Holley Gabrielle

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
janelle-95
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Holley Gabrielle

Post by janelle-95 »

karlibel wrote:Omg I am sooo happy this thread is alive again haha! I feel like this girl does NOT know how to be alone. She has had a boyfriend literally since she started YouTube. And she JUST got out of a serious relationship and now is not only moving in but moving states for a new dude?! It's beeeeeyond cringe. And not to mention she is also looking for a house to BUY. Like girl... slow your roll. And we all know she's gonna make some excuse as to not go back to nursing and do SM full time.
Totally agree. She’s not going to go back to nursing which is sad. It’s the whole reason I followed her in the first place and still found her interesting. With just being an “influencer” she’s just as bland as everyone else. And YES. Moving to Georgia with him after only dating 6 months or so AND trying to buy a house there? Way too much. She’s crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

karlibel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by karlibel »

janelle-95 wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:36 am
karlibel wrote:Omg I am sooo happy this thread is alive again haha! I feel like this girl does NOT know how to be alone. She has had a boyfriend literally since she started YouTube. And she JUST got out of a serious relationship and now is not only moving in but moving states for a new dude?! It's beeeeeyond cringe. And not to mention she is also looking for a house to BUY. Like girl... slow your roll. And we all know she's gonna make some excuse as to not go back to nursing and do SM full time.
Totally agree. She’s not going to go back to nursing which is sad. It’s the whole reason I followed her in the first place and still found her interesting. With just being an “influencer” she’s just as bland as everyone else. And YES. Moving to Georgia with him after only dating 6 months or so AND trying to buy a house there? Way too much. She’s crazy.

She really is.. also i bet she was sooooo devastated that her idol Casey Holmes moved away from GA as soon as she moved there. Hahahah.

smom12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by smom12 »

Good grief. Her vlogs are two weeks behind. The latest vlog is everything she’s already posted on IG.

You’re failing at being An influencer. Go back to nursing for your own sake.

Bushdid911
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Bushdid911 »

Also what the heck is up with the improper grammar ALL OF THE TIME! “Him loves the planes”, like dude it’s not cute to act stupid.

karlibel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by karlibel »

i cannot stand her babytalk.

smom12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by smom12 »

Or the high pitched squeal.

Also, she's going to Cancun with her mom in a couple of weeks. Her mom got real defensive of it on her IG A week or so ago when people were calling her out on it.

karlibel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by karlibel »

i hope she loses followers. most people followed her for her nurse journey and now she turned into a typical influencer bimbo casey holmes wannabe.

Bushdid911
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Bushdid911 »

I just don’t understand how as a former nurse she is endorsing traveling. The whole point of not traveling is so that we’re not spreading the virus, and not having hospitals be at max capacity. It’s such a bad look for her to not even care about her fellow nurses, just so she can go to the beach and become a darker shade of orange.

snarkysis
Stalker
Stalker

Post by snarkysis »

I can’t figure out how to post a picture but go check out her newest IG pics. Slings her knockoff Tory Burch Amazon sandals in EVERY story and then buys the new $400 ones. Loves to waste money on dumb shit.

smom12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by smom12 »

She keeps going on and on about lots of things happening all at once. My bet is she's building a house. Which..... Smfh she's only been dating him for a nanosecond.

Bushdid911
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Bushdid911 »

smom12 wrote:
> She keeps going on and on about lots of things happening all at once. My
> bet is she's building a house. Which..... Smfh she's only been dating him
> for a nanosecond.
>
>
> Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is she already talking about engagement rings? Like why is she rushing this whole thing even tho she got out of a serious relationship and rushed into the next one. Is she that afraid of being alone?

Rose1818
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rose1818 »

This woman gets on my nerves. Had to unsubscribe and unfollow on Instagram because watching her stories were so cringey. Every insta story is her trying on shitty work out gear and flaunting a huge ugly hydro jug lol

harrismadison
Stalker
Stalker

Post by harrismadison »

Did her and Kaleb break up? She quickly took a break at the end of the year for almost two weeks from SM… now she’s back but he’s nowhere in site

karlibel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by karlibel »

harrismadison wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:46 pm
Did her and Kaleb break up? She quickly took a break at the end of the year for almost two weeks from SM… now she’s back but he’s nowhere in site
I wouldn't be surprised.. i mean she trapped the dude into buying a whole ass house while only dating for a few months. yikes.

Randomchick92
Learner
Learner

Post by Randomchick92 »

They definitely split up before the holidays which explains her SM break. Wonder what happened... She took him off the cover photo of her Facebook profile and yeah he's no where in sight! She's only posting Kaiser and now she has that big new place all by herself

karlibel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by karlibel »

Randomchick92 wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:32 am
They definitely split up before the holidays which explains her SM break. Wonder what happened... She took him off the cover photo of her Facebook profile and yeah he's no where in sight! She's only posting Kaiser and now she has that big new place all by herself
seems like shes the common denominator in her relationships. one after the other, same photo shoots, same this and that just with a new guy.. i hope she takes the time to learn how to be happy alone and see what she really wants. she jumped WAY too fast.. i mean how can you buy a HOUSE with someone you were seeing for just a short amount of time?! they should have just rented until it was safe to take that step. and she's done so much work to the house, I wonder if she'll up and leave or stay because of her job. i give it a year and she'll be moving somewhere else.. hopefully with no one else.

BrookeJenna
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by BrookeJenna »

karlibel wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:23 am
Randomchick92 wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:32 am
seems like shes the common denominator in her relationships. one after the other, same photo shoots, same this and that just with a new guy.. i hope she takes the time to learn how to be happy alone and see what she really wants. she jumped WAY too fast.. i mean how can you buy a HOUSE with someone you were seeing for just a short amount of time?! they should have just rented until it was safe to take that step. and she's done so much work to the house, I wonder if she'll up and leave or stay because of her job. i give it a year and she'll be moving somewhere else.. hopefully with no one else.
Totally. & her always buying those tacky home décor pieces :roll:

karlibel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by karlibel »

She confirmed they broke up. I feel bad because it's a very terrible feeling to have your SO move out.. the house is SO quiet but the quiet is SO loud. I just really hope she learns not to rush relationships anymore.

BrookeJenna
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by BrookeJenna »

karlibel wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:22 pm
She confirmed they broke up. I feel bad because it's a very terrible feeling to have your SO move out.. the house is SO quiet but the quiet is SO loud. I just really hope she learns not to rush relationships anymore.
Where did she confirm it? :o I agree, hopefully whenever she starts dating again she takes it slow
Last edited by BrookeJenna on Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

karlibel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by karlibel »

BrookeJenna wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:12 pm
karlibel wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:22 pm
Where did she confirm it? :o I agree, hopefully whenever she starts dating again she takes it slow
the other day on insta! and now she keeps posting depressing quotes and songs lol

Return to “F-K”