Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cynthia and Thomas Beaumont - Part 5

Post by Annie Rose »

xgjhfjhkljk wrote:
MyDogIsLevi wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:02 pm
Rainbow_88 Right, makes sense. I'm truly frightened for Tommy.
It'll make me feel better if I send PayPal...
are you stupid?
I was thinking that was a sarcastic answer because it's what the manipulative abuser wants people to think... at least I HOPE no one would actually send money the way she pisses away the money she seems to have plenty of on garbage and junk food!

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

MyDogIsLevi wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:02 pm
Rainbow_88 Right, makes sense. I'm truly frightened for Tommy.
It'll make me feel better if I send PayPal...
I really *truly* hope that you meant to put an "LOL" symbol after that last statement. You forgot it, yes? Because sending money to someone who wastes hundreds of dollars at a time on trash, toys, gambling, and sugar would be kind of.... hehe well, you fill in the blank. So go ahead and tell us you were joking, please. If you *weren't* joking and have money to burn, I'll give you my PayPal address and you can waste it on me.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

Comment of the day.... :rofl: :lolface: :lol!: :hee:

mysonruns
8 hours ago
That sandwich looked good! I know Tommy must have been loving it! Cindy I applaud you for all your hard work. I know its difficult giving Tommy his needle. With everything youre doing, you probably could get a nursing degree no problem. You'd be a great nurse! You have a wonderful disposition!

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

Kkkaren wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:27 pm
It's hard to believe Tommy's cancer hasn't metastasized. Going on three months since his initial surgery, he seems worse than ever: emaciated, pallid, feeble, confused. I realize his body has had to endure one onslaught after another, but man, he sure resembles a terminal cancer patient. 😟
I think (my opinion only) that she's starving him to death (either purposely or obliviously, take your pick) and his condition has nothing to do with cancer. I think he's extremely depressed and that may indicate severe abuse because no one can deny he looked a lot better in the hospital and bless his heart, was eating like a champ and loving his food. But bring him back home and suddenly "he's not eating!" ????? What the hell?! There is SOMETHING going on there and I'm appalled that no one will do anything about it. (I know a lot of people have tried and reported to the correct agencies but there's only so much "strangers" can do.)

As for mets, she'd said the tumor was gone after the chemo and radiation but SHE decided that removing the esophagus so that it would assure the 70% chance of re-occuring wouldn't happen. So cancer? Not buying it or she'd be milking it to the max. He is terrified to be home alone with that caretaker from the bowels of Hades and is refusing to eat proper food either because of the depression/abuse or maybe.... well, I don't know, maybe he just wants to "let go" to get away from the cryptkeeper?

Neddy136
Debater
Debater

Post by Neddy136 »

She’s being all smug and saying how great the new doctors are,she probably doesn’t want to be thrown out of the new hospital! And she doesn’t want the visiting nurse in the house because she doesn’t know where she was before she comes before she sees Tommy! Is she for real? She doesn’t want any one in that beautiful apartment! She was praising the nurse, yes she was allowed to see Tommy once, but that’s it, he will be back in the hospital, he needs constant Assessment from visiting nurse but Cynthia will have no part of that! Her medical care is the best! She doesn’t want any one else telling her what to do! Also, can’t she cook a nutritious meal? Where’s the hello fresh? He’s needs fruits and vegetables, and lean protein! Not grilled cheese She does nothing! Never cleans! Just complains! He belongs in a nursing home! Not in that filthy apartment!

Kkkaren
Debater
Debater

Post by Kkkaren »

KatieAnn wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:19 am
Kkkaren wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:27 pm
It's hard to believe Tommy's cancer hasn't metastasized. Going on three months since his initial surgery, he seems worse than ever: emaciated, pallid, feeble, confused. I realize his body has had to endure one onslaught after another, but man, he sure resembles a terminal cancer patient. 😟
I think (my opinion only) that she's starving him to death (either purposely or obliviously, take your pick) and his condition has nothing to do with cancer. I think he's extremely depressed and that may indicate severe abuse because no one can deny he looked a lot better in the hospital and bless his heart, was eating like a champ ...
Could be, Katie Ann. I truly don't know what to make of his condition. 😕 There's obviously something very wrong with Tommy, including (as you said) depression. But the details of his physical state remain muddled.

Is it because Cynthia is hiding those details? Or doesn't understand them? Or is she just incapable of clearly explaining Tommy's condition?

PassingBy
Debater
Debater

Post by PassingBy »

Oceanbluu93 wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:13 pm
Gigidelete234 wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:35 am
New video.....no, pig he does not need another blood transfusion. He needs to eat a proper meal. She is still not feeding that man. She wants the vitamin and blood transfusions so she will not have to cook for him. She hates Tommy pure and simple. She resents anything she has to do for him. She has turned into this disgusting THING....I do not even consider her human....she is a pig to me...she would not treat her cats or the outsiders like this. She cooks for them.
The man needs some sort of nutrition therapy. He needs quality food if there is going to be any chance of survival. I wish a doctor would refer them to a nutritionist or a dietician. Sad thing is, C is the one making the decisions and she would most likely not go for it. And if she did, after one visit we all know she would say the person is no longer allowed. I get she wants to be YouTube famous, but this is not the way to go about doing so.

I would think that after a surgical procedure such as an esophagectomy and esophageal reconstruction, referral to a nutritionist would be a no brainer. However, Sindi doesn’t listen to anything any health care provider tells her, so why bother?

I was quite taken aback that Tommy was eating all that food at the hospital after not having anything by mouth for several weeks. I wonder if he was even supposed to be eating all that food. Of course, the doctors/nurses were treating the blood clots, and the hospital was obviously not a level 1, tertiary medical center like the one he had the surgery at. I wonder if the doctors even communicated with his surgeon at Hackensack.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

^^^ I, too, found it odd that "everything seemed a-go" regarding eating by mouth, and not getting ANYTHING thru the feeding tube.

It seemed like it was VERY sudden, and I would have thought the transition would have been more gradual, with many limitations on what he was allowed to eat. Pepsi and coffee? I don't know. The whole thing is very strange to me.

But who knows? Look at the source we are getting info from? It's like a messed-up game of Chinese telephone.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

I wondered, too, when I saw all that food and how he enjoyed it... but figured they knew what they were doing at the hospital. But *now* after reading here, I'm having second thoughts... I wonder if it's another matter of the horrendous applesauce error... she only told the phone doc that he couldn't swallow meds and the answer was (as it should be normally) to mix it with a little applesauce *without* her mentioning the major surgery where he wasn't supposed to eat at all. So now he's admitted for blood clots and Sasquatch finds out there's food free for the ordering and doesn't bother asking if he should be eating that stuff after not eating much at all for two months.

Yeah, this I can totally believe. Wonder how he's going to look today when Dr. Death decided he doesn't need prescribed feeding tube nutrition?

mamagoody5
Informer
Informer

Post by mamagoody5 »

What I don't get is why isn't all this info available to all of the doctors treating him? Here, our records are online within the hospital system and any doctor can pull them up. Now that I think of it, she might have taken him to a different hospital system and they don't have them but still, it's not that difficult to get records this day and age.

PassingBy
Debater
Debater

Post by PassingBy »

Kkkaren wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:34 pm
Homesteader wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:22 pm
How could a man who has been through chemotherapy, multiple surgeries and hospitalization, scream and cry and shake from a tiny little needle injection??
If Cynthia isn't exaggerating (remember, she also claimed Tommy's "PTSD" makes him scream at night and flee the bedroom), it could be another symptom of his dementia.

Maybe because she doesn’t know how to give the injection? The injection is Lovenox, which is typically administered in the abdomen, subcutaneously. It’s not the most comfortable thing in the world, but it is certainly not excruciating pain either. It’s over in about 4 seconds. The needle is tiny.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

mamagoody5 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:34 am
What I don't get is why isn't all this info available to all of the doctors treating him? Here, our records are online within the hospital system and any doctor can pull them up. Now that I think of it, she might have taken him to a different hospital system and they don't have them but still, it's not that difficult to get records this day and age.
Yeah, right?! It was really strange how she kept saying they didn't know about changing a feeding tube or anything about esophageal surgery. :huh?: What kind of Mickey Mouse hospital did she choose?! If I wouldn't know any better (wait, I don't!) I'd think it sounds like a back alley illegal clinic! And then to take him from barely no solid food for months to meatloaf, mashed potatoes, corn, cheesecake... SODA. No, there is something VERY wrong here.

Incroyable 4w9f
Talker
Talker

Post by Incroyable 4w9f »

I did a bit of research on his operation. The best video I found was a presentation by two leading thoracic surgeons at their 2018 conference, on deciding whether to have the operation, survival rates and post op eating.
Although it varies, I was surprised to hear that most patients can eat almost normally and fairly soon.
So this is why T could eat real food in hospital out of what he was allowed.
What is NOT normal is Nurse Ratched's lazy Boost diet.
And of course the average survival rate is not great, 3 years with the operation vs 2 without, and the prognosis is poorer for the elderly.
What I find the worse is he does not like the liquid Boost and is gagging on it while she films, along with all her bitching and crazy talk causing him more anguish.

Richard R
Learner
Learner

Post by Richard R »

mamagoody5 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:34 am
I was thinking the same thing. That’s how people
with Münchausen syndrome by proxy get away with what they’re doing. I’m not saying Cynthia has this, but the lack of medical information from one hospital to another can create problems like that.

PassingBy
Debater
Debater

Post by PassingBy »

KatieAnn wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:05 am
I wondered, too, when I saw all that food and how he enjoyed it... but figured they knew what they were doing at the hospital. But *now* after reading here, I'm having second thoughts... I wonder if it's another matter of the horrendous applesauce error... she only told the phone doc that he couldn't swallow meds and the answer was (as it should be normally) to mix it with a little applesauce *without* her mentioning the major surgery where he wasn't supposed to eat at all. So now he's admitted for blood clots and Sasquatch finds out there's food free for the ordering and doesn't bother asking if he should be eating that stuff after not eating much at all for two months.

Yeah, this I can totally believe. Wonder how he's going to look today when Dr. Death decided he doesn't need prescribed feeding tube nutrition?

Katie Ann, I’ve said before that I wonder what kind of doctors they go to. A doctor that continues to prescribe opioids every month, especially in the amounts that she is getting, that tries to cover his ass by referring her to a pain management doctor, is very suspicious. I had Tommy John surgery on my elbow in October and got a prescription for 10 Percocet. I only took 2 of them. Tommy John is pretty major tendon & ligament reconstruction. No reputable physician would keep prescribing opioids every month to someone that does not have cancer pain. And the NJ medical licensing organization should look into that doctor’s opioid prescribing habits. There something wrong when a person that does not have cancer pain shows up every month to “check in” so she can get her monthly prescription for opioids. That is very suspicious. Sounds more like a pill mill to me.

It’s quite obvious that she doesn’t want to bring him back to the surgeon that did the original surgery & repair after she effectively tore open the anastomoses site by giving him tons of applesauce & nearly killed the man. I suspect that the surgeon called her out on it and she didn’t like it. She thinks she’s fooling the doctors and nurses, but she’s not. The doctors & nurses see this stuff all the time, and they know what proper post operative protocol is and whether or not a patient is following the instructions. She thinks she has them all fooled, but she doesn’t. And that’s why she wants to go to a new doctor—because the ones that have already treated Tommy know what she’s like and they know they can’t trust her. It won’t be long before the “new” doctor figures her out too and she’ll be on the hunt for another “new” doctor.

If an elderly person is in the care of a competent person that follows instructions, it’s fine. But when a sick, elderly person is in the hands of someone that does whatever she wants to do, mainly for her own convenience, it is very bad. When dealing with a caregiver like that, the docs & nurses back off and do what they need to do and no more because they know the caregiver will object and/or just not follow what they’re being told to do. The healthcare staff just pay attention to what they have to do and that’s it. There is no talking to a pompous, know-it-all even about things they know nothing about. So, they just do what they have to do and let the caregiver do whatever they want.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

PassingBy wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:37 am
Katie Ann, I’ve said before that I wonder what kind of doctors they go to. A doctor that continues to prescribe opioids every month, especially in the amounts that she is getting, that tries to cover his ass by referring her to a pain management doctor, is very suspicious. I had Tommy John surgery on my elbow in October and got a prescription for 10 Percocet. I only took 2 of them. Tommy John is pretty major tendon & ligament reconstruction. No reputable physician would keep prescribing opioids every month to someone that does not have cancer pain. And the NJ medical licensing organization should look into that doctor’s opioid prescribing habits. There something wrong when a person that does not have cancer pain shows up every month to “check in” so she can get her monthly prescription for opioids. That is very suspicious. Sounds more like a pill mill to me.

It’s quite obvious that she doesn’t want to bring him back to the surgeon that did the original surgery & repair after she effectively tore open the anastomoses site by giving him tons of applesauce & nearly killed the man. I suspect that the surgeon called her out on it and she didn’t like it. She thinks she’s fooling the doctors and nurses, but she’s not. The doctors & nurses see this stuff all the time, and they know what proper post operative protocol is and whether or not a patient is following the instructions. She thinks she has them all fooled, but she doesn’t. And that’s why she wants to go to a new doctor—because the ones that have already treated Tommy know what she’s like and they know they can’t trust her. It won’t be long before the “new” doctor figures her out too and she’ll be on the hunt for another “new” doctor.

If an elderly person is in the care of a competent person that follows instructions, it’s fine. But when a sick, elderly person is in the hands of someone that does whatever she wants to do, mainly for her own convenience, it is very bad. When dealing with a caregiver like that, the docs & nurses back off and do what they need to do and no more because they know the caregiver will object and/or just not follow what they’re being told to do. The healthcare staff just pay attention to what they have to do and that’s it. There is no talking to a pompous, know-it-all even about things they know nothing about. So, they just do what they have to do and let the caregiver do whatever they want.
That describes this nightmare situation to a tee, yes. And yes, I know you've been wondering about their "doctor" for a while now, yes. I also think the medical board should be involved, but she's been very careful not to let out who the doc is, or the new hospital name. I saw you're questioning the amount of food, too, like I was... glad I'm not alone in that. It's not about eating like normal after that surgery in my mind, it's more about why they'd start on a full meal like that instead of introducing food back slowly. I know we'll all be happy to see the day arrive where Cynthia finally has to pay her dues. I just hope it's timely enough to still be able to save Tommy's life somehow.

PassingBy
Debater
Debater

Post by PassingBy »

Incroyable 4w9f wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:31 am
I did a bit of research on his operation. The best video I found was a presentation by two leading thoracic surgeons at their 2018 conference, on deciding whether to have the operation, survival rates and post op eating.
Although it varies, I was surprised to hear that most patients can eat almost normally and fairly soon.
So this is why T could eat real food in hospital out of what he was allowed.
What is NOT normal is Nurse Ratched's lazy Boost diet.
And of course the average survival rate is not great, 3 years with the operation vs 2 without, and the prognosis is poorer for the elderly.
What I find the worse is he does not like the liquid Boost and is gagging on it while she films, along with all her bitching and crazy talk causing him more anguish.

The most ridiculous thing (I think) about this thing is that Tommy had access to one of the best cancer facilities in the country, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, in Manhattan. Yes, the very same place where they go to Macy’s and Bryant Park. Esophageal cancer and esophageal resection are not common procedures and should be done by thoracic surgeons with a lot of experience. Memorial Sloan Kettering has those experienced surgeons. By virtues of the surgery itself, the complication rate is high and mortality rate is also high in elderly people. Post operative course as far as eating and feeding tube is very dependent on where in the esophagus the mass is and how much stomach/intestine is needed to reconstruct the esophagus. I think his cancer was high in the esophagus, which is far more risky than if it was lower in the esophagus. His pre operative condition was a major factor too—smoking for 50 years, alcohol use/abuse, nutritional condition/weight, general health conditions. He has some kind of heart condition but she never said what. (Although blood clots cause leg swelling, a more common cause of leg swelling is congestive heart failure.). Tommy has had a major loss of cognitive function, which I knew would happen—studies have shown that elderly people that have general anesthesia experience cognitive decline. Tommy was under general anesthesia for about 5 hours—I knew his cognitive function would suffer because of that. And then when the esophageal anastomoses site came apart, he could have suffered from a loss of oxygen to his brain, causing further dementia. At this point, his cognitive decline is far more concerning than his physical condition. It’s a bad setup all the way around—a sick, elderly man with complications in the hands of an obese, lazy, uneducated and incompetent woman who only wants to do what is convenient for her. No diet or food will help him regain the lost cognitive function. When elderly people exhibit signs of rapidly progressing dementia, it’s not good. It doesn’t matter if he was able to get his physical condition in the best condition as possible—the mental function will never improve. In fact, it will continue to decline. How quickly his cognitive abilities declined was surprising—I wonder if there is metastasis to his brain, actually. She never said what the biopsy results of the lymph nodes were—I’d bet the farm that they all came back positive. I have my own opinions about what transpired, how & why it was decided that he have the surgery, but I’ll keep it to myself. I would question a surgeon that decided to do a procedure like that to a frail, elderly man that was no where near medically optimized if the cancer was already metastasized. Of cancer has already metastasized outside the muscle of the esophagus, and if the mass wasn’t obstructing the esophagus, why do the surgery? The words “it can come back” are completely misplaced—metastasized cancer does not “go away”, it is always there. Unless the cancer was caught very early on at a stage 1 or 2, with no metastasis, would surgery be able to remove all of it. But if it already was in the lymph nodes, then it is past a 1 or 2 and surgery was not going to remove all of the cancer. We don’t know the size of the mass either. There are many factors involved that we don’t know. I have my own thoughts about the cancer, metastasis, his cognitive decline and all of these complications. Tommy was in no way medically optimized for that surgery. I had a feeling that the surgery, at that point in his treatment, would be a problem because he had lost so much weight, his immune system was shot, he was still smoking/vaping, his nutritional status was terrible and I don’t think Tommy really understood what the procedure entailed. She didn’t know either. She wanted to believe it was a quickie, “scoop it out” surgery and he’d be skipping to Port Authority by New Year’s. He is allowing her to make all of the decisions and that’s not good because she is uninformed, uneducated, lazy and easily offput. A bad situation any way you look at it.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

Let the games continue. I see she has not "hearted" any of the comments on last night's video.... which will lead her sheeples to freak out and be worried about them. HOWEVER out of 49 comments, there is not one negative??? Hehe That freakazoid is deleting negative comments but making her butt kissers wonder what's wrong.

Maybe we can all have an 8th birthday party for her in December. "Forever Young" doesn't really work, Cindy. Now she'll probably read this and rush to heart them all to prove it wrong. Too late! :busted:

Post by Guest »

Passingby, I,, too, have wondered why a surgeon would operate with all the complications Tommy had. Would a surgeon be obligated to operate if a patient insisted in spite of the warnings? I do not understand....thanks for all your informative posts.

fl59
Talker
Talker

Post by fl59 »

Can the feeding tube be removed by C or does it need to be removed by a doctor?

Return to “Cynthia Ann Beaumont”