Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: Neglectful Mother Yet Wants Another

Post by annajazz »

Okay..

Post by Guest »

annajazz wrote:Okay..
“shedded”..... i’m begging her not to homeschool...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nowilaymedowntosleep
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by nowilaymedowntosleep »

poor little rosie looks to be keeping her head up better, but her head still gets wobbly so fast. also, always interesting to see rosie with jairus doing pt, (saw her practicing sitting up while on his stomach in an insta story) but we hardly ever see acacia doing pt with her.

i'm proud of rosie for the progress she's showing. it's amazing how even with a little bit of effort she improves. i wish she had parents who took her health more seriously, got her a feeding tube and extra pt time. i think we would see a completely different child in that scenario (as in she would likely have put on more weight, be a bit further along in hitting milestones, etc.). i truly hope they aren't expecting a third child. they are just now getting into giving rosie the care she needs (barely) and having a newborn would throw a monkey wrench in rosie's progress.

stellapeach
Informer
Informer

Post by stellapeach »

She’s so fucking cringe. You KNOW she’s a miserable person because no one that’s truly happy and loves themselves mentions it every 5 seconds.

Also why is she walking barefoot outside?? Idk but that just seems nasty to me especially with everything that’s going on. Sure it’s probably just her backyard but I personally wouldn’t risk it. Plus I just feel like she’s not washing her feet properly when she goes inside. Image

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

stellapeach wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:50 am
She’s so fucking cringe. You KNOW she’s a miserable person because no one that’s truly happy and loves themselves mentions it every 5 seconds.

Also why is she walking barefoot outside?? Idk but that just seems nasty to me especially with everything that’s going on. Sure it’s probably just her backyard but I personally wouldn’t risk it. Plus I just feel like she’s not washing her feet properly when she goes inside. Image

Everything is all about her in her world. A love note about herself. I don't feel this is helping her image that much.
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

Peachlimeadebb
Informer
Informer

Post by Peachlimeadebb »

nowilaymedowntosleep wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:47 am
poor little rosie looks to be keeping her head up better, but her head still gets wobbly so fast. also, always interesting to see rosie with jairus doing pt, (saw her practicing sitting up while on his stomach in an insta story) but we hardly ever see acacia doing pt with her.

i'm proud of rosie for the progress she's showing. it's amazing how even with a little bit of effort she improves. i wish she had parents who took her health more seriously, got her a feeding tube and extra pt time. i think we would see a completely different child in that scenario (as in she would likely have put on more weight, be a bit further along in hitting milestones, etc.). i truly hope they aren't expecting a third child. they are just now getting into giving rosie the care she needs (barely) and having a newborn would throw a monkey wrench in rosie's progress.
Is it weird to say I'm proud of her? Good job bb girl! I see Rosie already as being an old soul. Also wish she had better parents.

g_baby
Lurker
Lurker

Post by g_baby »

notnot wrote:I think her post in the story is good. There is this attitude that "I won't get sick, it only kills people who are already sick or old"...Another youtube who has a daughter with downs syndrome posted a caption saying "your 'only' is my everything" and I really liked that. People need to realize there are faces and families behind these "only" numbers.
do you know the name of the YouTuber? I did a lettering piece of that quote and I want to credit her if I post it

AllAmericanTrash
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AllAmericanTrash »

annajazz wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:03 am
Okay..
She really is the most oblivious, tone-deaf, self-obsessed asshole on Instagram. She makes a post like this whenever she gets called out, I swear on Jesus this feels like the 4th time I've seen her post something like this in the past 12 months.

Diagonally
Informer
Informer

Post by Diagonally »

So has she decided to go down the path with her drab friend and build a following of people who want free things? So wholesome, so genuine. This feels like a last ditch attempt to save her online success.

Cloud
Debater
Debater

Post by Cloud »

messyv2 wrote:

Sad, miserable girl.

Diagonally
Informer
Informer

Post by Diagonally »

Cloud wrote:
messyv2 wrote:

Sad, miserable girl.
Also, she's written this same thing a hundred times before. The realising her purpose, shedding self-doubt, loving herself etc. How many periods of self reflection does she need to go through before those things stick?

Telling the internet you're happy won't make it so, Acacia.

Badwulf
Informer
Informer

Post by Badwulf »

I'm sorry if this offends anyone with similar features, but I gotta get it off my chest. She looks like she's in her late twenties, not her early twenties and she has the most unfortunate features with her wide forehead, droopy brows, & weak chin. It's a miracle what lighting, angles, and light facetune can do. I haven't seen her mom in a while, but I think she might actually look better than Acockia. I try my best not to pick on a person's physical attributes, but this girl has been so damn annoying lately she kinda deserves it 🤷🏾‍♀️. The ugliness on the inside is really showing itself physically.

Any ideas for new thread names, btw? We've all been so distracted with #acaciaisoverparty and coronavirus that I don't think it's even been mentioned haha.

ebony_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ebony_ »

Lmao how she announced the winners for the Starbucks vouchers but didn’t announce the winners for the more expensive target vouchers and even claimed she was adding another one. Announce all winners for all the gift cards or don’t announce any at all. We are all aware of your scamming ways so yes while this is a nice thing to do, it’s only nice when you are actually doing it and not doing it for attention

sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes, I have a sleep disorder and my brain is often that scattered that I don't pick up on the problems!

melindagomez
Informer
Informer

Post by melindagomez »

Title suggestion:

"Lied to OT she was pregnant, hopes coronavirus makes us forget it"

Except she probably IS pregnant so JK on that one!

AllAmericanTrash
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AllAmericanTrash »

Acacia: Self-Obsessed and Blandly Dressed

Acacia: Botched Teats and Racist Tweets

Acacia: Pregnancy Lies, Can't Apologize (ofc using this one would GUARANTEE a quick pregnancy)

Acacia: Neglected Pets and Growing Debts

Mads07
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mads07 »

AllAmericanTrash wrote:Acacia: Self-Obsessed and Blandly Dressed

Acacia: Botched Teats and Racist Tweets

Acacia: Pregnancy Lies, Can't Apologize (ofc using this one would GUARANTEE a quick pregnancy)

Acacia: Neglected Pets and Growing Debts
+1 for Botched Teats and Racist Tweets
lmaoo

Melroselove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melroselove »

Another vote for teats and tweets. That’s genius

ebony_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ebony_ »

I’m also here for the teats name

sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes, I have a sleep disorder and my brain is often that scattered that I don't pick up on the problems!

weatethepopcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by weatethepopcorn »

Her insta post irritated the fuck out of me. Saying how Rosie sees more doctors than any other kid she knows, well no shit acacia, you have like no friends to begin with. Acacia has it lucky compared to parents who have terminally ill children.

Return to “acaciacutie”