New thread :tu:
lmk if you guys like it, if not we can change the name

Tinashe2On
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Claudia Sulewski and the (plus one) Red Carpet Chronicles - Part 4

Post by Tinashe2On »

I feel bad for her dog, it's clear she finds it inconvenient with her little comments about it making a mess everywhere and keeping the dog away.

crossroads2727
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by crossroads2727 »

Her relationship with her dog is weird, it feels so sponsored haha.

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

crossroads2727 wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:27 pm
Yeah it seems like she doesn’t really like her dog that much. Like she’s a prop.

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

Solcool2 wrote:
crossroads2727 wrote:
Yeah it seems like she doesn’t really like her dog that much. Like she’s a prop.
Yeah or she only did it to please her man but it’s not at all what she would have done if she was still on her own. And he’s not around nearly as much as her to take care of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

je0509
Debater
Debater

Post by je0509 »

sarstar112 wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:41 pm
Solcool2 wrote:
crossroads2727 wrote:
Yeah or she only did it to please her man but it’s not at all what she would have done if she was still on her own. And he’s not around nearly as much as her to take care of it

That's what I don't get. If your lifestyle aspiration revolves around having all the free time in the world to jump to whatever city your man is on tour in and you don't want a dog at all, maybe it's a bad idea to get one just because the person who's gone at least half of the year wants it.

sleepmon
Debater
Debater

Post by sleepmon »

Yeah, I agree with these comments here. The dog doesn't seem to be her idea but Finneas'. However, Finneas is gone often leaving Claudia with the dog. And the dog does seem to be closer to her than Finneas probably because they had more time to bond. Finneas should not have adopted a dog if he was not going to be around to take care of one, but I am certain Claudia could have put her foot down and said no. She's been living on her own for several years already, and she's never gotten a pet on her own. Some people are just not pet people lol. 100% Finneas' dog.

radicalternative
Learner
Learner

Post by radicalternative »

She doesnt really seem like a dog person - didnt she have a cat while she was growing up? I don't know. I always find when Claudia is 'bonding with the dog', it looks very forced and comes across and super fake / awkward

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

I don't get her training at all. Like, ok so the dogs not allowed in her office because she chews. How about you um, idk, WATCH HER! and if she starts to get in trouble tell her "no." And if you're super focused or something, and cant keep an eye on her. Allow her to have a bed or crate her nearby. But completely locking her out won't solve the chewing problem. My bf works from home and that's exactly what he did with our pup, took some time, but she learned. Poor girl sits outside her door with her paws under it, all sad and alone. And tbh if she chews stuff in the office, what's going to stop her from wandering off in the house when she's bored of siting outside the door, and getting into mischief.

And on her IG stories Peach was hyper and jumping on the bed and room chair. But I thought Peach wasn't allowed on the bed? So why is it ok if she's being funny about it? All dogs get the zoomies yea, but take it outside then if that's the case.
It's going to confuse her if sometimes she's allowed to jump on the bed, and other times she's not. Also she's allowed on the couch but not on the bed? That's super confusing to a new adult dog you just adopted. IMO it should be an all or nothing thing especially with Pitts (i have 3) they need structure, routine, and CONSISTENCY. Maybe down the line (like a year or two) allow her to go on the couch, or have her own chair. Otherwise she's going to think its hers and she can do whatever she wants

enyukubele
Talker
Talker

Post by enyukubele »

I'm glad you guys brought up her dog... It reminds me of her stories from a couple days ago. I was SO disturbed that I actually took a screenshot, but forgot to post it here. She was doing a hike, and kept filming the dog laying on the ground, panting so hard, and the dog refused to get up and continue on. She was pulling on the leash trying to get the dog to continue, but it's CLEAR that Peach was overheated. A dog like that should be super active and not get too tired on reasonable walks, in reasonable weather, with access to water. That poor dog was so dehydrated and she kept making her go on and on and on.... I hope someone else saw it, because the screenshot doesn't do justice to how many of these stories there were and how much this dog was struggling.

It also kind of rubbed me the wrong way because it seems like she's got some body dysmorphia going on, she seems like she has an unhealthy relationship with food, appearance and works out a lot. Just because SHE neglects her body's needs, doesn't mean it's ok to ignore when your pet is in CLEAR distress. :'( She was literally CACKLING with laughter every time the dog would flop herself down on the ground again, with her tongue hanging out to the ground.
89597770_2651712171606603_5879017557649784832_n.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

whodoievencarebutido
Informer
Informer

Post by whodoievencarebutido »

Omg that's seriously so disturbing & def a clear indication of how Claudia most def treats exercise, health, etc. She prob has to be a pusher because of Finneas. He seems like the pusher type to me. Her life legit used to make me sorta envious. Not as of late, LOL. After seeing the backlash from Twiiter with Finneas being SUPER PRIVILEGED sounding about how people shouldn't ShOoT tHeIr ShOt. K, buddy. You grew up in LA & Billie is an industry plant. Gtfoh hahaha 😂

Claudia is taking 10 steps backward in her own life by being in this relationship.

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

Her “workouts” are just warm up exercises. She’s definitely undereating. Maybe she did it initially for the underwear shoot but it’s probably become a problem for her.

gouda
Talker
Talker

Post by gouda »

she really has that oscars red carpet pic framed in her office

starburst_babies
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by starburst_babies »

she's craaazy skinny now it's triggering my ED (i'm in recovery) - has anyone seen her latest story?

nightlily
Talker
Talker

Post by nightlily »

That CK interview is nice but she's moving her hands way too much for such a close shot causing the viewer to experience a sort of vertigo effect. It's quite disturbing.
I took all the compulsory courses I could in cinematography and photography because they are passions of mine, and also interned in a photographer's studio, when working in groups our professor would always advise us to direct the student who was sitting in front of the camera to stop fidgeting too much, because it could ruin the feeling of the whole video. It depends on how close the shot is, of course -hand gesturing for example looks good on longer fields- but fidgeting is a no no in any case, transmits a sense of restlessness which you wouldn't want in a "in bed with" interview preferring instead to create a chill, relaxed and maybe even slightly sultry atmosphere.
Regardless she looks very pretty in the interview.

nightlily
Talker
Talker

Post by nightlily »

enyukubele wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:20 am
I'm glad you guys brought up her dog... It reminds me of her stories from a couple days ago. I was SO disturbed that I actually took a screenshot, but forgot to post it here. She was doing a hike, and kept filming the dog laying on the ground, panting so hard, and the dog refused to get up and continue on. She was pulling on the leash trying to get the dog to continue, but it's CLEAR that Peach was overheated. A dog like that should be super active and not get too tired on reasonable walks, in reasonable weather, with access to water. That poor dog was so dehydrated and she kept making her go on and on and on.... I hope someone else saw it, because the screenshot doesn't do justice to how many of these stories there were and how much this dog was struggling.

It also kind of rubbed me the wrong way because it seems like she's got some body dysmorphia going on, she seems like she has an unhealthy relationship with food, appearance and works out a lot. Just because SHE neglects her body's needs, doesn't mean it's ok to ignore when your pet is in CLEAR distress. :'( She was literally CACKLING with laughter every time the dog would flop herself down on the ground again, with her tongue hanging out to the ground.
This is heart-wrenching and borderline abusive. I wish the shelter the dog was adopted from would see that.

radicalternative
Learner
Learner

Post by radicalternative »

nightlily wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:24 am
enyukubele wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:20 am

This is heart-wrenching and borderline abusive. I wish the shelter the dog was adopted from would see that.
Oh no! The poor dog - and that story, she dare called the dog a 'quitter'. Shut up Claudia. Dogs aren't just for your aesthetic or imagination of a domestic life with your boo please. It's a living thing that needs TLC, something you obviously dont know. :roll: :roll: :roll:

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

Yea that was fucked up. Obviously the dog was hyperventilating and exhausted. How would you feel if you did cardio to the point where you fell over and couldn’t get back up, then someone starts pulling at a rope around your neck and laughing at you to get up. The dogs not a quitter you dumbass, it’s tired!
She could’ve just sat there with the dog for a few mins and let her catch her breath, then continued about their way!
I let my dog play way too hard one day at my apartments dog park and on the walk home he did the same thing. Fell over in the grass and I felt horrible! Let him sit for a while, then made it home. I considered carrying him (he’s 55lb) but he got back up. Then I NEVER made that same mistake again no matter how much he wanted to stay and play with his little friends.
I know it’s a new dog to her, but man I hope she learns Peaches limits now

Post by Guest »

Ew she says in her latest video that getting her body to its current state is a "victory" for her because she's finally comfortable enough to be photographed in underwear. Well, congrats Claudia! Glad you're feeling victorious after under-eating and over-exercising and now promoting that to your followers! I might be reading too much into things, but she smiles a lot throughout the video and her smile is so huge and she has that little dimple when she's smiling, but her eyes aren't smiling. She seems insincere and like she's hiding something.

ilovetea98
Learner
Learner

Post by ilovetea98 »

RLovsky wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:01 pm
Ew she says in her latest video that getting her body to its current state is a "victory" for her because she's finally comfortable enough to be photographed in underwear. Well, congrats Claudia! Glad you're feeling victorious after under-eating and over-exercising and now promoting that to your followers! I might be reading too much into things, but she smiles a lot throughout the video and her smile is so huge and she has that little dimple when she's smiling, but her eyes aren't smiling. She seems insincere and like she's hiding something.
I don't think you're reading into things too much. It comes across as very disordered. After I lost weight in a super unhealthy way (restriction and overexercising), I wanted to go lower and lower, so no "victory" was ever good enough. She'll realize soon enough that she has a problem.

Return to “Claudia Sulewski”