Sarah's 2 Workouts a Day: Disrespecting Kurt, Feelings Getting Hurt - Part 14

Dontstopmenow
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarah's 2 Workouts a Day: Disrespecting Kurt, Feelings Getting Hurt - Part 14

Post by Dontstopmenow »

_blank_ wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:26 pm
Sylvia_solz wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:01 am
I just watched her last vlog where she makes a cake for fox:
She put raw flour into the icing because it was too liquid... absolutely disgusting and also a health hazard. Then she added lemon juice because she wanted a lemony flavor and mentioned that it was only making it more watery.... has she not heard of lemon zest?
She failed to measure anything properly and boasted about it. Like does she not know that baking is chemistry? and it must be precise? And then she prayed it would turn out when putting it in the oven... like lady, if you follow the rules you don't need to pray it works out.
Then she explained that you have to add coconut oil or a fat to your baking otherwise you end up with dry cake.... you don't say. Who exactly tried to bake cake without any form of fat??
I mean for a home baker she is ok but if I was her, I would be too embarassed to show my baking to anyone else, much less make a cooking app. Im pretty sure most 17 year olds who care about food can cook as well as her already-
I thought I’d watch it for a laugh, but Sarah has zero idea. Uncooked buckwheat flour would taste absolutely foul in anything let alone a gritty icing. How does she think people will pay for a cookbook?

Imagine being Kurt and having to taste these crappy creations. 🤢

Imagine being poor fox and having no idea that food isn’t supposed to taste like that! 🤢

Sarahtommy
Talker
Talker

Re: Sarah's 2 Workouts a Day: Disrespecting Kurt, Feelings Getting Hurt - Part 14

Post by Sarahtommy »

Where is his Easter egg?

1 year olds are allowed chocolate, even if she wants him to be dairy free, just give him some vegan chocolate.

Maybe she’s stuck because loving earth no longer sponsor her and she has to actually buy it

amzylj_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by amzylj_ »

Sarahtommy wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:46 pm
Where is his Easter egg?

1 year olds are allowed chocolate, even if she wants him to be dairy free, just give him some vegan chocolate.

Maybe she’s stuck because loving earth no longer sponsor her and she has to actually buy it
It’s okay though because he has fig cake 🙄

AliBee
Informer
Informer

Post by AliBee »

Soz double post
Last edited by AliBee on Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AliBee
Informer
Informer

Post by AliBee »

Sylvia_solz wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:01 am
Imagine being Kurt and having to taste these crappy creations. 🤢
And have to tell her how amazing she is for creating it 🙄

Cookie626
Learner
Learner

Post by Cookie626 »

Did anyone else see Kurt’s stories of Fox on the little car thing? Fox gets upset and instead of comforting him Kurt just shoves a camera in his face. Why can’t he just put down the camera for a minute and cuddle his son??

Dontstopmenow
Debater
Debater

Post by Dontstopmenow »

OMG! What is this? I think this is the first time she’s posted a pic of her food and it’s not a watery mushy mess!
I mean she’s still has used some filter which makes it looks anaemic but this is some sort of progress!
15FCC623-5CBD-4884-8360-3DE211989555.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lurkerlizzy
Informer
Informer

Post by Lurkerlizzy »

Sarahtommy wrote:
Where is his Easter egg?

Meh, I have a one year old and didn't give him any Easter eggs/chocolate. He'll have plenty of that when he's older, I dont think he needs it now & he has no idea that he's 'missing out'. I don't think it's a big deal.

Did anyone catch her stories this evening? She calls Fox a loser and then her & Kurt tease him for having a dirty mullet. If they hate his mullet so badly, why don't they get it cut? Sez has clearly demonstrated she doesn't care about social distancing rules for her own hair so there's no reason she couldn't get her son's hair cut.

wafflecakes
Learner
Learner

Post by wafflecakes »

scollins18 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:50 pm
Ok but is Fox not allowed to eat carbs??? All I ever see is him with meat/fish, eggs or veg...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Poor kid probably won't even get Vegemite on white toast. That's like a rite of passage as an Australian child.

ppaandaaa
Learner
Learner

Post by ppaandaaa »

Sarahtommy wrote:
Where is his Easter egg?

did she ever mention why she stopped working with them ? she was SOOOOO IN LOVE. every second word was LOVING EARTH. and then just stop ? never heard of them ? it's so weird... she should just inform her sheeps in some nice post where she would thank loving earth for working with her for so many years.
do you guys think there's some bad blood ? the end of deal had to come from them, she would never end it. i wonder what happened. meybe they saw how toxic and bad this bitch is ?

it's weird to me that for years you hyped up one brand and all of the sudden it's like "loving earth? never heard of them"

peridoe
Learner
Learner

Post by peridoe »

Now a La Bang hussle. Since she's obviously desperate for them $$$ atm, Sarah should just get Kurt to tell her how good she smells in her products and all of her tween stans crushing on him (and her) will rush off and buy them with their parents credit card :lol:

Return to “Sarahs Day - Archived Threads”