Angelica "Who asked for her?" Nyqvist - The Hobbiest YouTuber (Part 2)

vanessamarika1997
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Re: Angelica "Who asked for her?" Nyqvist - The Hobbiest YouTuber (Part 2)

Post by vanessamarika1997 »

sofisticat i have big boobs i would never go out look like that and im 24 she thinks she so sexy when shes just pretty

Alliecat_57
Learner
Learner

Post by Alliecat_57 »

I used to enjoy her videos but lately she’s started to grate on me a bit. I think she comes across quite stuck up and I always feel like she’s talking down to me through the screen.

sofisticat
Informer
Informer

Post by sofisticat »

Did anyone see her video where she mentioned Mel? I thought it was kind of sad that people were being rude to her about not posting or talking about her fast enough. That parasocial relationship comes in strong and I don't get how some people can be such dicks about things like that.

Rabidosky69
Informer
Informer

Post by Rabidosky69 »

sofisticat wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:29 am
Did anyone see her video where she mentioned Mel? I thought it was kind of sad that people were being rude to her about not posting or talking about her fast enough. That parasocial relationship comes in strong and I don't get how some people can be such dicks about things like that.
Yeah I saw another YouTuber mention the same, I think it was kinkysweat? It's insane, the stans are obsessed with making sure everyone is equally depressed about Mel and making sure people mention it enough. It's even more annoying when you realize that many of these YouTubers were actually friends with Mel, and people who have never had an actual conversation with her are dictating people's grief.

coffeeglitter
Learner
Learner

Post by coffeeglitter »

That entire group is simultaneously using Mels death for clout (death vultures ie- "Mel was a saint...she was the most amazing human ever, we were so close, she was an ANGEL in this community " meanwhile they maybe spoke once or had a casual acquaintanceship via YR/Twitter. See Theresa is dead milking mels death) and acting like they are so unbelievably offended when asked about it, or offered support.

Angelica can't decide whether she's a cold, pretentious, intelligent Swede...
or a bubble headed, "clown", with weird quirks and is "so down to earth/relatable". Her "scootchie, scootchie" shit reminds Me of Charro circa 2000 in The Surreal Life where dementia had already slowly begun to set in.
Her bullshit with "Im a lover of all things colorful" as a God damn personality trait is just OBNOXIOUS. like...ok? so you like colors? Good for you. It's not some rarity now a days to wear colorful makeup...and it certainly isn't a Morherfucking personality trait.

As someone else mentioned, I am an ANIMAL LOVER, and yet she's made Me hate her pets...and I really don't know how TF that's even possible but she did it!! She's another one in that whole "clique" of "beauty YTers" who also have this facade of being relatable and or woke but are the antithesis of BOTH. They are ALL white, sheltered, well off women...some more hideous then others *cough* Smokey Toe (she looks like a big toe) *cough* Theresa is dead and dying of a heart attack...
but they have the "white well off woman" part still and some how act as if this is something. sorry y'all...it's not.

They ALL just annoy the ever living fuck outta Me...and I can't help but say it...these are NOT the people who deserve the platforms they have..
they all bash GG but thank God for it...like I know Angie Clownface is in Sweden so she may not grasp WHY GG honors the first amendment and why it's needed as an outlet for US to vent our feelings and grievances (unless they'd prefer we do it in their comments section ??) and yet you KNOW (especially those 2
desperados hannah and theresa) they are on here reading everything their names are in..

Angelica like all her clique ...REEKS of DESPERATION.
All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.

꧁Chuck Palahniuk꧂

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

When I first found Angelica's channel in 2018, what I liked the most about her was that she seemed genuinely bubbly and friendly, but she has gotten unbearably bitchy. I can't stand to watch her these days. I can't tell if she was always this way and I somehow didn't notice it, if she was hiding it, or if her personality has actually changed.

I keep thinking back to a video I watched of hers, which I think she posted in 2019. It was definitely pre-pandemic. Anyway, it was a pretty vulnerable video in which she talked about how she lives a pretty lonely life because she has zero friends except for her husband (who was still her boyfriend at the time) and one friend who lives kind of far from where she lives.

She said that she didn't have any friends at work and that she generally had a hard time making friends because she has a hard-to-like personality. She said that she can often tell that other people don't want her around and that she understands why and that she doesn't want to bother people by being where she knows she's not wanted. At the time I still liked her and I remember thinking, "What??? But she seems so nice!"

But now with her bitchy personality, I can totally understand why people wouldn't want her around in real life. This makes me think that she was either toning the irritating bitchiness down for YouTube or it has somehow gotten even worse. I guess it's possible that I somehow didn't pick up on it at first, but to me it feels like a major difference.

By the way, does anyone know the video that I'm talking about? I tried finding it with a few keywords, but none of the search results pulled up videos that seem like they have anything to do with what I'm talking about. I know for sure that it wasn't a video where she was reviewing products. It was either an FAQ or a GRWM.

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

LOL I actually just found it. It's this one. She starts talking about having almost no friends at the 8:10 mark. At the time I felt sorry for her, especially since she seemed so likable. Now I'm wondering if the reason people don't want her around is because she constantly has a prickly and bitchy way of speaking about things?

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

Darn, I can't edit my last post, but that video only touches on half of what I mentioned. There is still another video where she specifically talked about not talking to people at work and only have one close friend (apart from Angelo) who lived far away from her and how she doesn't get to see her often because of the distance.

sofisticat
Informer
Informer

Post by sofisticat »

Yeah, there's been a definite shift in how she acts. I've been casually watching her since last summer and while she would make some catty or bitchy remarks during the weekly releases (my fave type of video, bitchiness included), she's shifted from making good points to being overly nitpicky in some instances to pandering to brands in others. Usually shade ranges, like her "friend" Smokey Glow, she tends to virtue signal but Angie's comment section at least occasionally calls her out on it. It's usually one or two brave souls but it's there.

Lately, I find her to be smug with her comments and that get annoying and when people point it out in the comments, she gets pouty in her next video. I don't care if people are bitchy (I often am), but I don't like smug or a holier-than-thou attitude which is what she's sporting. It seems like since she got that plaque, she's felt like she's finally arrived or something.

padelica
Learner
Learner

Post by padelica »

I found somewhere that 100K+ subscribers are paid more for promoting brands. I don't mind that, to have 100K individuals like me subscribe to your channel, to read our bitching and snarky comments, that takes time and work and guts. Good for her.
Also, she hasn't blocked me like Theresa, which is good, I guess, haha...

coffeeglitter
Learner
Learner

Post by coffeeglitter »

whaaaaat the fuuuuuuuck kinda look is THIS?!??
Look, I am ALL ABOUT colorful..Unique.."editorial" makeup...however whatever TF this is...I am perplexed. IMO this isn't pretty, it's not attractive to the eye, and really looks like Angie "scootchied" her face directly into a palette...rubbed it about and was like "viola! done!"

There have been countless eye looks of hers I enjoy and have even recreated to wear...but there have been plenty where it's like she's taken a bit too much unblended inspo from "I don't blend" Annette. Like....shadow blending is an art...and when done right it makes a look so much cleaner, indepth and like...coherent.
I'm also all for using opposing color wheel colors together but...I dunno this look just....aggravates Me.
There are A LOT of things about "Angeshka" that I actually quite dislike...and lately to add to the list, (it's like when one of them in the clique starts doing it..ALL THE OTHERS start doing it too.*cough* Theresa Garbage person "i'm gonna die from a heart attack"*cough* ) Angie has been OBSESSED with her age 🙄
in EVERY VIDEO it mentioned "I'm in My thirties so I have some lines and wrinkles" ...."Im getting older so I went and got botox"....Like ok...yes mentioning youre of your 30's can be important when discussing makeup/what you use...why you use it/how things help with anti-aging/non-line filling products and so on...
but it's just a constant with her!! YOU ARENT OLD...WEARING COLORFUL "clown" MAKEUP ISNT "EDGY" FOR YOU, ANGIE!!! STOP IT!

ugh.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.

꧁Chuck Palahniuk꧂

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

Has her horror movie ever been uploaded anywhere? The acting looks AWFUL from the trailers. I’ve seen a couple of sites where it can be purchased but I don’t feel strongly enough about seeing it to shell out any money.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

coffeeglitter wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:25 am

HAHA! My thoughts exactly! It looks like a really bad filter off a make-up app for jokes
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

sofisticat
Informer
Informer

Post by sofisticat »

coffeeglitter wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:25 am
Look, I am ALL ABOUT colorful..Unique.."editorial" makeup...however whatever TF this is...I am perplexed. IMO this isn't pretty, it's not attractive to the eye, and really looks like Angie "scootchied" her face directly into a palette...rubbed it about and was like "viola! done!"

There have been countless eye looks of hers I enjoy and have even recreated to wear...but there have been plenty where it's like she's taken a bit too much unblended inspo from "I don't blend" Annette. Like....shadow blending is an art...and when done right it makes a look so much cleaner, indepth and like...coherent.
I'm also all for using opposing color wheel colors together but...I dunno this look just....aggravates Me.
There are A LOT of things about "Angeshka" that I actually quite dislike...and lately to add to the list, (it's like when one of them in the clique starts doing it..ALL THE OTHERS start doing it too.*cough* Theresa Garbage person "i'm gonna die from a heart attack"*cough* ) Angie has been OBSESSED with her age 🙄
in EVERY VIDEO it mentioned "I'm in My thirties so I have some lines and wrinkles" ...."Im getting older so I went and got botox"....Like ok...yes mentioning youre of your 30's can be important when discussing makeup/what you use...why you use it/how things help with anti-aging/non-line filling products and so on...
but it's just a constant with her!! YOU ARENT OLD...WEARING COLORFUL "clown" MAKEUP ISNT "EDGY" FOR YOU, ANGIE!!! STOP IT!

ugh.
It's like she's either *trying* to be trashy (American trailer trash), or she's hiding her trashiness but it pulls through from time to time. Because she usually presents herself as this fashion lover and some of her taste is ... interesting. Also looks like she's been hitting the self tanner hard again. Sigh. Streaky hands galore.

At least she put down the freckle pen.

Rabidosky69
Informer
Informer

Post by Rabidosky69 »

The combo of the harsh pink/blue eyeshadow, the extreme amount of fake tan, and the fake boobs on full display was quite the interesting look.

soul reaper
Informer
Informer

Post by soul reaper »

Rabidosky69 wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:45 am
The combo of the harsh pink/blue eyeshadow, the extreme amount of fake tan, and the fake boobs on full display was quite the interesting look.
She doesn’t seem to understand that a pastel rainbow look like that needs to be diffused as you get further from the lid, and also blended to filth or else you’re going to get those harsh edges and look like a literal clown. She and Annette always look like they just stamp eyeshadow on their lids and leave it there because they hardly blend or diffuse the edges.

Alliecat_57
Learner
Learner

Post by Alliecat_57 »

I can’t cope with the fake tan. I ended up unsubscribing from her because I was sick of looking at it. I don’t know why she keeps thinking in her 30s is old anyway, it really isn’t.

coffeeglitter
Learner
Learner

Post by coffeeglitter »

padelica wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:17 pm
I found somewhere that 100K+ subscribers are paid more for promoting brands. I don't mind that, to have 100K individuals like me subscribe to your channel, to read our bitching and snarky comments, that takes time and work and guts. Good for her.
Also, she hasn't blocked me like Theresa, which is good, I guess, haha...

whoa whoa whoa Theresa the " i can handle anything " beast of YT blocked you?!? OMFG 🤣 that's amazing. what did you say or do to get under that thick thick blubbery rubbery, inflamed skin?

꧁Chuck Palahniuk꧂

padelica
Learner
Learner

Post by padelica »

Haha, it must have been last year when she made a show of ignoring Jeffree Star. I asked her if she would ignore all other make up scumbags of brands as well. It was Covid crisis when they fired hundreds of people, but nobody gave a damn.
It was really ugly.
OR, when I wrote her that I would be travelling and having fun if I had mountains of money, rather than spend them on Chantecaille?
I wrote same things to Angie as well, but she endured my comments like a pro. Kudos, Angie!

soul reaper
Informer
Informer

Post by soul reaper »

What was she even thinking with that dark teal lipstick in her latest video? That is not the color to use when you’re wearing a no-makeup-makeup look on the rest of your face—you at least need black eyeliner (or eyeliner in some other dark color) to balance it out. I’m not saying colors like that need a full-on eye look, and I would know because I have enough of them myself, but they aren’t a thing you can wear with nothing else. She thinks she’s cool trying to be alternative but she’s just a basic-ass bitch who ends up looking like a clown when she tries to do it. Oh, and I’m not buying the “impending no-buy” either.

Return to “A-E”