$camdrea $uarez: no patient but a lot of $$$ponsorships and ED - Part 7

Mrsmith
Learner
Learner

Re: $camdrea $uarez: no patient but a lot of $$$ponsorships and ED - Part 7

Post by Mrsmith »

E45076EB-ED1E-4F87-885F-F4FE45532E2F.jpeg
E559FA81-DB4B-48F4-8D73-66806DBF2EE6.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

What????

Mrsmith
Learner
Learner

Post by Mrsmith »

Yetta wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:11 am
What????
Just a joke. Wish she would do it though.😁

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Ewww, I don't want to see her taking a shower. Although, half the time she looks like she NEEDS to shower, she looks dirty and oily....probably from a buildup of sunscreen. ewww. No, please no

Dooyoo8675
Talker
Talker

Post by Dooyoo8675 »

What the actual? What is going on with her? So disgusting.

Mrsmith
Learner
Learner

Post by Mrsmith »

What’s up with her obsession with scented candles? Does all the broccoli, durian etc she eats give her bad body odor and farting?😄🤔

Dooyoo8675
Talker
Talker

Post by Dooyoo8675 »

Hahah. Yes she does have an obsession with body odor and things that smell. Between the working out, and vegan cheese, and she doesn't believe in using soap on her body right, only in the folds?? I'm gonna throw up.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Please start another thread for Dr Dray soon. :w<3: Thanks so much.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Thread suggestions?

Sulwhasoo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sulwhasoo »

The show must go on?

She’s now living the charade she’s shilling. It’s all smoke and mirrors. She’s not seeing patients. She’s just exercising and shopping and applying topicals all day. And YouTube. And deleting comments. Full time job now bc she’s on all platforms

Sulwhasoo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sulwhasoo »

I simply cannot fathom the praise she gets daily in the comments. It’s insanity. It’s just disproportionate

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

Dooyoo8675 wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:49 am
Hahah. Yes she does have an obsession with body odor and things that smell. Between the working out, and vegan cheese, and she doesn't believe in using soap on her body right, only in the folds?? I'm gonna throw up.
Don't remind me. In a couple of those body washing videos, she touches on the subject of whether women should wash their genital area, and I got the sense that she doesn't know the difference between the vagina and the vulva, and she also gave some really terrible advice that lets me know her own hygiene "downstairs" is probably not up to par. She spouted that line about how the vagina is a self-cleaning organism to discourage using soap to wash down there. This is true, the vagina is a self-cleaning organism, however your vulva is NOT and it definitely needs to be cleaned from bacteria. When most women use the word "vagina," what they really mean is the vulva, but due to how badly schools educate women on their own bodies and how taboo it is to talk about, there's a lot of confusion about it. The vagina is the just the vacant canal that is penetrated during sex and that babies come through during birth. This canal cleans itself through discharge, so you don't need to insert soap into that cavity to clean it. The vulva is the area we can actually see, which includes the lips, the labia, and the clitoris -- this part is NOT self-cleaning and this is the area that most women are mistakenly referring to when they say "vagina."

Dr. Dray got up there and said that we don't need to use soap "downstairs" because the vagina is self-cleaning. Then she said that if you "insist" on using soap, then you should let the soapy water from the rest of your shower just trickle down instead of making an effort to actually clean down there. Girl what?!? I saw a video by this doctor who focuses on women's health and she said that this kind of suggestion is like saying that instead of washing your hands, you should just wash your arms and elbows and hope that the soapy water that trickles down will do a good job of cleaning your hands.

Dr. Dray seems creepily dedicated to being funky and grimy and it's so weird.

Lobster365
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by Lobster365 »

Did you guys notice dr Dray wears her white coat sometimes now.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Dr funkenstein Dray - she doesn't bathe, so you shouldn't either.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

When did she stop deleting negative comments under her videos? There is currently a pretty long back-and-forth going down in the comments section of her latest video regarding the fact that she appears to have zero friends. The first comment was posted 6 hours ago and it asked her if she has anyone in life to socialize with other than her mom. There are 13 comments in the thread replying to that one. It's divided between three Dray stans calling the person rude and three other people agreeing with the original commenter.

The interesting part is that she has given a heart to comments posted after the one about her social life, so she's definitely read it.

I wonder if her mom was moderating her comments before this and now that she's sick with cancer, she doesn't have time for the BS? Or did Andrea decide to stop censoring the comments section?

Mrsmith
Learner
Learner

Post by Mrsmith »

facepainter wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:57 pm
When did she stop deleting negative comments under her videos? There is currently a pretty long back-and-forth going down in the comments section of her latest video regarding the fact that she appears to have zero friends. The first comment was posted 6 hours ago and it asked her if she has anyone in life to socialize with other than her mom. There are 13 comments in the thread replying to that one. It's divided between three Dray stans calling the person rude and three other people agreeing with the original commenter.

The interesting part is that she has given a heart to comments posted after the one about her social life, so she's definitely read it.

I wonder if her mom was moderating her comments before this and now that she's sick with cancer, she doesn't have time for the BS? Or did Andrea decide to stop censoring the comments section?
They have been removed now. Nothing but positive comments and ”Happy xxxday!”, ”Thanks for watching!”.

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

Mrsmith wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:48 am
They have been removed now. Nothing but positive comments and ”Happy xxxday!”, ”Thanks for watching!”.
No it's still there, but you have to change the comment sort order to "Newest First" instead of "Top Comments." The default is to only show top comments, so you don't see everything if you don't change it.

Sulwhasoo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sulwhasoo »

facepainter wrote:

Oooh I like that theory re the mom doing the moderating. Unfortunately I can’t find the comment thread. Is it on the October 31st oral hygiene vlog? All I see is gushing adulation so far it’s nauseating.
Incidentally, what are your theories about the disappearance of the mom?? Why does she categorically refuse to acknowledge all of the questions in the comments almost daily about that?

Sulwhasoo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sulwhasoo »

Lobster365 wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:40 pm
Did you guys notice dr Dray wears her white coat sometimes now.
Yep. So bloody lame 🙄. A lab coat. Very obviously in her home (bathroom). The fact that she does that bothers me. She should just let go of the shame bc it makes it that much more awkward and dishonesty and false advertising is just gross and petty.

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

Sulwhasoo wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:18 pm
facepainter wrote:

Oooh I like that theory re the mom doing the moderating. Unfortunately I can’t find the comment thread. Is it on the October 31st oral hygiene vlog? All I see is gushing adulation so far it’s nauseating.
Incidentally, what are your theories about the disappearance of the mom?? Why does she categorically refuse to acknowledge all of the questions in the comments almost daily about that?
It’s under the other October 31 vlog— the one with collagen cream in the title. If you change the sort order to “newest first” and scroll to the ones from about a day ago, the thread is still down there.

It's a bit weird that she doesn’t acknowledge questions about her mom at all. She could at least say she’s doing fine or something along those lines. I know she updated people months ago about her mom’s health in one video, but it was quite a while ago. Maybe close to a year ago now. They might both be just really private, but since they posted a video announcing that she had been diagnosed with cancer, they opened the situation up to questions from viewers.

Return to “Dr. Dray”