Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 49)

Post by DobriksIcepop »

deansgirl wrote:
2stereotyped4u wrote:
Teacup30 wrote:
Thanks for linking it. I expected much worse. I don't think these situations are comparable, because she isn't forceful here. Bringing up Natalie in every discussion doesn't help the conversation flow to be honest.
I didn’t bring her up but we all get your points. Natalie is the better one in every situation. In a situation like this with David. In dating Todd. In everything. Natalie Natalie Natalie, phew I can’t think of anything she doesn’t do perfectly!

While we’re on the topic imagine if Corinna started dating Nat’s ex who cheated on her. It would be WW3 on this site.
The Natalie bias is fucking nauseating isn't it.

Shes a grown ass woman and can do as she pleases. I've no interest in shaming her. But fuck me I wish her fan club would stop acting like shes something she aint or even worse, acting like David has somehow created whatever this is with Todd.

Just drop the simping and move on please. Thanks.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

deansgirl wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:38 am
Teacup30 wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:31 am
Oh for gods sake! You are the one saying I am biased. I know my own damn opinions and I don't to explain them yet again just to be called out yet again on the same bullshit you decided long ago. Let it go. I have no idea why my opinions bother you so damn much.

How about this. YOU ARE BIASED TOWARDS CORINNA. HOW DARE YOU. *throws tantrum*
Still totally missing the point. You can absolutely argue the point that what Corinna did was wrong. But no need to defend your argument with adding in the fact that when Natalie does it is okay. No one was even talking about Natalie kissing David and how it was right or wrong until you brought it up.

It was solely a conversation on what Corinna did.
I explained why I said what I said. Can we go back to the argument over Corinna? You are just turning thing whole thing into whether or not I'm allowed to mention another female and its annoying.

Corinna did wrong.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

Post by Guest »

Teacup30 wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:03 am
deansgirl wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:38 am
Teacup30 wrote:
Oh for gods sake! You are the one saying I am biased. I know my own damn opinions and I don't to explain them yet again just to be called out yet again on the same bullshit you decided long ago. Let it go. I have no idea why my opinions bother you so damn much.

Still totally missing the point. You can absolutely argue the point that what Corinna did was wrong. But no need to defend your argument with adding in the fact that when Natalie does it is okay. No one was even talking about Natalie kissing David and how it was right or wrong until you brought it up.

I explained why I said what I said. Can we go back to the argument over Corinna? You are just turning thing whole thing into whether or not I'm allowed to mention another female and its annoying.

Corinna did wrong.
Yes this was grade A deflection here. Bringing up Natalie just to divert the conversation. We should be able to talk about the Corinna situation without bringing Natalie up for once.

deansgirl
Talker
Talker

Post by deansgirl »

2stereotyped4u wrote:
Teacup30 wrote:
deansgirl wrote:
Teacup30 wrote:

Corinna did wrong.
Yes this was grade A deflection here. Bringing up Natalie just to divert the conversation. We should be able to talk about the Corinna situation without bringing Natalie up for once.
Lol you're talking to the person who brought up Natalie! I did not bring up Natalie to deflect what Corinna did. I can see why people think what Corinna did was wrong. But Natalie was brought up by TEACUP not me to show why Natalie was right and Corinna was wrong. I can't believe you're all missing who brought Natalie into this conversation.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

deansgirl wrote:
2stereotyped4u wrote:
Teacup30 wrote:
deansgirl wrote:
Teacup30 wrote:

Corinna did wrong.
Lol you're talking to the person who brought up Natalie! I did not bring up Natalie to deflect what Corinna did. I can see why people think what Corinna did was wrong. But Natalie was brought up by TEACUP not me to show why Natalie was right and Corinna was wrong. I can't believe you're all missing who brought Natalie into this conversation.
We have both suggested we stop talking about her and yet you are still going... I thought you didn't see an issue with Corinna's actions???
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

deansgirl
Talker
Talker

Post by deansgirl »

Teacup30 wrote:
deansgirl wrote:
2stereotyped4u wrote:
Teacup30 wrote:
deansgirl wrote:

Corinna did wrong.
We have both suggested we stop talking about her and yet you are still going... I thought you didn't see an issue with Corinna's actions???
I'm only going because now the finger is being pointed at me for using Natalie as a reflection when I did not bring up Natalie. You did. Per usual.

margiola
Learner
Learner

Post by margiola »

Teacup30 wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:33 am
There is something very wonderful about being open minded. You do this thing were you let all your ideas and presumptions go. All your preconcieved notions. You look at new information in total isolation without prejudice.

And then you see that random blond girls behaviour, is still in fact inappropriate.

Like that time random girls were grabbing David's *** in a club and he had to leave. GG went nuts over the behaviour. But we will let this one slide cause its Corinna.
A random girl it's not the same as a close friend, with your friends you have your boundaries established beforehand, corinna and david have been like this for a while now so if david wasn't ok with it then they should've stopped a long time ago, corinna hugs him, david grabs her ***, she grabs his *** and so on, zane randomly touched natalie's boobs and was sneaky about it

GoingDownWinkyFace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GoingDownWinkyFace »

DobriksIcepop wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:54 am
snuffy777 wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:54 pm
Genuinely shocked how some people ever thought Todd and Natalie was fake or excused their interactions as "they're friends." When they're together practically everyday, and she's sitting on his lap at a party, and they're hugging in photos, and apparently are spending hours in her room in secret, honey, you can't keep saying "they're friends." :lol:

I'm not gonna lie, I don't hate it. I actually think they're pretty cute together. She's known him for, what, two years and is fully aware of his past i.e. she's making a completely conscious choice. The thing I keep going back to is, maybe he's a somewhat decent person in real life. For his ex Olivia to refer to him as a "nice guy" is huge. Fucking huge. I take her word on his character as the truth over any rumor or the fuckboi image that gets portrayed online, 100%. Even Corinna is still friends with him. How does that not say something?
This is not entirely true.

Olivia's "nice guy" comment is the go to lazy thing a girl says when she cant think of anything actually endearing to say about a guy/ex. She followed that comment up in the same interview by saying the relationship "did nothing for her" and then went on to say she felt "trapped" and "suffocated" in it which is a major red flag and completely dismisses the whole "nice guy" shtick. Tbh I can see why, Todd has major jealously issues, the fact he was covering Natalie's face when she was playing around with Zane the other week and also said that hes been having dreams about Natalie kissing other guys which made him angry is just weird as fuck, he has a serious complex with David as well and has done for years. He's a "nice guy" in the meme sense only.

Todd cheated on Corinna, shes said it out loud and Todd would of definitely denied it if it was bullshit, no way would he let something like that go unchallenged if it was untrue. As for Corinna still being friends with him, that doesn't surprise me, shes got self-esteem issues, she wants to be liked, she just isn't a spiteful person, shes shown herself to be a bit of a doormat at times as well, look at the relationship with Tfue. What Corinna lets slide isn't a good indicator of how decent a person someone is. Its not like its stopped Todd from instinctively shitting on her at every opportunity though which tells you a lot about what a spiteful prick he is...

His fuckboi image isn't an online thing neither... The guy was grafting Alissa Violet around January/early February while he was probably pursuing Natalie at the same time. He was also all over Charlotte Delassio at a hockey game in January as well I think. He openly said on the podcast that he wouldn't give up other girls for Natalie as well as hes in "his prime". Its not an image. The fact this near 30 year old man dated a teenager is incredibly telling about his outlook on sex and women in general. Like how many of us were making smart choices guy wise at 18? There is a reason men like him and of his age go for younger women.

I do agree that Natalie is making a conscious decision though. The idea that shes been forced or manipulated into whatever this is with Todd is hilarious to me and its just her fan club deluding themselves as they dont want to accept that she isn't the girl they thought she was. I actually think Todd is exactly the kind of guy that Natalie goes in for. Her whole surface image is phony as fuck, between the podcast appearances and some of the general content the last 4-5 months have really exposed her and it hasn't gone down well with the general fanbase, hence shes had a bit of hate.

I’m convinced he was making that up to have an excuse to talk about her on camera for attention and get people to think he meant David. Also weird but in a different way.

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

I say that as a guy, I think there is a big difference between what Zane did to Natalie compared to what Corinna did to David.

David is encouraging this behaviour from Corinna, he wants her to do exactly that for the camera. He puts it on his stories in the vlogs. We got a 1 time thing of Zane grabbing Nats boob from behind and the second he got called out for it he got defensive. He knew what he did was no acceptable.

Those are 2 very different scenarios
Put your gun down or your daughter gets it

- David Dobrik 2020

https://cureouscat.me/Paschdav

You have the questions. I have the answers

deansgirl
Talker
Talker

Post by deansgirl »

Paschdav wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:50 am
I say that as a guy, I think there is a big difference between what Zane did to Natalie compared to what Corinna did to David.

David is encouraging this behaviour from Corinna, he wants her to do exactly that for the camera. He puts it on his stories in the vlogs. We got a 1 time thing of Zane grabbing Nats boob from behind and the second he got called out for it he got defensive. He knew what he did was no acceptable.

Those are 2 very different scenarios
Agreed.

Gatoradegal
Learner
Learner

Post by Gatoradegal »

Y’all are being hella annoying and arguing is not conducive to my quarantine gossip entertainment... ☹️

In other news, anyone else watching old videos during their social isolation? I’ve been watching some old Jason vlogs that I’ve never seen before. It’s crazy how much everything has changed yet stayed the same.

Post by Guest »

Gatoradegal wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:01 am
Y’all are being hella annoying and arguing is not conducive to my quarantine gossip entertainment... ☹️

In other news, anyone else watching old videos during their social isolation? I’ve been watching some old Jason vlogs that I’ve never seen before. It’s crazy how much everything has changed yet stayed the same.
Jason's old vlogs were so much better. You could get real insight into their lives. His newer vlogs are so orchestrated and I honestly don't understand how this man ever had a career in comedy.

philodendron
Debater
Debater

Post by philodendron »

In which video does Erin say she's most likely to be cheated on?

beefjerky
Debater
Debater

Post by beefjerky »

philodendron wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:06 am
It's in Heath's latest video.

philodendron
Debater
Debater

Post by philodendron »

beefjerky wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:07 am
philodendron wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:06 am
It's in Heath's latest video.
Thank you!! <3

Post by Guest »

Teacup30 wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:33 am
There is something very wonderful about being open minded. You do this thing were you let all your ideas and presumptions go. All your preconcieved notions. You look at new information in total isolation without prejudice.

And then you see that random blond girls behaviour, is still in fact inappropriate.

Like that time random girls were grabbing David's ass in a club and he had to leave. GG went nuts over the behaviour. But we will let this one slide cause its Corinna.

Context is important. Looking at something in isolation loses very important information that can and should inform your opinion. That isn’t being open minded, it’s being close minded and willfully ignoring pertinent facts.

Should Corinna go around forcing herself on random men? No. What Corinna did isn’t generally ok. But we have to realize that David and her are friends. This is an established joke between friends. If David was uncomfortable or did not find it funny, he wouldn’t put it in the vlog.

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

Wait so are Todd and Natalie like actually a thing and its not just another weird ship/joke ?

davids-tesla
Talker
Talker

Post by davids-tesla »

I think if David truly felt uncomfortable with Corinna hitting on him/making moves on him, he wouldn't include it in the vlogs.
He knows it's a funny bit, which is why it has become a running gag.
If he's seriously uncomfortable (which I don't think he is) he could always pull her aside and tell her straight up, he doesn't like it when she does that.
I'm sure she would listen if he seriously told her to cut it out.

Gmoran2795
Learner
Learner

Post by Gmoran2795 »

What happened to Cassandra Ramos?
Liz Franco

DobriksIcepop
Debater
Debater

Post by DobriksIcepop »

Gmoran2795 wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:27 pm
What happened to Cassandra Ramos?
Disappeared after Lolapalooza.

There isn't a lot to go off but there was heavy speculation that something happened (a kiss most likely) between Natalie and Ilya that night (bit of drama outside that nightclub which Cassandra seemed kinda involved in). A fair few people thought Cassandra might of actually had a thing for Ilya, hence the sudden falling out and distancing from Natalie. Its just a theory though.

But it does make sense given Natalie was Cassandras entry into the VS and it seems whatever the friction was between them has kept Cassandra away. Natalie used to hang out with her all the time before Lolapalooza and whatever that drama was outside the nightclub. I find it hard to believe the timing was purely coincidental. Maybe Cassandra thought Natalie had stood on her toes or something.

Cassandra did make a new insta account though and did some stuff on TikTok as well. Not gonna lie, some of her posts were a little... well... weird.

Return to “David Dobrik”