she'll make a drama and get him to delete it or report it.
I don't understand why she don't try to dissolve it? She lies about it and expecting only positive comments and praising.

SylvieMoon
Debater
Debater

Post by SylvieMoon »

sweetswidy wrote:
SylvieMoon wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:50 pm

Well Botox is a lot safer to get and has been done for decades so there is a lot more research about the long term effects.
The downfall with a lot of the influencers are the injectors. I don't get why they all visit the same people who are just doing injectables and shit. I bet with a reputable plastic surgeon Jaclyn probably wouldn't look like that.
Same goes for Tana Mongeau, Jeffree Star etc
Yeah but you could get botulism from it, although rare, and leave you disfigured forever alongside other complications. That risk alone is not worthy to me.

I guess they do it because fillers are the trendy thing to do rn. Celebs are doing it. So wannabe youtube celebs are too. Exposure = more people doing it.

SylvieMoon
Debater
Debater

Post by SylvieMoon »

Mortichia wrote:I went on the video to ask him to make a video about jh, and someone asked already and he said he might do it soon! I hope he will :) she would have to go into trouble of doing another video (imagine that) to talk more about her imaginery"alcoholism". I'd say she'd freak out if he'd say that's definitely fillers. If he'll talk about her, I'd watch it straight away, in case she'll make a drama and get him to delete it or report it.
I don't understand why she don't try to dissolve it? She lies about it and expecting only positive comments and praising.
Maybe the quarantine makes that impossible.

Ak2909
Talker
Talker

Post by Ak2909 »

Wow that overlay of her face now and then is SHOCKING! It pisses me off that Jaclyn is using alcoholism as her get out of jail free card of the month. If she truly has/had a problem with alcohol and is allegedly seeking help for it, she would NOT still have a full fucking bar in her house! She’s full of absolute shit! Not only that, but a person so new to recovery like she supposedly is, wouldn’t be throwing parties with people drinking at her house! Those two things alone tell you she’s either lying or doesn’t actually give a single fuck about getting better! Jaclyn just doesn’t think through her lies before she tells them to the world. I bet she’ll slip up and we’ll see her drinking before too long bc she’s terrible at lying and keeping up with the lie!

Ak2909
Talker
Talker

Post by Ak2909 »

jackarsehillbilly wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:42 pm
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been in this thread a whole lot. I know I'm usually super active. I just recently lost my grandmother so I haven't had the motivation to post.

I agree with everyone else. If Jaclyn actually had a medical condition she would not shut up about it.
My deepest condolences for your loss Jackarsehillbilly❤️

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

jackarsehillbilly wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:42 pm

So sorry to hear of your loss :love2: HUGE HUGS :love2:
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

ivana abramovich
Debater
Debater

Post by ivana abramovich »

H8trAide wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:17 am
I wish beauty “gurus” would stop with the nose contour. She would look a tad better without the stripes on the nose.

She needs to go see Dr Dubrow and be on their show Botched. The girl needs help.

Jaclyn has a tiny little nose. What is there to contour? It's already as slim as it can be. I have yet to see a "guru" with an imperfect nose.

ivana abramovich
Debater
Debater

Post by ivana abramovich »

sophiapetrillo wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:05 pm
Hey guys, I know the mystery of her face is talked about a lot on here but I had to vent somewhere ! Her cheeks are so distracting I can’t stop looking at them. Every video it seems like her face has become much wider. I have never seen a face morph into such an unnatural shape and so quickly. From the nose to her chin she looks like a 300 lb woman but the rest looks normal ?? What is going on in this pic? Why do her cheeks extend to her jaw ?
From that angle, she looks like me when I had my upper wisdom teeth removed.

sweetswidy
Talker
Talker

Post by sweetswidy »

SylvieMoon wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:51 am
Mortichia wrote:I went on the video to ask him to make a video about jh, and someone asked already and he said he might do it soon! I hope he will :) she would have to go into trouble of doing another video (imagine that) to talk more about her imaginery"alcoholism". I'd say she'd freak out if he'd say that's definitely fillers. If he'll talk about her, I'd watch it straight away, in case she'll make a drama and get him to delete it or report it.
Maybe the quarantine makes that impossible.

Its been said before but I also think she got some of the more permanent fillers and/or it encapsulated, developed scar tissue...
Maybe she is scared to get it dissolved because of skin sagging?

Return to “Jaclynhill1”