Alex & Michael: Fs Vails a Flop, Lips May Pop, Trying to Stay Relevant on "Tok Tok" (Pt. 18)

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Alex & Michael: Fs Vails a Flop, Lips May Pop, Trying to Stay Relevant on "Tok Tok" (Pt. 18)

Post by mswatosh3 »

Gggossipgirl wrote:I know this isn’t 100% accurate but it’s funny bc she thinks she’s the queen of England
That is actually so funny!!! I’m lol. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mmmkay332
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alex & Michael: Fs Vails a Flop, Lips May Pop, Trying to Stay Relevant on "Tok Tok" (Pt. 18)

Post by Mmmkay332 »

:rofl:
xoxogossipgirlxoxo wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:18 pm
joanafanara wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:17 pm
Ok she looks absolutely disgusting . Holy shit it can’t get any worse than this
I saw that and before I even realized who it was, I thought “who is this homeless person in my feed”

hearmenow
Talker
Talker

Post by hearmenow »

that face ...explains her attitude most of the time

donated 10k? yeah right. is there a way to research this to find out if it's true???
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tmmc1234
Debater
Debater

Post by tmmc1234 »

Her new video I am SCREAMING! How is she not embarrassed....

lizzy26
Learner
Learner

Post by lizzy26 »

I am dyyyyingggg!! Her new video is so cringeworthy! I cannot stand the fact that this bitch actually thinks because of her JLO and AROD did the “switch” TikTok!!! JLO DOESNT KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE ALEX!!

hearmenow
Talker
Talker

Post by hearmenow »

Gggossipgirl wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:18 pm

This screams we’re losers
wow. Michael looks better than she does in that green ....romper?

jrsipult
Informer
Informer

Post by jrsipult »

Michael on the latest vlog- “for me the quality of YT videos needs to be thought out and intense “

Now they aren’t even trying to deny that they are just lazy and no longer care to put any effort into their job

They are headed straight for bankruptcy as neither of them has any work ethic or desire to better themselves. What losers

Gggossipgirl
Debater
Debater

Post by Gggossipgirl »

She’s so desperate. That LV giveaway is literally what she’s doing to buy followers. To win you have to follow her on every platform including tik tok lmao no one likes you Alex, just get off YT and tell Michelle to clean up his resume 🤣

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

tmmc1234 wrote:Her new video I am SCREAMING! How is she not embarrassed....
Gah!!! I’m going to have to break down and watch it!!! Image

Aexish
Informer
Informer

Post by Aexish »

I havent watched these two losers in a while. The new video tho... wow they have lost their minds. Cringy af

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

Why is she bragging about going viral on tok tok? This bitch needs a life FAST :rofl:
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

joanafanara
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by joanafanara »

Wtf is wrong with her ? She’s on the beach with Michael sitting on chairs and she says it’s relaxing and fun. Why is everything fun to her ? She’s so fuckinf weird

idolovepotatoes
Talker
Talker

Post by idolovepotatoes »

Well, aren't we living our best life?
Alex trying to get famous and Micheal getting to wear her dresses. Win, win!

Alkaer0929
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alkaer0929 »

Is she ok? Like seriously. The amount of stock she has put into going viral on tik tok is beyond odd. The fact that their baby is either alone or with someone other than his parents while they invest all this time in filming tik toks is beyond disturbing.

Aexish
Informer
Informer

Post by Aexish »

Alkaer0929 wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:22 pm
Is she ok? Like seriously. The amount of stock she has put into going viral on tik tok is beyond odd. The fact that their baby is either alone or with someone other than his parents while they invest all this time in filming tik toks is beyond disturbing.

This! They are acting bunch of teenagers. More like brother and sister (ew) trying to get famous on the internet 🤢

She thinks she is famous on tik tok lmao . She isl
Lame

Aexish
Informer
Informer

Post by Aexish »

Alkaer0929 wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:22 pm

This! They are acting like bunch of teenagers. More like brother and sister (ew) trying to get famous on the internet 🤢

She thinks she is famous on tik tok lmao . She is
Lame

Boymom
Learner
Learner

Post by Boymom »

There can come a point in one’s plastic surgery journey where you hit a wall and it is truly unsettling for others to look at, it leads people to question what is off and is honestly just unsettling and downright disturbing. This concept has been coined ‘uncanny valley’ and it is really the best way to describe Alex and her new “look”
Every time I see her I need to take a second because her face has morphed into this bizarre balloon animal representation of a human. How she does not see this is beyond me.
The whole theory of this plays into an emotion that is drawn out in people when they see something that is “off” while portraying a person too closely.
If this is not Alex, I don’t know what is!

Gggossipgirl
Debater
Debater

Post by Gggossipgirl »

I went on Alex’s moms insta and she has stories of Julian playing golf with his grandpa with no sign of his parents (Michael might be in the background playing golf) and he had dinner with just his grandparents tonight, bc ya know, his parents needed alone tome to practice tik tok dances!!

They’re so sad. No friends, no involvement with their son’s progress, no hobbies, yet they’re devoting their time to become tik tok famous... something’s not adding up lol

Vehrsai3
Talker
Talker

Post by Vehrsai3 »

Gggossipgirl wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:03 pm
She’s so desperate. That LV giveaway is literally what she’s doing to buy followers. To win you have to follow her on every platform including tik tok lmao no one likes you Alex, just get off YT and tell Michelle to clean up his resume 🤣
This may have been discussed somewhere in parts 1-18 about them (haha) but does Michael have any true skills? Like college degree, trade school, work experience, family business, military... anything?

Tuscon_z
Learner
Learner

Post by Tuscon_z »

Vehrsai3 wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:39 pm
Gggossipgirl wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:03 pm
This may have been discussed somewhere in parts 1-18 about them (haha) but does Michael have any true skills? Like college degree, trade school, work experience, family business, military... anything?
Yes, he actually graduated college lol. He quit his first and only job to be Alex’s bitch because he didn’t like to wake up early.

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”