Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 49)

Post by Paschdav »

2stereotyped4u wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:28 pm
as-bj93 wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:18 pm
why do people want David to apologize for everyone around him? did you see how scared he was in ig live? he's scared of saying something or showing something that make him look bad
and you want him to be scared of what people around him dose or did long time ago too
Now i get why his mom trying to make him go to therapy
This is his responsibility as an employer. If Taylor was just his friend he wouldn't have to.
no it's not his responsability, this did not happen on company time or was he involved in any way. Yes he could take actions but he doesnt have to. I mean I dont even think legally he could do anything because she literally did nothing illegal nor was she even the one wearing the costume
Put your gun down or your daughter gets it

- David Dobrik 2020

https://cureouscat.me/Paschdav

You have the questions. I have the answers

as-bj93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by as-bj93 »

2stereotyped4u wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:28 pm
as-bj93 wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:18 pm
why do people want David to apologize for everyone around him? did you see how scared he was in ig live? he's scared of saying something or showing something that make him look bad
and you want him to be scared of what people around him dose or did long time ago too
Now i get why his mom trying to make him go to therapy
This is his responsibility as an employer. If Taylor was just his friend he wouldn't have to.
No it's not .. adults should take responsibility of their actions especially if these actions happend in their personal life

and Taylor shouldn't apologize for what her friend did .. no one is responsible for other people action

as-bj93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by as-bj93 »

how was unfiltered and socket? is it worth it?

absolutetrash
Informer
Informer

Post by absolutetrash »

I find it hard to believe that they're actually self isolating (minus Carly Erin and Matt). I really think they're just hanging out but are avoiding posting anything.

the_tiktak_channel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by the_tiktak_channel »

absolutetrash wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:43 pm
I find it hard to believe that they're actually self isolating (minus Carly Erin and Matt). I really think they're just hanging out but are avoiding posting anything.
lookin at addison going all the way to jason derulos house and now shes back at david's...time for jason to take a long ass break from davids house if he wants to live to see his kids graduate. if charlotte didnt already give it to david then at this rate addison will

xoxotrixoxo
Learner
Learner

Post by xoxotrixoxo »

2stereotyped4u wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:04 pm
Paschdav wrote:
2stereotyped4u wrote:
Paschdav wrote:
2stereotyped4u wrote:

So Taylor is still around. They talk about her like nothing ever happened. It's not okay that David never addressed this controversy. She is probably a racist and a homophobe and we have to assume so until she or David clarifies what her actual views are. I know David prides himself in the fact that he has a relaxed work environment, but having a relaxed work environment doesn't justify ignoring racism. He needs to step up as an employer and address this and maybe enroll her in a racial sensitivity training program. The way he handled this is not ok.
yeah im gonna sign her up together with Justin trudeau.

Jesus christ, a friend of hers, not even herself dressed in black face. I didnt see her calling someone the N-Word.
Justin Trudeau got criticized immensely and almost lost his job. He also apologized and promised to never do it again. Taylor's controversy had ZERO repercussions.
Justin trudeau did it twice and nothing happened to him and Taylor wasnt even the one dressed in blackface.

Is it in poor taste? definitely. It's something you shouldnt do. But I aint gonna call someone racist because a friend of theirs wore an innaproriate costume
I think what she did is racist and you think otherwise. We can only assume what her views are based on the little information that is out there. And that's what addressing things is for.

For me her presence completely ruins every video she is in.
Can you point out what Taylor did to be called a racist?

Post by Guest »

the_tiktak_channel wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:22 pm
absolutetrash wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:43 pm
lookin at addison going all the way to jason derulos house and now shes back at david's...time for jason to take a long ass break from davids house if he wants to live to see his kids graduate. if charlotte didnt already give it to david then at this rate addison will
Yeahhh, guess they all live by a different set of rules. They’ll probably also get the luxury of getting one of the few tests and also the best healthcare. Probably why they don’t have to worry like the rest of us sigh

steps5678
Learner
Learner

Post by steps5678 »

so according to the new skotcast natalie and todd are fr in a relationship? wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steps5678
Learner
Learner

Post by steps5678 »

xoxotrixoxo wrote:
2stereotyped4u wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:04 pm
Paschdav wrote:
2stereotyped4u wrote:
Paschdav wrote:

yeah im gonna sign her up together with Justin trudeau.

Jesus christ, a friend of hers, not even herself dressed in black face. I didnt see her calling someone the N-Word.
Justin Trudeau got criticized immensely and almost lost his job. He also apologized and promised to never do it again. Taylor's controversy had ZERO repercussions.
Justin trudeau did it twice and nothing happened to him and Taylor wasnt even the one dressed in blackface.

Is it in poor taste? definitely. It's something you shouldnt do. But I aint gonna call someone racist because a friend of theirs wore an innaproriate costume
I think what she did is racist and you think otherwise. We can only assume what her views are based on the little information that is out there. And that's what addressing things is for.

For me her presence completely ruins every video she is in.
Can you point out what Taylor did to be called a racist?
Pictures of her standing next to a friend in blackface. Anyone over the age of 14 knows that blackface is extremely racist so there is no excuse to stand and smile in a picture calling it ‘hilarious’.

the_tiktak_channel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by the_tiktak_channel »

steps5678 wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:11 pm

she just tweeted about wanting to be on sweet home alabama. we all know who was on that show many years ago lol. he, of course, responded to it

are we even surprised at this point, they made it a point to let us know corinna was okay with it.

i don't doubt theyve been doing it on the low. first mention was on jason's vlog in january, then two weeks later came the billboard

Post by Guest »

the_tiktak_channel wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:21 pm
steps5678 wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:11 pm

she just tweeted about wanting to be on sweet home alabama. we all know who was on that show many years ago lol. he, of course, responded to it

are we even surprised at this point, they made it a point to let us know corinna was okay with it.

i don't doubt theyve been doing it on the low. first mention was on jason's vlog in january, then two weeks later came the billboard
I’m pretty sure that was about the movie sweet home Alabama with Reese Witherspoon

Return to “David Dobrik”