Chanelette: 50 shades of beige - Part 8

alfie777
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chanelette: 50 shades of beige - Part 8

Post by alfie777 »

She's drinking so much lately! Which is fine with me but I don't think it's a good thing to do for her youngest followers since she's an influencer, she's not doing the right thing, she doesn't give them a good example to follow. Then in private she could do and drink how much she wants.
Since she's friends with Karolis then now with Rokas she's drinking at every post every stories on IG.. cocktails, wine.. earlier she was speaking about alcohol like if it was poison and she often said she would never ever taste a drop in all her life and although she was already over the age of 18 (and more of 25)in fact she never never took a sip of nothing that was alcoholic and now, almost all of a sudden, she's drinking it a lot and in various forms like there's no tomorrow
(consistency has never been her strong point)
.....She seems to be catching up with everything she hasn’t been able to drink so far ah ah ah 😂😂😂🤣 well I hope she has a strong enough liver 😃😃😃😃😄

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

alfie777 wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:55 am
She's drinking so much lately! Which is fine with me but I don't think it's a good thing to do for her youngest followers since she's an influencer, she's not doing the right thing, she doesn't give them a good example to follow. Then in private she could do and drink how much she wants.
Since she's friends with Karolis then now with Rokas she's drinking at every post every stories on IG.. cocktails, wine.. earlier she was speaking about alcohol like if it was poison and she often said she would never ever taste a drop in all her life and although she was already over the age of 18 (and more of 25)in fact she never never took a sip of nothing that was alcoholic and now, almost all of a sudden, she's drinking it a lot and in various forms like there's no tomorrow
.....She seems to be catching up with everything she hasn’t been able to drink so far ah ah ah 😂😂😂🤣 well I hope she has a strong enough liver 😃😃😃😃😄
She was like that because she thought she would be marrying a Muslim. She always made a point of buying gelatine-free sweets as well. She always seemed spineless to me, only doing what her friends did, and liking what they liked. Also, I'm sure alcohol helps with the boredom of completing 5000 piece jigsaw puzzles with Rokas. 😅

alfie777
Lurker
Lurker

Post by alfie777 »

Dandelion wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:45 pm
alfie777 wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:55 am
She was like that because she thought she would be marrying a Muslim. She always made a point of buying gelatine-free sweets as well. She always seemed spineless to me, only doing what her friends did, and liking what they liked. Also, I'm sure alcohol helps with the boredom of completing 5000 piece jigsaw puzzles with Rokas. 😅
I hope they found out there's a bedroom just around the corner where to make something less boring 😊

sashabunny
Debater
Debater

Post by sashabunny »

I can't get over how much lack of emotion Ieva shows these days compared to her previous vlogs, most of her vlogs lately are just random snippets of videos that tell no backstory or nothing of interest. It's just her saying how nice this or that piece of sponsored clothing is and it's not that nice at all.

I wonder if she thinks her lack of effort in vlogs really will last for her as a career? I want her to do better, I actually want to enjoy her vlogs again.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

She looks like a total hobo. You don't have to buy expensive stuff to look like a tramp, just wear your oldest shit, it has the same effect.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

She is selling all her stuff on Instagram again, most of it seems overpriced. No activity whatsoever on her ak.muo "vintage clothes" account for about five months. And no Youtube video for three weeks. What exactly does she do with her time?

alfie777
Lurker
Lurker

Post by alfie777 »

Dandelion wrote:
> She is selling all her stuff on Instagram again, most of it seems
> overpriced. No activity whatsoever on her ak.muo "vintage
> clothes" account for about five months. And no Youtube video for three
> weeks. What exactly does she do with her time?

Jigsaw puzzles! 😄😄😄😄😉😉😆😆😆😆

alfie777
Lurker
Lurker

Post by alfie777 »

Rokas seems such a sweet and caring guy but everytime i see him i can't help myself and see how he resembles to Hitler when he was young :-( and then I feel bad and shameful to have had such a thought and made such a comparison 😨🙊 They're such an amazing couple, I'm so happy they met each other and became a couple and that Ieva is not alone anymore. She so much deserved a good man like him after a weirdo like Arif. So happy for the two! But I do so hope Rokas decides to cut his nazi moustache soon 😊😊

alfie777
Lurker
Lurker

Post by alfie777 »

alfie777 wrote:
> Rokas seems such a sweet and caring guy but everytime i see him i can't
> help myself and see how he resembles to Hitler when he was young :-( and
> then I feel bad and shameful to have had such a thought and made such a
> comparison 😨🙊 They're such an amazing couple, I'm so happy they met each
> other and became a couple and that Ieva is not alone anymore. She so much
> deserved a good man like him after a weirdo like Arif. So happy for the
> two! But I do so hope Rokas decides to cut his nazi moustache soon 😊😊

P.S. please girls tell me I was not the only insane to have had such a thought 😓

alfie777
Lurker
Lurker

Post by alfie777 »

https://images.app.goo.gl/ikcDiVioLyx16GNK7

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

alfie777 wrote:
> https://images.app.goo.gl/ikcDiVioLyx16GNK7

I hadn't noticed the resemblance. Maybe this is not a big thing in Ieva's world? Jurijus was a fan of weapons and World War II, and I have seen Ieva visit old bunkers and memorial sites on several occasions. Different countries have different views on history.
I also think it's great that Ieva finally landed a kind, decent guy. I just think he's not very good-looking. It seems so strange, seeing Ieva's perfectly curated life, and in the middle of it all there is this average looking guy.

alfie777
Lurker
Lurker

Post by alfie777 »

Dandelion wrote:
> alfie777 wrote:
> > https://images.app.goo.gl/ikcDiVioLyx16GNK7
>
> I hadn't noticed the resemblance. Maybe this is not a big thing in Ieva's world?
> Jurijus was a fan of weapons and World War II, and I have seen Ieva visit old bunkers
> and memorial sites on several occasions. Different countries have different views on
> history.
> I also think it's great that Ieva finally landed a kind, decent guy. I just think
> he's not very good-looking. It seems so strange, seeing Ieva's perfectly curated
> life, and in the middle of it all there is this average looking guy.

My thoughts exactly!
And also about Rokas look I just thought the same.. she searches for perfection all the time and she likes to surround herself only with beautiful things and beautiful people..also her pets have to be good looking and color match her house and clothes and so I could not notice that in the middle of all her good looking things and pets and everything the only not good looking "thing" was Rokas. And the only explanation i was able to give to myself was that he might then surely have the most dear and nice and perfect character and behaviour to go along with that wins on his not good looking aspect at the point of having made Ieva fall in love with him.

serenesummers
Learner
Learner

Post by serenesummers »

alfie777 wrote:
> Dandelion wrote:
> > alfie777 wrote:
> > > https://images.app.goo.gl/ikcDiVioLyx16GNK7
> >
> > I hadn't noticed the resemblance. Maybe this is not a big thing in Ieva's world?
> > Jurijus was a fan of weapons and World War II, and I have seen Ieva visit old
> bunkers
> > and memorial sites on several occasions. Different countries have different
> views on
> > history.
> > I also think it's great that Ieva finally landed a kind, decent guy. I just
> think
> > he's not very good-looking. It seems so strange, seeing Ieva's perfectly curated
> > life, and in the middle of it all there is this average looking guy.
>
> My thoughts exactly!
> And also about Rokas look I just thought the same.. she searches for perfection all
> the time and she likes to surround herself only with beautiful things and beautiful
> people..also her pets have to be good looking and color match her house and clothes
> and so I could not notice that in the middle of all her good looking things and pets
> and everything the only not good looking "thing" was Rokas. And the only
> explanation i was able to give to myself was that he might then surely have the most
> dear and nice and perfect character and behaviour to go along with that wins on his
> not good looking aspect at the point of having made Ieva fall in love with him.

Well said, I agree. Although I don’t like to comment about people’s looks, which some just cannot change, but 🥶🥶🥶

KittyStar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KittyStar »

Ieva already bought an apartment with her new boyfriend. I knew this would move quickly. Ieva will make up for the lost time with Arif and those years she was single. I predict she’ll get engaged soon into this new relationship.

Neia13
Informer
Informer

Post by Neia13 »

She sounded tired, bored, and unhappy in the announcement. First video I've seen from her in over a year and all I can say is, I'm surprised it's not a marriage and/or pregnancy announcement. I knew she was gonna move quickly to snatch the guy. I don't know if she's just bored all the time, but it seemed like she wasn't happy at all with that apartment. It doesn't fit her aesthetic, and certainly not her big fancy dreams of owning a house! Didn't she mention before that she preferred to live in a house?
But it's probably what he can afford (I wonder if she even contributed with something... or if her parents are still supporting her).
I follow Freddy My Love as well since their aesthetics used to be similar and Ieva was going on a similar path, but now they're both getting an apartment and the difference is huge. Ieva really didn't work enough or take the opportunities given to her. She just settled, hoping she would always get attention from brands, not networking... eventually putting out videos once a month. Really goes to show that different work ethics get you very different things. Either way, I hope she's happy and I think I might watch the renovation, it's the most exciting thing she has done in years! The views might go up as well and I also hope she takes the chance to bring her youtube to life again.

BridgetJones
Talker
Talker

Post by BridgetJones »

- Well, I am kinda surprised they decided to buy an apartment instead of just renting one for first. I mean they are together for like what, 5 Months?

- Im am also surprised they got a very tiny flat. I thought her next home will at least have one extra room but the new one isn't that much bigger than her old apartment. But I guess they can't afford a bigger one for now.

- I am also surprised that she will keep her Klaipeda apartment, I thought she would actually need the rent money if she would ppl offer to rent the flat.

- I agree with with the poster above me: she doesnt seem that much ahppy about the apartment, it's not her aesthetic at all. But I am curious what she will make out of it, I'm just wondering if its worth all the money...but thats none of my business :D

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Yes, to all of the posts above.
I also think the apartment is rather cramped and tiny. Is Vilnius expensive? Rokas' apartment looks pretty nice, they might as well have shacked up there, especially since they seem to want to be in Ieva's flat in Kleipeda a lot as well. Maybe they are planning to sell the new apartment with a profit after a couple of years, and are treating this as a renovation project that Ieva can use as content? This makes me even more convinced that Ieva was gifted money for her Klaipeda flat by her parents / grandparents. It would be impossible to buy and renovate another apartment while still paying off the first. In most countries you couldn't even get a payment plan as a freelancer, which Ieva is. So she must have had a lot of money free for the down payment.
I really don't know what to think. In a way, I think it's really great for Ieva. If you meet the right person, why not take a leap of faith and go all in? On the other hand, they are still in the honeymoon phase, they don't really know each other. But at least we will have something to watch! It will hopefully make Ieva's content less boring.

alfie777
Lurker
Lurker

Post by alfie777 »

When i first read Big Announcement I couldn't help but think Ieva was pregnant or that they were going to get married but then the news of the new house .. maybe the pregnancy or wedding news (or not on this order) will be right next one announcement (they're such so two predictable guys.. how much you wanna bet on one of this two news very soon? I think I'll be the winner 😋😋 --I'm kidding)
I wonder just about one thing.. why had they decided to move and find another house when Rokas already had (has) one in Vilnius. Maybe because they have so much money that they can afford another one and all the renovation works payments! Good for them. I'm sincerely happy for them. I'm speaking truly because it's ok Ieva is a bit of an annoying and sometimes not so a nice girl but they together, I must say the truth, they're such a nice and sweet couple and they really deserve all the best wishes from us, even if we are considered her "haters" by her.

WatchandWonder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WatchandWonder »

I honestly expected her to announce that they were engaged. Moving into a cramped, rather run down soviet-styled apartment is definitely not Leva's dream home. But you have to work to get the things you want, and she hasn't really ever lifted a finger to get a normal job. I would not be surprised if, after living together for a while, they get married and sell off the other two apartments. At this point I think she will settle with anyone, regardless of who they are. He seems nice, but he isn't exactly the most exciting person. He will definitely help bring her down to earth, which is a good thing. There is also something very sketchy about the previous owners...why did they leave everything behind? They were Russian according to Leva. Their clothes, books, personal belongings, nice rugs, some high quality accessories. Very odd. The apartment layout is very typical soviet era. They are all over Russia and that area. You can watch YouTube videos on these countries and see them, inside and out, and they all look exactly the same. I am sort of curious as to how they will decorate, but at the same time, I don't really watch her videos anymore. I'm sick of her and she seems very bored now. So much for her glamorous life in Paris. lmao Reality is slapping her butt pretty hard these days! Wait until she has a few screaming brats running around.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

The person living in that apartment may have died leaving no relatives behind, or at least none that were interested in their belongings. The people must have been very old (and / or very poor), judging from the style of the apartment. It looks like there was not a single modernization in decades. Or do you think the apartment has been empty for a long time? It reminds me of apartments from East Germany that were left suddenly by people who fled the country. But that is a long time ago. I don't know if there are Russians living in Lithuania who suddenly drop everything and go back to Russia.

Return to “Chanelette”