Holley Gabrielle

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
karlibel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Holley Gabrielle

Post by karlibel »

Anyone watch her ? She's A Casey Holmes wannabee. She literally makes the same country bumkin accent to her dog and it's SO cringe.

I also watched a lot of her past videos and they make 0 sense. She spews out wrong information (about dieting) and I really hope no one follows her bs.

I think it's funny that she worked so hard to be a nurse and it's her passion and now she's all like "idk if i'm going to do this forever" because she's getting popular on SM.

Welcome to the dark side!

greciavillalba
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Holley Gabrielle

Post by greciavillalba »

karlibel wrote:Anyone watch her ? She's A Casey Holmes wannabee. She literally makes the same country bumkin accent to her dog and it's SO cringe.

I also watched a lot of her past videos and they make 0 sense. She spews out wrong information (about dieting) and I really hope no one follows her bs.

I think it's funny that she worked so hard to be a nurse and it's her passion and now she's all like "idk if i'm going to do this forever" because she's getting popular on SM.

How is this thread not longer?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

karlibel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by karlibel »

greciavillalba wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:09 am
karlibel wrote:Anyone watch her ? She's A Casey Holmes wannabee. She literally makes the same country bumkin accent to her dog and it's SO cringe.

How is this thread not longer?

hahah thank you!!!! complain away

wp552
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wp552 »

Guys she showed us how to do a messy bun today! Revolutionary content. I'm so dang tired of the baby voice she does around her dog.

greciavillalba
Learner
Learner

Post by greciavillalba »

wp552 wrote:Guys she showed us how to do a messy bun today! Revolutionary content. I'm so dang tired of the baby voice she does around her dog.
Lol yes!!!ImageImageImage

janelle-95
Informer
Informer

Post by janelle-95 »

I’m also a nurse and that’s how I got into her. I like her home decor, for the most part. But her “motivational” talks grind my gears so hard....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

InternetExplwhorer
Debater
Debater

Post by InternetExplwhorer »

I. CANT. STAND. HER. ORANGE-NESS.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

janelle-95
Informer
Informer

Post by janelle-95 »

InternetExplwhorer wrote:I. CANT. STAND. HER. ORANGE-NESS.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
Yesss and it’s like she never brushes her hair/extensions. Also her puppy talk is the worst

janelle-95
Informer
Informer

Post by janelle-95 »

Anyone here still keeping up with her?

InternetExplwhorer
Debater
Debater

janelle-95 wrote:Anyone here still keeping up with her?

Me lol. I barely followed her on IG and I'm about ready to unfollow her. She lives on social media.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

janelle-95
Informer
Informer

Post by janelle-95 »

InternetExplwhorer wrote:

Me lol. I barely followed her on IG and I'm about ready to unfollow her. She lives on social media.

Oh yeah she is constantly posting. I really hope she ends up getting another nursing job and doesn’t try to just be an Instagram influencer from now on. That would be disappointing. I also personally think she’s moving way too quickly with her boyfriend, moving across the country, but I guess I don’t know the details of their relationship... just seems very quick. I could totally see her being a super clingy overbearing girlfriend lol

InternetExplwhorer
Debater
Debater

janelle-95 wrote:
InternetExplwhorer wrote:

Oh yeah she is constantly posting. I really hope she ends up getting another nursing job and doesn’t try to just be an Instagram influencer from now on. That would be disappointing. I also personally think she’s moving way too quickly with her boyfriend, moving across the country, but I guess I don’t know the details of their relationship... just seems very quick. I could totally see her being a super clingy overbearing girlfriend lol

I agree!! She probably makes more money off social media than nursing tho, if she does it for the money.
How long have her and her bf even been together? I stopped following her for a bit earlier in the year

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

Why did she stop doing nursing? Didn’t she just start a year or two ago?

InternetExplwhorer
Debater
Debater

sharkbaait wrote:Why did she stop doing nursing? Didn’t she just start a year or two ago?

She stated something about being burnt out or stretching herself thin by doing social media and nursing. I'm not an RN, so I can't attest to that, but I've heard it's easy to get burnt out as a nurse.

janelle-95
Informer
Informer

Post by janelle-95 »

I can’t with her calling her boyfriend Kale Chip constantly, it rubs me the wrong way so bad. Also she is SUCH an oversharer. Posting her hugging her boyfriend on Instagram stories is way too much.

karlibel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by karlibel »

Omg I am sooo happy this thread is alive again haha! I feel like this girl does NOT know how to be alone. She has had a boyfriend literally since she started YouTube. And she JUST got out of a serious relationship and now is not only moving in but moving states for a new dude?! It's beeeeeyond cringe. And not to mention she is also looking for a house to BUY. Like girl... slow your roll. And we all know she's gonna make some excuse as to not go back to nursing and do SM full time.

InternetExplwhorer
Debater
Debater

janelle-95 wrote:I can’t with her calling her boyfriend Kale Chip constantly, it rubs me the wrong way so bad. Also she is SUCH an oversharer. Posting her hugging her boyfriend on Instagram stories is way too much.

Yes to over sharing!!!! Like from the second she wakes up. I get SM is her "job" but holy fuck girl. She shares every.fucking.thing.

I also can't stand the way she decorates. It always looks like a cluster fuck of decor instead of a nice, clean farmhouse vibe.

InternetExplwhorer
Debater
Debater

karlibel wrote:Omg I am sooo happy this thread is alive again haha! I feel like this girl does NOT know how to be alone. She has had a boyfriend literally since she started YouTube. And she JUST got out of a serious relationship and now is not only moving in but moving states for a new dude?! It's beeeeeyond cringe. And not to mention she is also looking for a house to BUY. Like girl... slow your roll. And we all know she's gonna make some excuse as to not go back to nursing and do SM full time.
Oh definitely! I'm sure she makes way more from social media too.

karlibel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by karlibel »

also shes a LITERAL walking advertisement

elrakk
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by elrakk »

She is definitely going to quit nursing. Just like her BFF Bailey who couldn’t even hack it during orientation. It’ll be interesting to see how her and “kale chip” develop their relationship since she’s going to be a stay at home girlfriend lmao

Return to “F-K”