Complainleen the Attention-Seeking Queen - Part 9

gizmosgadgets
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Complainleen the Attention-Seeking Queen - Part 9

Post by gizmosgadgets »

On one hand, I think it’s a decent apology. She covered a lot - sure, not everything but there is a LOT. On the other, she looks pissed she has to make it and as though she has been forced to - either by a publicist or because the views had been going down. Plus, as many have said, it should have been on her main channel.
And if she was sincerely remorseful, she wouldn’t have blocked people for simply calling her out.

Rachel and Kory too. Kory’s still yet to say anything. Rachel’s apology came in the form of a screen shot of text in her notes.

And either way, who would support people who bitch about their fans to other fans in exclusive chats?

pearltherebel
Informer
Informer

Post by pearltherebel »

IntrinsicLove wrote:I feel bad for Trent seeing that video. Sorry that you’re deaf but omg you’re really getting on my nerves. That’s a big thing with Colleen and Rachel. Everything is sooo annoying. They’re justified in their aggravation and feelings and maybe the people they deem worthy, but everyone else doesn’t count. Let’s force our deaf brother to drink a soda in 10 minutes because he can’t hear himself smacking his lips. You get junk food to enjoy. He couldn’t possibly have enjoyed his soda sucking it down that fast. Even if something bothers you in general, can you not make an exception for anyone? Normal people make concessions all the time. Plus he’s barely in any videos and maybe that’s his own choice but it seems like he’s a second rate citizen in that family. The only one who I felt was extra nice to him was Josh. Colleen will forever come out on top. She’s set herself up as this fragile soul who rips her fingers apart and cries all the time. And everything goes back to her being a mother. You can never make a valid point because Colleen is a mother and she’s breastfeeding. I don’t see how she is even breastfeeding anymore. Flynn will be in high school and Colleen will be still pumping milk. And as for Adam mentioning Flynn, he didn’t say something about him. It absolutely was a comparison.
Erik is a dick to him too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

Her video went #1 on trending and Phillip DeFranco covered it in his show today.

barbie_doll
Learner
Learner

Post by barbie_doll »

pious wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 9:46 pm
Her video went #1 on trending and Phillip DeFranco covered it in his show today.
She can fall in a pile of shit and still come out smelling like a rose. She has no talent and yet she has a cult following of children making her lots of money. Makes no sense.

Hereforfunzies
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Hereforfunzies »

Can I just say that I’m glad that channels like Phillip DeFranco covered this fiasco. She has gotten away with way tooooo much. It also makes me feel happy for josh bc right after the divorce, he got so much backlash and she was praised. She treated him like sh*t and cheated on him with her co-star, now husband, father of her kid, living in the same house that her and josh were going to start a family together. I hope people also start looking into how her and erick’s relationship started bc that alone shows how sh*tty of a person she is.

liz
Debater
Debater

Post by liz »

barbie_doll wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 10:02 pm
pious wrote:
She can fall in a pile of shit and still come out smelling like a rose. She has no talent and yet she has a cult following of children making her lots of money. Makes no sense.
She's part of Youtube's Cockroaches.
No matter what she does, she can't be "cancelled".

Gfiat500143
Learner
Learner

Post by Gfiat500143 »

IntrinsicLove wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 7:59 pm
Where are the messages with Kory talking shit about Erik? Are they on here and I missed them? Thanks!
I guess Erik got mad bc Flynn wanted to hold Korys hand and not his?? I believe these messages are 100% real. They’ve been going around Twitter. Kory is very well aware of them. Awkward city!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lunabot
Learner
Learner

Post by lunabot »

Colleens obsession with lady scents. Guess karma is a bitc* because she said recently that after child bearing she always smells bad, even Erik made fun of her. Well, welcome to womanhood Colleen.

MiiSan93
Learner
Learner

Post by MiiSan93 »

liz wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 2:47 am
barbie_doll wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 10:02 pm
pious wrote:
She's part of Youtube's Cockroaches.
No matter what she does, she can't be "cancelled".
Tbh she's pretty lucky she's a woman. I've seen a while ago this interview with the producer of Lia Marie Johnson (a youtuber who's been mentored by him since she was 14-16) and, to be completely honest, I see a similarity in both Colleen's and this guy's attitude and behaviour (especially that both work around children).

Except he's regarded as a complete creep while Colleen has a lot of people trying to justify her actions towards her fans and her inappropriate content. He's allegedly in a relationship with Lia (now 23 years old) and a lot of people are calling that grooming (rightfully so) however I feel that if that was Colleen, people would justify that the victim is an adult now and consenting, that she was helping the victim in question with their career etc.

Idk this whole situation leaves me grossed out and it's not even Colleen alone, it's mostly the loads of people trying to defend her. Smh.

lurkerloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerloo »

IntrinsicLove wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 6:33 pm
I feel bad for Trent seeing that video. Sorry that you’re deaf but omg you’re really getting on my nerves. That’s a big thing with Colleen and Rachel. Everything is sooo annoying. They’re justified in their aggravation and feelings and maybe the people they deem worthy, but everyone else doesn’t count. Let’s force our deaf brother to drink a soda in 10 minutes because he can’t hear himself smacking his lips. You get junk food to enjoy. He couldn’t possibly have enjoyed his soda sucking it down that fast. Even if something bothers you in general, can you not make an exception for anyone? Normal people make concessions all the time. Plus he’s barely in any videos and maybe that’s his own choice but it seems like he’s a second rate citizen in that family. The only one who I felt was extra nice to him was Josh. Colleen will forever come out on top. She’s set herself up as this fragile soul who rips her fingers apart and cries all the time. And everything goes back to her being a mother. You can never make a valid point because Colleen is a mother and she’s breastfeeding. I don’t see how she is even breastfeeding anymore. Flynn will be in high school and Colleen will be still pumping milk. And as for Adam mentioning Flynn, he didn’t say something about him. It absolutely was a comparison.
She can fuck off, she smacked her lips talking about him not knowing he was smacking his lips more than he did when he took a sip.

Tothebottomofit
Learner
Learner

Post by Tothebottomofit »

lurkerloo wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 8:16 am
IntrinsicLove wrote:
I feel bad for Trent seeing that video. Sorry that you’re deaf but omg you’re really getting on my nerves. That’s a big thing with Colleen and Rachel. Everything is sooo annoying. They’re justified in their aggravation and feelings and maybe the people they deem worthy, but everyone else doesn’t count. Let’s force our deaf brother to drink a soda in 10 minutes because he can’t hear himself smacking his lips. You get junk food to enjoy. He couldn’t possibly have enjoyed his soda sucking it down that fast. Even if something bothers you in general, can you not make an exception for anyone? Normal people make concessions all the time. Plus he’s barely in any videos and maybe that’s his own choice but it seems like he’s a second rate citizen in that family. The only one who I felt was extra nice to him was Josh. Colleen will forever come out on top. She’s set herself up as this fragile soul who rips her fingers apart and cries all the time. And everything goes back to her being a mother. You can never make a valid point because Colleen is a mother and she’s breastfeeding. I don’t see how she is even breastfeeding anymore. Flynn will be in high school and Colleen will be still pumping milk. And as for Adam mentioning Flynn, he didn’t say something about him. It absolutely was a comparison.
She can fuck off, she smacked her lips talking about him not knowing he was smacking his lips more than he did when he took a sip.
Its even more rich that she drinks her coffee and does that annoying as lip smack afterwards and LEAVES THE SOUND IN THE VLOG. I believe she even sound manipulates it to be even louder. So fucking annoying. She is such a disgusting hypocrite.

Lis2
Talker
Talker

Post by Lis2 »

Tbh she's pretty lucky she's a woman. I've seen a while ago this interview with the producer of Lia Marie Johnson (a youtuber who's been mentored by him since she was 14-16) and, to be completely honest, I see a similarity in both Colleen's and this guy's attitude and behaviour (especially that both work around children).

Except he's regarded as a complete creep while Colleen has a lot of people trying to justify her actions towards her fans and her inappropriate content. He's allegedly in a relationship with Lia (now 23 years old) and a lot of people are calling that grooming (rightfully so) however I feel that if that was Colleen, people would justify that the victim is an adult now and consenting, that she was helping the victim in question with their career etc.

Idk this whole situation leaves me grossed out and it's not even Colleen alone, it's mostly the loads of people trying to defend her. Smh.
[/quote]

Colon really is part of the Creeper People Community! There are many parallels relative to how Colleen treated Adam, Josh and some of her young fans in this article about Lia Marie-
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.inside ... 20-1%3famp
This whole situation reminds me of a notorious criminal child entertainer from the U.K. named Jimmy Saville. I am sure some of you know who I am talking about. After he died all the skeletons came pouring out of his closet like Norma Bates corpse! Thankfully she is not in Saville's league, but I have a gut instinct that this is not the end of the vile Colleen revelations. I am sure more of her fans are just figuring out how to come forward about their negative interactions with good old Coll! They really have to, she is pure poison for young impressionable minds. Another thing that stinks to high hell in this whole mess is how Colleen trashed her parents and threw them under a parking lot full of busses. She basically blames all of her racist and bigoted ways on how she was raised. So the Ballingers are nasty, racist, bigoted,homophobic assholes? The same Gwen and Tim Ballinger who have her openly gay friend Kory with their family for every holiday and family event. The same Gwen and Tim Ballinger who are obviously very fond of Glozell and her adorable little girl. Wow Colleen, just wow. I think you are just a bad seed. You may have been raised is a weird cult-y Christian Church, but I think your parents are decent enough people who taught you not to behave so disgustingly. Your brothers don't seem to have these problems!

espion_ne
Lurker
Lurker

Post by espion_ne »

lunabot wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 6:40 am

Colleens obsession with lady scents. Guess karma is a bitc* because she said recently that after child bearing she always smells bad, even Erik made fun of her. Well, welcome to womanhood Colleen.
She claims her "mistakes" were from 12 years ago. Does she think 2014 was 12 years ago??

Lis2
Talker
Talker

Post by Lis2 »

lurkerloo wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 8:16 am
IntrinsicLove wrote:
Nearly everything that Colleen Ballinger does has a sexual undertone to it...and her audience is predominantly innocent children. Whether she is smacking/licking her lips, flashing her ass/ bra/underwear, talking about how her vagina looks/smells, making off color sexual jokes, grabbing herself/others inappropriately and so on. Colleen Ballinger is a messed up person who sexualizes nearly everything because her emotional growth and maturity level are extremely stunted. Erik better be careful with his son, Colleen will emotionally ruin Flynn if she doesn't change.

RegularToe
Informer
Informer

Post by RegularToe »

I think something happened to Colleen when she was a kid. It explains a lot of her behavior and jokes. And could possibly explain Gwen and Tim’s multiple attempts at divorce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

RegularToe wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 11:13 am
I think something happened to Colleen when she was a kid. It explains a lot of her behavior and jokes. And could possibly explain Gwen and Tim’s multiple attempts at divorce.

Wait, her parents tried to get a divorce? When was that?

motherfickle
Talker
Talker

Post by motherfickle »

Hereforfunzies wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 2:14 am
Can I just say that I’m glad that channels like Phillip DeFranco covered this fiasco. She has gotten away with way tooooo much. It also makes me feel happy for josh bc right after the divorce, he got so much backlash and she was praised. She treated him like sh*t and cheated on him with her co-star, now husband, father of her kid, living in the same house that her and josh were going to start a family together. I hope people also start looking into how her and erick’s relationship started bc that alone shows how sh*tty of a person she is.
It's just too bad Philip made it out like her apology meant all was forgiven. She's going to get away with this because no one wants to call her on her bs.

upular
Lurker
Lurker

Post by upular »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 11:20 am
RegularToe wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 11:13 am

Wait, her parents tried to get a divorce? When was that?

https://thegossipgarden.proboards.com/t ... ary-events
the beginning of this post has some info about it

Lis2
Talker
Talker

Post by Lis2 »

I saw this comment in a tea video, it is pretty perfect:
Her apology hit all of the items on the YouTuber apology checklist:
✔"It was a long time ago."
✔"I'm different now."
✔"I'm sorry if 'you' were offended."
✔"I'm going to be better moving forward."
In addition: *grew up sheltered, *grew up in an ignorant/racist household *wearing standard gray hoodie with no makeup.
&the #Colleenisoverparty gave us:
https://mobile.twitter.com/auonbasam - the whole feed is worth reading

- I think she wants
to show that she is so desirable that she can turn a gay man!

& this perfect observation-

Posts over for the day...

ItCantBeForNothing
Informer
Informer

Post by ItCantBeForNothing »

Maybe she is looking for new kids to "hire", even though she doesn't understand the meaning of hiring someone.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”